• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those who'd lump all religions together

The relationship is crystal clear. The Islamic jihad movement was completely radicalized and adopted it's fascistic demeanor from their good Christian teachers.....in the Third Reich.

Except that Islam had been radicalized long, long before this.

Don't let facts stand in your way AfroJewishIndian Elfie.

so you're comparing the muzzies to nazis.
there's hope for you yet. maybe.

All religion is fascistic, including Christianity.

Can you say that?

Of course not and that makes YOU a hopeless case.

Except that Islam had been radicalized long, long before this.

Don't let facts stand in your way AfroJewishIndian Elfie.

So now you're going to make fun my ethnicity?

Good job bigot.

This is too easy, and sad at the same time.

Remember we cant go back too far, ( that's what i was told here long ago by many of the reich wing members) because when we do go back we find Christians acting the same way as the muslim nut jobs if not worse.

I'm speaking of the resurgence of Islam as violent, Jew hating, and of a supremacist mindset.

Would you like pictures of the ovens and the stacks of bodies?

Maybe then you'll acknowledge what wonderful tutors their Christian brothers in the Reich were......nahhhhh you're a CONservative. Real facts never get in your way.

Last edited:
Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts'

789bae0b1dfe4504a8f0a95bb691e499_18.jpg

Binyamin Netanyahu has announced his intention to “surround all of Israel with a fence” to protect the country from infiltration by both Palestinians and the citizens of surrounding Arab states, whom he described as “wild beasts”.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts

-----------------------

Build that wall!

I'll be back to destroy the main joke of a thread theme"Christianity is beautiful".....lol....you can't make this stuff up!

Don't think you'll get off that easy.

Well, yeah, but elfiePolo has already brilliantly explained how the new testament was the blueprint for the Nazi's genocide, and how Christ's teachings - the sermon on the mount, the command "love your brother as you love yourself" - fully embraced war and genocide.

Oh, and how the Nazis - great Christians that they were - murdered millions of Christians, particularly in Poland.

Oh, and of course, Hitler was a practicing Christian whose Nazi state wholeheartedly supported Christianity.

Around a third of Germans were Catholic in the 1930s. The Church in Germany had spoken against the rise of Nazism, but the Catholic aligned Centre Party capitulated in 1933 and was banned. Several key Nazis, including Adolf Hitler, had been raised Catholic, but became hostile to the Church in adulthood. While Article 24 of the NSDAP party platform called for conditional toleration of Christian denominations and the 1933 Reichskonkordat treaty with the Vatican purported to guarantee religious freedom for Catholics, the Nazis were essentially hostile to Christianity and the Catholic Church faced persecution in Nazi Germany. Its press, schools and youth organisations were closed, much property confiscated and around one third of its clergy faced reprisals from authorities. Catholic lay leaders were targeted in the Night of the Long Knives purge. The Church hierarchy attempted to co-operate with the new government, but in 1937, the Papal Encyclical ‘’Mit brennender Sorge’’ accused the regime of "fundamental hostility" to the church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany

Oh, oh, oh, and don't forget, Hitler hoped that Christianity prospered in his Nazi state. Indeed, Hitler was more concerned about protecting Christianity than in propagating his poisonous world view.

The religious views of Adolf Hitler are a matter of interest and debate. According to Alan Bullock, Hitler was a rationalist and a materialist "who believed neither in God nor in conscience."[1] Nonetheless, Hitler opportunistically employed the language of 'divine providence' in defence of his own myth.[2] Hitler was baptised and confirmed a Catholic in his youth, and raised by an anti-clerical father and practising Catholic mother. In adulthood, he became disdainful of Christianity, but retained some respect for the organisational power of the Church, and though he was prepared to delay clashes out of political considerations, according to Kershaw, Bullock, Evans, Fest, Phayer, Shirer and others, he eventually hoped to eradicate Christianity in Germany.[3] Prosecutors at the Nuremberg Trials submitted that Hitler engaged in a slow and cautious policy to eliminate Christianity.[4] Historians such as Fischel and Dill have written that if the regime could not eradicate Christianity, it hoped instead to subjugate or distort it to a Nazi world view.

So you were saying, elfiePolo?

No, idiot, he is mocking your lies about your supposed Afro-Indian-Jewish lineage, and suggesting in a humorous way that you are a lying douchebag.

Because ... well, you're a lying douchebag.

Go ahead and cite one ******* part of the new testament that would provide support to Nazi ideology. Go ahead, liar, one ******* part.

No, idiot, he is mocking your lies about your supposed Afro-Indian-Jewish lineage, and suggesting in a humorous way that you are a lying douchebag.

Because ... well, you're a lying douchebag.

Go ahead and cite one ******* part of the new testament that would provide support to Nazi ideology. Go ahead, liar, one ******* part.

You shouldn't **** with Afjewins.....they've got it pretty tough.

Nope. I'm making fun of your schizophrenia. You've claimed to be a Jew, an American Indian, and pretended to be an African American on this board.

Is it a "how you feel when you get out of bed" thing that determines which role you'll play each day?

I think Elfie Dolezal has a nice ring to it.

Good job bigot.

This is too easy, and sad at the same time.

Remember we cant go back too far, ( that's what i was told here long ago by many of the reich wing members) because when we do go back we find Christians acting the same way as the muslim nut jobs if not worse.

I'm speaking of the resurgence of Islam as violent, Jew hating, and of a supremacist mindset.

Would you like pictures of the ovens and the stacks of bodies?

Maybe then you'll acknowledge what wonderful tutors their Christian brothers in the Reich were......nahhhhh you're a CONservative. Real facts never get in your way.

to be fair, could you point out which ethnicity you are today?

