• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

it's my most humble opinion that she did not drop names during the trial since she likely has an agreement to keep her mouth shut in exchange for better accommodations in her next phase of life.

of course, she won't make it to her appeal hearing (if there is one) since she'll be so overcome with guilt and shame that she'll bash her skull in baseball bats

it's my most humble opinion that she did not drop names during the trial since she likely has an agreement to keep her mouth shut in exchange for better accommodations in her next phase of life.

of course, she won't make it to her appeal hearing (if there is one) since she'll be so overcome with guilt and shame that she'll bash her skull in baseball bats

I'd be shocked if she lives. Also, I don't understand these wealthy, powerful people going after such young girls. What is the draw to them when your wealth could get you a girl just as pretty and of legal age?

I'd be shocked if she lives. Also, I don't understand these wealthy, powerful people going after such young girls. What is the draw to them when your wealth could get you a girl just as pretty and of legal age?
Power and the rush of doing something shady that exercises that power. Morals, ethics and laws are for the Lumpen Proles.

If it's someone from Epstein's stable it's a sure thing.

As the former father of a pretty 15 year old girl, she's still pretty but now 28 and married with a daughter of her own, if a globetrotting millionaire asked train her to give massages and travel around the world with him, what could possibly go wrong with that?

Odd, why in the world would he want to do that? 🤷‍♂️

I thought for sure she would drop dime on everyone. A LOT of people bigger than her need to be doing jail time.
Yeah .but.....

zTzs0W3.jpg

Because Dershowitz is a Democrat with a lot of high-powered friends.

walk-into-pole-pole.gif

Someone got Ark'd.

Bill Clinton advisor tied to Jeffry Epstein commits suicide…​

Posted by Kane on May 12, 2022 12:43 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

One of Bill Clinton’s former special advisors who helped cement his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein has died at the age of 59. Mark Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death.

Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.

Someone got Ark'd.

Bill Clinton advisor tied to Jeffry Epstein commits suicide…​

Posted by Kane on May 12, 2022 12:43 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

One of Bill Clinton’s former special advisors who helped cement his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein has died at the age of 59. Mark Middleton’s family said that he passed away on Saturday in a statement which did not reveal the cause of death.

Little Rock sources tell CFP that Middleton, who suffered from depression, took his own life near Petite Jean mountain in Morrilton, Arkansas about 40 miles from Little Rock.

Most likely a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head......

Its amazing how everyone that possibly has dirt on them seems to meet the same fate.

Most likely a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head......

Its amazing how everyone that possibly has dirt on them seems to meet the same fate.
Hillary_10.png

One would think that after the first 50 or so, people would begin to question this.
No because then they will get suicided too.

As the former father of a pretty 15 year old girl, she's still pretty but now 28 and married with a daughter of her own, if a globetrotting millionaire asked train her to give massages and travel around the world with him, what could possibly go wrong with that?
I have said that a lot since this story broke. There are a bunch of parents that need to be arrested and charged for selling their daughters off as teenaged sex slaves.

Because overwhelmingly the globalist elites that Epstein and Maxwell catered too are Democrats/Leftists and Dershowitz is part of that crew. Dershowitz is one of the few who is smart enough not to say the quiet part out loud while working toward the end goals though.