• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game thread - rats vs. Good guys Part II incase you don't understand basic calendar skills

Kenny just won a huge game and is as cool as a cucumber. I listened to an analyst recently talk about guys like Baker and others who are an emotional roller coaster and they don't succeed. Kenny maintains his composure regardless of the situation and it has paid off the past two weeks.
I thought the D played an overall solid game. TJ was starting to regain form. That one sack he looked like he shot out of a cannon.

Defense made huge adjustments in the second half. Props to the staff for that.
We know 4 of those points was bullshit. So 9 points...you can win a lot of games like that.

The refing was just an abortion tonight. Two holds on fair catches. The Heyward penalty. Then the Andrew's thing.
Yeah, and the measuring stick for that call on Cam will be if doesn’t get fined. That means it was a noted blown call. I thought the competition committee years ago indicated holding on the receiving team is a picked up flag. As it’s technically a no play.

He was punishing people then asking them how they enjoyed it afterwards. Didn't get too many responses from Rat defenders from what I saw :ROFLMAO:
he runs so hard and twists and contorts his body with so much power that I worry about him hurting himself, but he just pops right back up and keeps going. I stream PIT sports radio a lot and I have heard the talk up there about questioning if Najee is a true 1st round RB. Well, just give the kid a decent OLine and see what he can do and hopefully a passing game with KP that will not put ALL the load on him and he is showing he has the pedigree.

so to get in we need to win, Bills beat the Pats( should happen), Jets beat the Dolphins ( could happen because MIA has big time QB problems.)

Will BUF have something to play for? #1 seed??

By the way--Jets are AT the Dolphins--not good for us
Patriots are AT BUF--good for us.
We need the Bills to win tomorrow to play for that #1 seed next week, they'll more than likely rest thier players against the pats if they're not playing for it anymore.

I thought the D played an overall solid game. TJ was starting to regain form. That one sack he looked like he shot out of a cannon.
The defense allowed one first down in the last 3 possessions in the 4th quarter to give the ball back to the offense instantly. They sure did do their job when it mattered most. 2- three and out in a row. Great job D!