• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell trial and trail of pedos

Definitely any day now they'll be raiding and arresting all kinds of child rapists on the list.

So two people have gone to jail.The pimps. One of them was murdered in jail, the other must have promised to keep silent or she would be dead too.

Not one single rapist has been named. Not one, but we know there's many.

Definitely any day now they'll be raiding and arresting all kinds of child rapists on the list.

So two people have gone to jail.The pimps. One of them was murdered in jail, the other must have promised to keep silent or she would be dead too.

Not one single rapist has been named. Not one, but we know there's many.
when your name can be easily linked to William Jefferson Blythe Clinton's, you get a pass.

when your name can be easily linked to William Jefferson Blythe Clinton's, you get a pass.

Oh I know he's at the top of that list and a certain English royal family member. I'm sure it's a very long list filled with shocking and not so shocking names.

Yep country needs an enema.

is anyone else not surprised at Hillary's outward experience since she's unable to drink virgin blood imported from Epstein Island?

is anyone else not surprised at Hillary's outward experience since she's unable to drink virgin blood imported from Epstein Island?

bmZ5kd_x_400x400.jpg

Oh I know he's at the top of that list and a certain English royal family member. I'm sure it's a very long list filled with shocking and not so shocking names.

Yep country needs an enema.
Remember after Bill Gates’ name came out, Mrs. Gates divorced him pretty quick.
Prince Andrew was stupid, Virginia Giuffre was smoking’ hot, he should have paid for her college and wifed her up when she turned 21. But then his brother has lousy taste in women too and doesn’t know a good thing when he has it. For her part, it looks like Virginia Giuffre has been drowning her sorrows and settlement money in food.

I think it was bill's active participation at epstein island.
I'm thinking Bill paid her off with enough that she won't talk about it.

All of the powerful pedo rich people have been paying off a lot of people.

We truly have some of the most deplorable lowlife ******* in high places feasting on the innocent.

And still no client lists of people to prosecute.

All of the powerful pedo rich people have been paying off a lot of people.

We truly have some of the most deplorable lowlife ******* in high places feasting on the innocent.

And still no client lists of people to prosecute.

Attachments

• IMG_7397.png
    IMG_7397.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 12
Oh this stuff runs deep, far and wide into multiple countries.

Someone else besides Gislane knows the names on the list. Can they talk? Will they talk? Have they already been silenced?