• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Two weeks in a row KP with the incredible game-winning drive. They let him throw it and boy did he. He is showing the "it" factor.
I like to take this time to say

Kenny>that second and third stringer!

******* A!

Two weeks in a row KP with the incredible game-winning drive. They let him throw it and boy did he. He is showing the "it" factor.
Also the O-line is holding their own more often than not. They still look like hot garbage at times against really good D-lines, but there is some significant improvement from the start of the season, especially run blocking.

and he is just rookie playing behind an Oline that while they are coming together is still a project. I just wonder what how Kenny will do with this year under his belt and the OLine a year older and with a few upgrades from the draft.

I have been torn as to whether or not to pull for the team to win or hope they would lose out and get better draft picks, but I love em just too much and I had to pull for them. Very proud of them.

With an HC, DC and OC, this team coulda done some damage, can do some damage in the future. KP, Najee, Warren, Muth, TJ, Cam, Minkah...team has the talent, not the coaching
Hopefully the W doesn't give Canada any breathing room. He still sucks balls regardless of whether or not we got lucky.

Kenny just won a huge game and is as cool as a cucumber. I listened to an analyst recently talk about guys like Baker and others who are an emotional roller coaster and they don't succeed. Kenny maintains his composure regardless of the situation and it has paid off the past two weeks.

so to get in we need to win, Bills beat the Pats( should happen), Jets beat the Dolphins ( could happen because MIA has big time QB problems.)

Will BUF have something to play for? #1 seed??

By the way--Jets are AT the Dolphins--not good for us
Patriots are AT BUF--good for us.