• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Freedom of political belief is now under fire by the left.

Yup, Trump Derangement Syndrome is a very real disease. It's marked by obsession, depression, irrationality and hatred. Elftard, Tibs, 83 and Blitzburgh are fully afflicted with it. Flog shows some strong symptoms of it combined with slight mental retardation.

I don't think I hate anyone that much to put so much time, energy and hatred toward them. If I don't like you or have no use for you, you're dead to me and you go on my Dead List. I have better things to waste my energy on. I also know what I can control and what I can't.

The whole cake thing was blown out of proportion. It's a cake. Bake it, decorate and take their money. That's my feelings. If you are going to use religion. Whatever. Are you going to Hell for making a cake for a gay couple? Who freakin' knows! You'd probably go there for a lot worse things you may have done in your life. Most people just want to live their life without others getting in their way. If we have to wonder if we are able to eat somewhere because our political outlooks differs from the owners, cook or busboy, then we really are in a world of hurt.

LOL bullshit. You lauded what AntiFA did in Charlottesville, standing up to the white supremacists over and over while tepidly saying "but I don't condone violence" but the White Supremacists started it, good for AntiFA! Good lord, don't make me go into the SN Wayback Machine
I know it's difficult to understand complex issues. Yes, I stood up - and will always stand up - in opposition to fascists, Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists. Shoot me. Now here comes the tricky part, try to follow along. My unequivocal opposition to hate groups does not equal me supporting the violent actions of AntiFa and other fringe groups, who reject peaceful protests and call for violence. There is a clear line of demarcation there. So you can twist in the wind all you want trying to paint me as some sort of angry, violent lefty. It's point blank not true and never has been. But none of that matters to you, as you literally need me to be this caricature of the violent left who you can sit around and throw darts at. Sorry, I don't play that game.

I know it's difficult to understand complex issues. Yes, I stood up - and will always stand up - in opposition to fascists, Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists. Shoot me. Now here comes the tricky part, try to follow along. My unequivocal opposition to hate groups does not equal me supporting the violent actions of AntiFa and other fringe groups, who reject peaceful protests and call for violence. There is a clear line of demarcation there. So you can twist in the wind all you want trying to paint me as some sort of angry, violent lefty. It's point blank not true and never has been. But none of that matters to you, as you literally need me to be this caricature of the violent left who you can sit around and throw darts at. Sorry, I don't play that game.

there's no need for the violent Left, Right or Middle. They all need to sit the F down and take their hatred home with them. They make fools out of themselves, their party and put unneeded stress onto others.

odd you didn't list antifa among your hate groups

there's no need for the violent Left, Right or Middle. They all need to sit the F down and take their hatred home with them. They make fools out of themselves, their party and put unneeded stress onto others.

I wish more felt like you. In my optimistic world of oblivion, I didn't know there was this much violence. You in Pittsburgh? I work downtown....not happy.

I wish more felt like you. In my optimistic world of oblivion, I didn't know there was this much violence.

I don't think anyone wants violence. I don't. But I am prepared for it. There is a difference between wanting it and being prepared for it.

I wish more felt like you. In my optimistic world of oblivion, I didn't know there was this much violence. You in Pittsburgh? I work downtown....not happy.

I am in Pittsburgh and there are all kinds of protests from violence going on today. I was late for work and am not sure if that is why, but it was slow going this morning. Some messages need to made. There was a drive-by in Munhall on Friday that a 19-year old female was killed. Don't hear much about that since the police shooting has taken over everyone's lives. Just too much violence and killing going on.

I don't think anyone wants violence. I don't. But I am prepared for it. There is a difference between wanting it and being prepared for it.

clearly feel the same, I'm not even prepared for it. I'm saying I personally didn't know this much was even going on. I don't like what Maxine Waters said, even though she came back and said she wasn't inciting violence, just what did she think it would lead to? Did she think that would just lead to verbal attacks? And really even that, just when they're out and about living their lives. Just a dumb *** thing to do.

clearly feel the same, I'm not even prepared for it. I'm saying I personally didn't know this much was even going on. I don't like what Maxine Waters said, even though she came back and said she wasn't inciting violence, just what did she think it would lead to? Did she think that would just lead to verbal attacks? And really even that, just when they're out and about living their lives. Just a dumb *** thing to do.

she is a problem maker and loose cannon. What she said was wreckless and unnecessary.

odd you didn't list antifa among your hate groups

Sit back for a second and ask yourself what connects fascists, the KKK, Nazis and white supremacists? I'll help. They are all hateful racists and anti-Semites who want to exterminate minorities and Jews from the face of the earth. They believe whites are a separate, higher class than non-whites. They have shown through history they're willing and able to ruthlessly lynch and murder millions of innocent people.

