• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

The shotgun disappearing can be explained, but tying yourself to a tree and shooting yourself in the chest with a shotgun doesn't seem to plausible. The family was upset about photos being leaked, but what about the whole story?

The shotgun disappearing can be explained, but tying yourself to a tree and shooting yourself in the chest with a shotgun doesn't seem to plausible. The family was upset about photos being leaked, but what about the whole story?
For $50 I will tell you what really happened.

Another Arkancide.

Body count truthers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give him less than a month to live.before the Clinton. Lean up crew swoops in
I'm thinking he cut a deal a while ago for killing Epstein. Who did not kill himself.

Jeffrey Epstein’s newly-revealed private calendar showed scheduled meetings with the current CIA director, a college president and attorney who served in the Obama administration, according to a report published Sunday.

New documents, which belonged to the rich convicted pedophile and were obtained by The Wall Street Journal, showed planned meetings with a slew of prominent individuals, including now-CIA Director William Burns, Bard College president Leon Botstein, Obama White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler and professor Noam Chomsky.

All the scheduled meetings were slated to take place after Epstein was jailed in 2008 on charges of solicitation, including soliciting a minor. WSJ could not prove each scheduled meeting actually took place, and the documents did not reveal the purpose for the meetings.

Jeffrey Epstein’s newly-revealed private calendar showed scheduled meetings with the current CIA director, a college president and attorney who served in the Obama administration, according to a report published Sunday.

New documents, which belonged to the rich convicted pedophile and were obtained by The Wall Street Journal, showed planned meetings with a slew of prominent individuals, including now-CIA Director William Burns, Bard College president Leon Botstein, Obama White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler and professor Noam Chomsky.

All the scheduled meetings were slated to take place after Epstein was jailed in 2008 on charges of solicitation, including soliciting a minor. WSJ could not prove each scheduled meeting actually took place, and the documents did not reveal the purpose for the meetings.

We know the purpose. I'm sure any day now the massive list will be released and many will be arrested..

In a normally functioning society, yep that would happen. We're third world now. The moose out front shoulda told ya.

This is what happens when your country has a broken moral compass. Good is evil and evil is good.

Media has covered this up quite nicely.

Media has covered this up quite nicely.
covered up what? this thread is just you saying "Media has covered this up quite nicely".

I haven't seen or heard any of this story on broadcast television.

It’s fine.

WealthyImaginaryGossamerwingedbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

I dont think anyone would be dumb enough to call and schedule and appointment w/ Epstein after he had been arrested. I would be pretty skeptical of the validity of this calendar.