• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

getting something off my chest.

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
Why is it child abuse to spank your child which is punishable by prison, but it's OK to kill an unborn baby? or how about this, why does a person that kills a pregnant women face two life sentences or the death penalty for killing an unborn child if it's OK to have an abortion?

Donald Trump was asked if a woman that has an abortion should be punished if said abortion was illegal, his answer was yes they should, and he got crucified for saying yes. How do you answer that question? If you say NO then you are saying it's OK to break the law and now you're soft on crime.

A large part of America thinks that pot should be legal, and an even larger part think the punishment is too harsh, yet we have THOUSANDS in jail over weed, but hey it's A OK to kill a baby. I just don't understand the thinking.

I have decided that I am pro life and pro choice. I am 100% pro life with the exception of rape or serious health risk to the mom, and even if it's rape you can get a D&C right away. I am however pro choice also, I believe that as a women you have many choices to not get pregnant. The pill, the IUD, Depo-provera and the list goes on.

If as a woman you want to go out drinking and throw your legs apart: well more power to you, but take some damn responsibility for yourself and do something to not get pregnant, you know if your a slut or not.. If you're in a relationship and don't want kids take some Goddamn precautions. The moral compass of this country is so ****** up right now it's sickening.

OH ya and guy's if your gonna **** one of these freebees wear a goddamn condom, don't contribute to the murder of a helpless baby. Whew I feel better now.

I follow Spikes advice on this one: stay out of the swamp. I've had a vasectomy so I don't give a **** in general, but if you kill a baby you're evil.

Too bad Elftard's mom didn't grab the coat hanger though.

Last edited: