• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

Once again I'm proven right. If we had just leveled the place the first time, we wouldn't have to do this **** again. Hate to say it, but "I told you so."

Once again I'm proven right. If we had just leveled the place the first time, we wouldn't have to do this **** again. Hate to say it, but "I told you so."

Wrong. This fight has been going on for 1400 years. Iraq is now just a convenient opportunity to continue the fight.

How's that pulling out of Iraq think and ending Boosh's war for oil working out?

Obama is being dragged kicking and screaming like a 3 y/o to attack his Muslim brothers - I guess 20,000 dead Christians would look bad in November

Last edited:
Let them have it

(CNN) - U.S. President Barack Obama said Thursday that he's authorized "targeted airstrikes" in Iraq to protect American personnel and help Iraqi forces.

"We do whatever is necessary to protect our people," Obama said. "We support our allies when they're in danger."

A key concern for U.S. officials: American consular staff and military advisers working with the Iraqi military in Irbil, the largest city in Iraq's Kurdish region.

Benghazi...LIAR

Holy War! ISIS ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House!"

Build a wall around the middle east and let them at it.

images

Build a wall around the middle east and let them at it.

So you're willing to let 100,000 Christians get slaughtered?

wait till they blow up that big damn - then all hell will break loose

So you're willing to let 100,000 Christians get slaughtered?

wait till they blow up that big damn - then all hell will break loose

That dam is one helluva bargaining chip.

That dam is one helluva bargaining chip.

they might have to hold off, shutting off all power for a long time to big cities isn't a crowd pleaser

Calling out Obama as a coward and telling him they'll be planting the flag of Allah in the White House is gonna be something to watch though

From what I read that dam has been ready to go for years. They keep patching it and ****. That would be crazy if it goes.

Obama could **** up a wet dream. Why in the hell didn't he just bomb the **** out of them when they were crossing flat land into Iraq months ago? No ground troops, no dead Iraqis and no problem. Instead this limp wristed lightweight waited until these ******* get buried in likes ticks on a hound. I've never seen such incompetence from a president in my lifetime. The entire administration is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Is it to late to give Assad his chemical weapons back? Seems to me we were backing the wrong side

This war is different. Before, American troops were fighting tyrannical regimes. Now, we are fighting the Islamic State, the Caliphate. It is obligatory for all muslims to defend the caliphate. The question is, how many muslims worldwide will actually honor it as the Caliphate. We are going to see a rise in terror attacks, mostly from homegrown jihadis, as well as one's that have crept in through our well protected border. We really need to be on guard.

ISIS ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House!"

The Holy War has begun

They're ****** in the head. We will have to deal with this lot ruthlessly. What are they going to fly on a camel over to America?

ISIS ‘We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House!"

A little bit late to the party. That happened in January 2009.