• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Robinson was alright. Early on he was making plays, later it felt like he was missing tackles.

We need the Bills to win tomorrow to play for that #1 seed next week, they'll more than likely rest thier players against the pats if they're not playing for it anymore.
good point. I had forgotten that they havent played this week yet. Bills are at CIN. Man I hope they can beat the Bungles so they will want to beat the Pats next week so lock in the #1 seed.

he runs so hard and twists and contorts his body with so much power that I worry about him hurting himself, but he just pops right back up and keeps going. I stream PIT sports radio a lot and I have heard the talk up there about questioning if Najee is a true 1st round RB. Well, just give the kid a decent OLine and see what he can do and hopefully a passing game with KP that will not put ALL the load on him and he is showing he has the pedigree.
Yes. There was one play where he ended up turned around not quite on his butt with a Raven on him and he was pushing with his toes and heels up trying to get a few extra feet and I was thinking " Your Achilles! Go down!" Dude tries too hard at times. You don't want to do that with 200 plus pounds falling on you.

**** madden with a red hot poker
So Mark Madden tries to be Pittsburgh’s shock jock. He secretly likes the Steelers but holds a grudge against them because they think he’s a joke.
He’s not anywhere near Heinz I mean Acrisure for any of the Tomlin pressers or for any announcements over there. They don’t want anything to do with him.

So Mark Madden tries to be Pittsburgh’s shock jock. He secretly likes the Steelers but holds a grudge against them because they think he’s a joke.
He’s not anywhere near Heinz I mean Acrisure for any of the Tomlin pressers or for any announcements over there. They don’t want anything to do with him.
he is a ******* idiot

Because he's a jagoff.

The refing was just an abortion tonight. Two holds on fair catches. The Heyward penalty. Then the Andrew's thing.
The Andrews thing was legit. He gave himself up, play was over. Had the shoe been on the other foot with the Steelers driving to tie/win, and Friermuth given himself up after a short 1st down catch, getting up to give the ball to the ref and its knocked away and they give possession to Baltimore to end the game, every ********** on here would be losing their minds, talkin about "HE GAAAVE HIMSELF UUUUP, HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THAT?!?!?!" So I dont wanna hear it

Just remember… last year a caller called up before Pickett decided to come back for another season at Pitt and suggested the steelers use a late round pick on him and Madden belittled him and Pickett for like five minutes …

So I watched the **** show with Andrews several times. I don't know if TV clock is in synch with game clock. But this is what happened on TV clock. Andrew's caught the ball with 23 left. Assuming he was granted giving himself up there was at best 21. They still had to reform and execute the spike. That's taking 5 seconds for sure. The ref decided it was 18. But when the next play after the spike occurred happened there was 22 seconds on the TV clock. Again I don't know if it is same as stadium.

The Andrews thing was legit. He gave himself up, play was over. Had the shoe been on the other foot with the Steelers driving to tie/win, and Friermuth given himself up after a short 1st down catch, getting up to give the ball to the ref and its knocked away and they give possession to Baltimore to end the game, every ********** on here would be losing their minds, talkin about "HE GAAAVE HIMSELF UUUUP, HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THAT?!?!?!" So I dont wanna hear it
Yes it is the Plexico rule… lol

would love to know what those POS Rat Turd fans are saying on their message board/forum. You just know they had put this in the win column probably before the game even started. That punk Harbaugh looked like someone had run over his dog when he realized it was over.

The type of physicality running the ball permeates through the entire team. It will change their entire demeanor. It's starting to show.

Regardless of what happens next week, this offseason looks to be exciting.