What beliefs do you hold dear? Any? How dearly do you hold them? Because to follow your argument to its logical conclusion NOTHING is important enough to die for.

I would die to defend freedom.

Just because Nazism and Communism tried to abolish religion doesn't make the idea wrong. Their goal was to REPLACE religious idolatry with nationalism. They wanted you to die for your country and wanted no religions standing in the way of that.

I'm not a big fan of crazy Nationalism either (which I think our country falls into sometimes). I think some of the things after 9-11 weren't quite correct because of overly nationalistic ideals.

There should be very FEW things worth dying over. Remember, I don't believe in life after death so every time a soldier dies, that's it. His entire rest of life was lost, which I think is a terrible toll and cost to make.

That kind of cost should only be done in the most desperate of circumstances where loss of a soldiers life SAVES the lives of potentially many (either from oppression or death).

I have long advocated keeping boots on the ground in Iraq and possibly chasing ISIS into Syria. And I think Libya might need some too. But the only reason I believe in sacrificing our soldiers to those endeavors is because I think it saves lives in the long run - both American and foreign. To me, ISIS has no military opponent and continues to persecute and conquer and terrorize civilians because we left. And that terror has caused a massive migration crisis and class of cultures that is resulting in rape, murder, crime, economic issues and nationalistic, right-wing extremism backlash.

All this happened BECAUSE of our blind decision to pull troops out of the Middle East no matter what. All this COULD have been avoided if Obama had the balls to stick with the plan (and what his military advisers advised) and maintained a strong military force in Iraq, forced a bipartisan, religious free democracy, destroyed insurgency along the Euphrates river and invaded Syria when Bashad chemically bombed his own people.

He didn't do that.

Thanks. I agree with most of your premises about the ME. Just not religion and that's a philosophical thing too and I as a Christian would die for your right to be an agnostic......

I'll be back to destroy the main joke of a thread theme"Christianity is beautiful".....lol....you can't make this stuff up!

Don't think you'll get off that easy.

Translation: I have looked like a dumbass this entire thread, so what I will do is claim victory, and I believe all will buy into it.

Translation: I have looked like a dumbass this entire thread, so what I will do is claim victory, and I believe all will buy into it.

Translation: I'm making popcorn and waiting for the FBI to terminate the reich wing terrorist scum up in Oregon.

I'll be back tomorrow to hand out the spankings don't worry Skippy.

And remember: The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.....no matter what fairy tale they follow.

The relationship is crystal clear. The Islamic jihad movement was completely radicalized and adopted it's fascistic demeanor from their good Christian teachers.....in the Third Reich.

And please don't make me waste time with the "Nazis weren't Christian" argument. The last time I discussed that here with one of your fellow clueless CONservatives; steeltime ran off with a bright red *** and tears in his eyes.

Here you go:

troops_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

The Mufti of Jerusalem Amin Al Husseini inspects his Muslim Nazi troops in 1943. After the war, he will preside over the Arab League and the World Islamic Congress

ALL religion is f***** up, just like the poster you were addressing was trying to make you see.

How do you do that with those blinded by nonsense though,..you know just like the Muslims?

As I recall this was a conversation with several people, who proved to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hitler was born a a Catholic but rejected Catholicism and basically was an agnostic who used faux Christianity as an excuse to hate and persecute Jews. Hitler was a eugenicist, not a religious fanatic. He was condemned by the Pope and other Christian religious leaders.

Last edited:
Other religions besides Judaism were attacked, harassed and threatened by the SS.

Religion bound families and communities. Nationalistic fascism couldn't have that. Kind of like communism shuns religion.

Translation: I'm making popcorn and waiting for the FBI to terminate the reich wing terrorist scum up in Oregon.

And remember: The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.....no matter what fairy tale they follow.

if they're terrorists in Oregon wouldn't they also be terrorists in Baltimore?

Every religion worships the same God, if there is one. How they individually worship that same God, may not please him,
but that is for him to decide.

Completely and totally false. What is your basis that all religions worship the same god?

And please don't make me waste time with the "Nazis weren't Christian" argument. The last time I discussed that here with one of your fellow clueless CONservatives; steeltime ran off with a bright red *** and tears in his eyes.

Here you go:

troops_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

The Mufti of Jerusalem Amin Al Husseini inspects his Muslim Nazi troops in 1943. After the war, he will preside over the Arab League and the World Islamic Congress

ALL religion is f***** up, just like the poster you were addressing was trying to make you see.

How do you do that with those blinded by nonsense though,..you know just like the Muslims?

There you go lying again, the Nazis were pagans highly influenced by Norse mythology.

if they're terrorists in Oregon wouldn't they also be terrorists in Baltimore?

No. Blacks can't be terrorists. Bomma says so.

Dammit, who keeps queefing?

You shouldn't **** with Afjewins.....they've got it pretty tough.

Actually I've got it pretty damn good, to quote A.B. " business is booming".

As long as wars continue and humans need to interface with weapons technology...I'm golden.

The African thing??? Must come from the same drug addled minds that think I'm a woman.

Some of you have to be on dope, the rest made insane from your bigotry and insecurities.

As long as wars continue and humans need to interface with weapons technology...I'm golden.

The African thing??? Must come from the same drug addled minds that think I'm a woman.

Some of you have to be on dope, the rest made insane from your bigotry and insecurities.

while many here think you are a ****...not sure who thinks you are female

Dolezal,

So you're just a Jewish - American Indian (until you try to log in under the other, African American moniker)?

The hits keep on coming.