• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those who haven't seen it.....

Chicoman

Reaction score
Body language tells alot.....some said oh it's just a photo.

Well here's the videoclip I was referring to with about 3 minutes to go in the game. Look at Pickett when Canada is talking to him.....

That tells me that there is a RIFT between the OC & QB and it's a problem and your seeing it on the field!

It would be nice to have a wider angle. Looks like Matt might be talking to someone else and that Kenny is looking at whoever he may be talking to.

It would be nice to have a wider angle. Looks like Matt might be talking to someone else and that Kenny is looking at whoever he may be talking to.
Kenny is staring into the ground! When the camera panned out you could see he was talking to Pickett!

Body language tells alot.....some said oh it's just a photo.

Well here's the videoclip I was referring to with about 3 minutes to go in the game. Look at Pickett when Canada is talking to him.....

That tells me that there is a RIFT between the OC & QB and it's a problem and your seeing it on the field!

He's ******* pissed. Probably wishes this clown had stayed up in his box.

Last edited:
Well maybe we will get lucky and they'll sit him and Mitch so that badass gunslinger Mason Rudolph can lead the way as qb 1.

He's the only one that could possibly operate this greatest show on turf offense to a Superbowl Championship.

It's Mason time!

😁😉😉

Finally, someone with 1/2 a brain………. J/K

At this point, I don’t think it could be any worse.

We are going nowhere fast, at 6 - 4 , there is still hope BUT if next game faulted to this proportion, it would be a no brainer To bring in the Sunday paper delivery boy.

Salute the nation

I noticed this live during game and thought same thing. Surely professional athletes with money and reputation on line are disgusted by this **** show.

Of course they are. It's a big **** sandwich and they have to eat it every week with a smile.

I don't know who could actually be buying into this leading them to a championship on offense or defense.

Finally, someone with 1/2 a brain………. J/K

At this point, I don’t think it could be any worse.

We are going nowhere fast, at 6 - 4 , there is still hope BUT if next game faulted to this proportion, it would be a no brainer To bring in the Sunday paper delivery boy.

Salute the nation

I was being a smartass...lol. Mason sucks. In fact everyone sucks in this offense. Just look at how well Dobbs is doing with some good coaching and decent offensive scheme. In Pittsburgh you're on your own, we don't teach **** and we will run the same stupid **** all season long no matter what.

I was being a smartass...lol. Mason sucks. In fact everyone sucks in this offense. Just look at how well Dobbs is doing with some good coaching and decent offensive scheme. In Pittsburgh you're on your own, we don't teach **** and we will run the same stupid **** all season long no matter what.

Except for Warren

Was that Muth wide open at about the 30yd line?
The defender was backpedaling, Muth coulda at least got 5 there.

I wonder what in Gods name Kenny was looking at down there that made him decide that was the best place to throw the football.

Looked like there wasn't a receiver within 15 yards of that ball. He had all the time in the world too.

Both of them piss me off. I don't know which is worse, the play selection or Picket's inability to hit the broad side of a barn.
The entire situation is carcinogenic. And the worse news is we have a heach coach AND owner who can't even tell. That's the worst part of it all. It really is: We are being "led" by fools.

Was that Muth wide open at about the 30yd line?
The defender was backpedaling, Muth coulda at least got 5 there.
Obviously no one is open. Matt Canada designs his plays to run into coverage. Kenny was throwing to his imaginary friend and he dropped the ball. Which is also Cana-duhs fault.

Yeah, Freiermuth was open for an easy 5+.