• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

The parents knew where their daughters were. They knew who they were with. Does parental consent make it ok by law? By some folks moral standards? Does anyone have morals?

The parents knew where their daughters were. They knew who they were with. Does parental consent make it ok by law? By some folks moral standards? Does anyone have morals?

Is it lack of morals or blind stupidity and greed? I notice these girls were all from working class/lower middle class families. Maybe that made their parents turn a blind eye and ignore obvious red flags. Personally when my daughter was 15 if someone had come to me with the Maxwell spiel I would have snatched them up by the scruff of the neck and thrown them out of a window.

Here is what I don't get. How did Maxwell & Epstein ever get charged and sentenced in the first place? I mean, if people in the highest positions of power were using their services. And these same people can keep the client list hidden, then who decided to hang them out to dry? Why bust them in the first place? You would think "they" would just allow the operation to keep on going and all the powerful sickos would just keep indulging their sickness.

Here is what I don't get. How did Maxwell & Epstein ever get charged and sentenced in the first place? I mean, if people in the highest positions of power were using their services. And these same people can keep the client list hidden, then who decided to hang them out to dry? Why bust them in the first place? You would think "they" would just allow the operation to keep on going and all the powerful sickos would just keep indulging their sickness.
More than likely it was initially for leverage over targeted individuals in power and then they discovered it went a lot deeper.

Might depend on what country they're in. I read that he got most of his girls from Russia, Ukraine, and eastern Europe.

Tgey actually tried to bury it , if you remember… an investigation had tied too much back to him and a under tge table deal was about to let him walk with a slap on the wrist until a different judge intervened and nullified the deal… at that point the national spotlights actually turned on him and there was no way to deal with him than convict and murder him

I wonder why she chose to not drop dime . She got 20 years. A whole bunch of people should be in prison with her.
That is the question. Shouldn’t people want to know? Nah. I’m sure a judge or lawyer could knock that down to nothing for names. Nah. No need to know the kids harmed or the pedo ***** we all know that would be in there

Tgey actually tried to bury it , if you remember… an investigation had tied too much back to him and a under tge table deal was about to let him walk with a slap on the wrist until a different judge intervened and nullified the deal… at that point the national spotlights actually turned on him and there was no way to deal with him than convict and murder him
Yep.
This about sums it up.

After the scrutiny his fake suicide brought, they couldn’t off her too… theyll give her some natural ailment to get her gone
Jack Ruby died of fast-acting "cancer".

she'll slip and fall in the shower, then take a tumble down a few flights of stairs

1657108059667.jpeg..
images

aBnzdzP_460s.jpg

Some memes age well. Popped up on my FB memories today.

66689119_2708644902502468_2203946159951577088_n.jpg

She's being transferred to a prison in Florida.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...ic-naming-of-pedos-in-ghislaine-maxwell-case/

WATCH: UFC Champ Israel Adesanya Calls for Public Naming of ‘Pedos’ in Ghislaine Maxwell Case​

“Ghislaine Maxwell was supplying kids for all these pedos, right, where's the list?...the list of politicians, actresses, actors that was talked about, does that get swept under the rug? ….”
Yeah, I'm at a loss for how two people are arrested, tried and convicted of crime like these and yet aside from Prince Andrew, no other client has been named. How the **** does that happen?

Money, it cleans up all kinds of problems
Bill Gates and John Roberts were two of Epstein’s buds. I note that when that came out, Mrs. Gates divorced Bill.

Jason Whitlock filling in for Glenn Beck this morning and called it "LGBTQ with the silent P."