• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Funeral director finds bizarre, rubbery blood clots in bodies of the vaccinated

Waiting to see what our resident stiff stacker (meant in the most respectful way) has to say.

Paging Ron Burgundy... Gonna need you to do some extracurricular work before you wrap up your embalming...

That’s what happens when you get spiders injected into your veins.

Waiting to see what our resident stiff stacker (meant in the most respectful way) has to say.
Paging Ron Burgundy... Gonna need you to do some extracurricular work before you wrap up your embalming...
I've heard this for a while now from several funeral directors I know and in a funeral directors' FB group I belong to.
On the other hand, you'd get blood clots once in a while from people before we had Covid and vaccines but it seems to happen more frequently now.
Big ones look like piece of red bucatini pasta when they wash out of the vein and run down the table to the drain.
I've been working for a direct cremation place for a while and haven't embalmed anyone in four years.

Yep this has been news since the vaccines came out. Crazy ****. Deserves it's own thread.

Get shot at your own peril.

I've heard this for a while now from several funeral directors I know and in a funeral directors' FB group I belong to.
On the other hand, you'd get blood clots once in a while from people before we had Covid and vaccines but it seems to happen more frequently now.
Big ones look like piece of red bucatini pasta when they wash out of the vein and run down the table to the drain.
I've been working for a direct cremation place for a while and haven't embalmed anyone in four years.
Yeah the MSM has been trying to say that the clots happen all the time. But long expirienced embalmers have been saying they have not seen clots at this frequency before and like this type of clot ever. Pathologists are reporting that these clots are extremely fibrous almost like tumors.

Yeah the MSM has been trying to say that the clots happen all the time. But long expirienced embalmers have been saying they have not seen clots at this frequency before and like this type of clot ever. Pathologists are reporting that these clots are extremely fibrous almost like tumors.
Yeah, I don't have any personal experience though. Last time I embalmed someone, Covid wasn't a thing yet.

Clots aren't the only results we see in the aftermath........

eFuALcK.jpg

I just learned that Paul Bearer passed away back in 2013 of a heart condition. I did not know that.

I also learned he was a real mortician!
His passing must have hit Burgandy pretty hard.

A first hand report from a man in the business. Keep us informed.