• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fox News Drama

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
HomoShep did a limp wristed shoulder tap on Tucker. Tucker responded with a suplex, whilst wearing the appropriate STD protection. It was a knock out.

Judge Nap has taken a hard left turn and he and Schlep are off the rails, wtf. Not really sure what's gone on at that channel other than change of leadership, but I just can't watch it going on 5 years now.

Judge Nap has taken a hard left turn and he and Schlep are off the rails, wtf. Not really sure what's gone on at that channel other than change of leadership, but I just can't watch it going on 5 years now.

Rupert Murdock put his woke sons in charge and they are leaning left. They actually hired corrupt libtard Donna Brazil. I only watch Fox & Friends, Tucker and once in a blue moon Hannity, only if there's big news going on.

Tucker's show is the one I watch. Good variety of topics, guests, opposing view invited to every show, sometimes opposing view takes up the offer but more often than not shrivels up and hides in their safe spaces.

It's on at 5:00 p.m. my time, so I record it and whiz through the commercials.

When I do watch Fox, it's Tucker, The Five, Gutfeld's show, and Levin.

When I do watch Fox, it's Tucker, The Five, Gutfeld's show, and Levin.

Pretty much same here, but Juan Williams was especially obnoxious yesterday. He made me want to go through the TV.

Fox is the only channel i have left on TV. The rest of them are complete lefto shills.

They can get rid of Shep Smith and Chris Wallace and maybe I would watch more of Fox News.

Add Martha Mccallum to the list too. Was just listening to her a while and she is definitely leaning left now.

Fox is controlled opposition. Hannity, and to a lesser extent Ingraham and Gutfeld, are the only 'conservatives' on the network. The rest just mouth what they're told to stir up 'interest'. All you need to know about Fox is Donna Brazile. Shep and Judge Nap are fancy gentlemen.

I haven't watched Fox since 15.

I love Tucker. Love the look he gets while listening to a Dem.

Levin just hit a walk off grand slam on Hannity tonight.

Judge Nap is pissed because he wanted Trump to nominate him to the Supreme Court.

Add Martha Mccallum to the list too. Was just listening to her a while and she is definitely leaning left now.

Yeah, I caught part of that. She went full libtard. Kellyanne took her to the woodshed though.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...hing-fox-news-to-decisively-break-with-trump/

Then there's this.

“We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was,” Ryan reportedly added. “Now I think he’s making some of these knee-jerk reactions.”

Ryan, whose trade and immigration agendas have always been at odds with the America-first platform that got Trump elected, also told the New York Times that he saved the country from “tragedies” before telling an audience in Florida that if 2020 is “about Donald Trump and his personality, he isn’t going to win it.”

Can anyone please point to anything Ryan did to help Trump? Or any of the rep leadership in either chamber, save for the freedom caucus for that matter? Poor little rino got a case of the vapors at the thought of grab her by the ***** or calling Stormy horse face. Puhlease.

Can anyone please point to anything Ryan did to help Trump? Or any of the rep leadership in either chamber, save for the freedom caucus for that matter?

Old Indian proverb:

2fpq0u.jpg