• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gay pride parade

Rod Farva

Reaction score
I don't care. I really ******* don't.

But can you folks please.....and I'll reiterate please....

Not spit on people of the cloth

dress appropriately for being in public

That's all. Well....kinda......

Just don't be an attention whoring freak show. We get it. Seriously we all do. You want to suck cocks or have them inserted into your ******* or whatever else you find gratifying.

You want to lick labs, kiss nipples, grind 'gine.....whatever.... Cool.

We've all, well at least most of us, been cool with that for awhile now. We've seen you coming (NPI) and adapted. We accept you. It's all good.

Can you have your parade organizers ask that the participants hold a parade that doesn't represent your portion of society as flaming, titillated by the ocular, base and degrading in your face, outrageous, spitting on those who disagree with your lifestyles, ***** in the wind, obviously obsessed with sex people who currently participate in this parade ?

It doesn't behoove you or your cause to be as "**** you, we're allowed to do this" as you evidently believe.

If you want to be categorized as "normal" then please...act normally.

Thanks

Last edited:

Just don't be an attention whoring freak show. We get it. Seriously we all do. You want to suck cocks or have them inserted into your ******* or whatever else you find gratifying.

We've all, well at least most of us, been cool with that for awhile now. We've seen you coming (NPI) and adapted. We accept you. It's all good.

Can you have your parade organizers ask that the participants hold a parade that doesn't represent your portion of society as flaming, titillated by the ocular, base and degrading in your face, outrageous, spitting on those who disagree with your lifestyles, ***** in the wind, obviously obsessed with sex people who currently participate in this parade ?

It doesn't behoove you or your cause to be as "**** you, we're allowed to do this" as you evidently believe.

Thanks

I think you're in the wrong forum to get the attention of gay folk.

Thanks

How dare we connect homosexuality to immorality, yet they demonstrate it all the time...oh wait, theres nothing immoral about near naked men marching down the street with their schlongs and derrières hanging out.. Moral absolutism is BS, Morality is a matter of ones opinion.

PfvSKPR.jpg