The Anti-Fa is a fringe protest group organized around the idea of opposing the above far-right hate groups. They cross the line by inciting violence and have no qualms about damaging property and causing bodily harm as form of protest. They set trash cans on fire, destroy cop cars, violently attack their opponents, break the law many times over exhibiting clear criminal behavior and should be prosecuted as such.

But there is a difference between them, I'm sorry if you can't comprehend it.

If anything, I should have listed ISIS and similar fanatical Islamic terrorist groups who are on the same level as Nazis and KKK, willing and able to murder, rape and torture those that have different religious or political beliefs. ISIS don't tend to hold rallies and organize marches in cities around the country, which is why I didn't list them above. But I stand in opposition to them and what they stand for as I do with Nazis & the Klan et al.

I am in Pittsburgh and there are all kinds of protests from violence going on today. I was late for work and am not sure if that is why, but it was slow going this morning. Some messages need to made. There was a drive-by in Munhall on Friday that a 19-year old female was killed. Don't hear much about that since the police shooting has taken over everyone's lives. Just too much violence and killing going on.

Yeah, I got a real problem with that. Different scenario right? Wasn't shot by a cop, that has a whole set of other rules. Just makes me shake my damn head. We were just talking about it here, but our office is on 6th, they're supposedly up at Grant, which will obstruct me from getting home at a reasonable hour. Tractor trailer flipped on Parkway East which caused major traffic, maybe that was your delay. Didn't mean to go off topic, stay safe!

she is a problem maker and loose cannon. What she said was wreckless and unnecessary.

Ok she's ******* insane. And like what...100 years old? I can't say enough these old timers need to move on with their life's work, I'm over the lifelong politicians and long for young blood. Don't know if she's up for re-election, but she needs to GTFO.

Sit back for a second and ask yourself what connects fascists, the KKK, Nazis and white supremacists? I'll help. They are all hateful racists and anti-Semites who want to exterminate minorities and Jews from the face of the earth. They believe whites are a separate, higher class than non-whites. They have shown through history they're willing and able to ruthlessly lynch and murder millions of innocent people.

The Anti-Fa is a fringe protest group organized around the idea of opposing the above far-right hate groups. They cross the line by inciting violence and have no qualms about damaging property and causing bodily harm as form of protest. They set trash cans on fire, destroy cop cars, violently attack their opponents, break the law many times over exhibiting clear criminal behavior and should be prosecuted as such.

But there is a difference between them, I'm sorry if you can't comprehend it.

If anything, I should have listed ISIS and similar fanatical Islamic terrorist groups who are on the same level as Nazis and KKK, willing and able to murder, rape and torture those that have different religious or political beliefs. ISIS don't tend to hold rallies and organize marches in cities around the country, which is why I didn't list them above. But I stand in opposition to them and what they stand for as I do with Nazis & the Klan et al.

antifa was opposing anything they didn't agree with not just far right hate groups. they are not anti-fascist, they are fascist. Sadly you can not see that

The Anti-Fa is a fringe protest group organized around the idea of opposing Republicans.

Fixed it for you. And the klan and nazis? They're not even around anymore. Sure there's some racist skinheads here and there, but it by no means is widespread or even organized.

Yeah, I got a real problem with that. Different scenario right? Wasn't shot by a cop, that has a whole set of other rules. Just makes me shake my damn head. We were just talking about it here, but our office is on 6th, they're supposedly up at Grant, which will obstruct me from getting home at a reasonable hour. Tractor trailer flipped on Parkway East which caused major traffic, maybe that was your delay. Didn't mean to go off topic, stay safe!

thanks, you too! Maybe it was, but I go through South Side and it was bumper to bumper, backed for miles on Carson St. Very rare it's that backed up. Everyone seems like they are on edge and it's very tense everywhere you go. Hope today is peaceful without any injuries or violence. The evening commute should be interesting.

thanks, you too! Maybe it was, but I go through South Side and it was bumper to bumper, backed for miles on Carson St. Very rare it's that backed up. Everyone seems like they are on edge and it's very tense everywhere you go. Hope today is peaceful without any injuries or violence. The evening commute should be interesting.

In the back seat there was a gun...
Words are passed...
Troubled times have come to my hometown...

:(

I don't see a difference between Antifa and the Alt-Right. If you didn't have one, you wouldn't have the other.

Ok she's ******* insane. And like what...100 years old? I can't say enough these old timers need to move on with their life's work, I'm over the lifelong politicians and long for young blood. Don't know if she's up for re-election, but she needs to GTFO.
Agree 100%. Cannot come a day too soon for the old guard to get on with their lives. I can't stand the Pelosi/Schumer leadership, just pathetic. Same with Hillary Clinton, who needs to disappear from public life and take her baggage with her. Maxine Waters, while her heart's in the right place, has lost her marbles. Bernie's at least a decade too old to be the leader of anything. He can still be an asset and drone on about the 1% from the background. I'm optimistic about up and coming leaders like Ted Lieu, Pramila Jayapal, Adam Schiff, Joe Kennedy III among others. It's well beyond time their voices are heard.

The unacceptable rhetoric started during the last presidential campaign....and sadly has spread like a cancer...

this totally Un-American and non-democratic behavior, continues from the Oval Office, to the great halls of the House, to the homes of the citizenry (which is the scary part)...

Our great country is unraveling from within....

We need a a once in a generation type leader to stand-up and say enough is enough...and pull this divided country back together quickly.

If not, sad to say, there are very bad things on the horizon.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. Cannot come a day too soon for the old guard to get on with their lives. I can't stand the Pelosi/Schumer leadership, just pathetic. Same with Hillary Clinton, who needs to disappear from public life and take her baggage with her. Maxine Waters, while her heart's in the right place, has lost her marbles. Bernie's at least a decade too old to be the leader of anything. He can still be an asset and drone on about the 1% from the background. I'm optimistic about up and coming leaders like Ted Lieu, Pramila Jayapal, Adam Schiff, Joe Kennedy III among others. It's well beyond time their voices are heard.

Wow!! You're the first person I've seen that likes those very same people. I follow Ted Lieu and Joe Kennedy. I would add Eric Swalwell to that list, I believe he's 34. I related to Conor Lamb, but sadly not in my district. Adam Schiff is just a little older than me, but I like his calm demeanor and intellect. Him and Ted Lieu very intelligent. Ted might be a little too liberal for my liking, a bit shy of Bernie, but I really like him. I'm hoping it's leading to these youngsters. But I acknowledge they're on the dem side of things, which I am, but I'd like to see if the republicans have any youngsters they'd like to add to the mix. I'd be interested in their views too.

LOL, I actually thought you were Steelcity writing that, looking at his name and responding to you. LOL, no wonder you like those same people! But I meant what I said about the young republicans. I'd like to know who they would be.

Last edited:
Adam Schiff is just a little older than me, but I like his calm demeanor and intellect. Him and Ted Lieu very intelligent. .

Ha ha ha! Little Adam Schiff is a pencil necked geek who is unhinged about Russia. I hope they do trot his dumb *** out there for higher office. He'll get destroyed.

Nerd Alert!.jpg

Fixed it for you. And the klan and nazis? They're not even around anymore. Sure there's some racist skinheads here and there, but it by no means is widespread or even organized.

Have you forgotten Trump’s many fine people who organized in Charlottesville?

Wow!! You're the first person I've seen that likes those very same people. I follow Ted Lieu and Joe Kennedy. I would add Eric Swalwell to that list, I believe he's 34. I related to Conor Lamb, but sadly not in my district. Adam Schiff is just a little older than me, but I like his calm demeanor and intellect. Him and Ted Lieu very intelligent. Ted might be a little too liberal for my liking, a bit shy of Bernie, but I really like him. I'm hoping it's leading to these youngsters. But I acknowledge they're on the dem side of things, which I am, but I'd like to see if the republicans have any youngsters they'd like to add to the mix. I'd be interested in their views too.

LOL, I actually thought you were Steelcity writing that, looking at his name and responding to you. LOL, no wonder you like those same people! But I meant what I said about the young republicans. I'd like to know who they would be.

HA! I do have the same feelings, though, even though I didn't wrote it. Out with the old, in with the new, fresh ideas and leadership. Anyone that can make a difference. All the tired ones mentioned can go.