• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good.....U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan is released

This is what you get when you are blinded by your own hatred, you stop thinking straight.

Here let me give you an example of clear thinking:
I voted for john Kerry. Not because I thought he was a better candidate than W, but because I thought W lied about the WMDs. It was the principle.
Is that clear enough thinking for you.

You are are quickly losing credibility around here with each moronic post. You are allowing your own prejudices to cloud you own thinking. You are, what you claim despise.

This is what you get when you are blinded by your own hatred, you stop thinking straight.

Here let me give you an example of clear thinking:

I Polo am not a fan of George W. Bush.

I heard Bush tell me in 2001 that we had to go after terrorists because of the danger they pose to us ,do I agree with him?

Yes I do. I saw what they did and agree with him 100%.

Does my dislike of W. change that opinion? No it doesn't. I don't have to like him to agree with some decisions he makes.

If it had been Reagan, or W, etc. who had gotten our guy back this place would be in the middle of a 3 day right wing circle***k at this point. I can here the right testicle slobbering now; " That's the difference between an R and a D prez an R never leaves a man behind". "If this had been the D prez so and so he would have left him hanging out to dry"

Blah Blah....I call bullshit.

Yeah.....you are the very model of "clear thinking." Go read the article by Michelle Malkin for which Supe posted a link then get back to us and explain the "vast right wing conspiracy" that began 5 years ago and includes the collaboration of numerous individuals who have actually earned the title of American soldier.

In regard tou your comment of "Welcome home soldier"......wouldn't it be wonderful if we could say that to those who aren't coming home due to the actions of this coward?

The Allies setup a system to figure out who stood trial. Please give me the name of the scientist who were "war criminals" that were let go. Remember just fighting in a war is different from being charged with a war crime. I know all about operation paperclip and how many of the scientists had their records whitewashed. However later they were investigated and I don't remember one war criminal. But if you can find me one I'll admit being wrong.
Walter Dornberger, for one.

they just shipped him out a few years ago.

Umm, Polo, there WAS an official military investigation into the matter in 2010, and it was determined at that point that Bergdahl was a deserter. Nice try, but you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Blinded by hatred? Hey, I don't live in a European country controlled by Prime Ministers who have legislative powers and can do these sort of actions. I live here, where we have checks and balances to ensure THE PEOPLE and at the very least our elected representative officials have say in these matters. I'm bullshit this was done outside Congress, done outside CIA and DoD perspective....all for some reason I can only guess to deflect the issues going on with the VA. We are less safe today than yesterday and I'm pissed because this should not have happened.

Walter Dornberger, for one.

they just shipped him out a few years ago.

What? The Brits cleared him. Then he came to the U.S. and worked for NASA. After that he lived in Mexico for awhile before returning to Germany. They didn't ship him anywhere a few years ago because he died in 1980. I worked in Huntsville for awhile and am very familiar with most of the rocket scientists that were brought in.

What? The Brits cleared him. Then he came to the U.S. and worked for NASA. After that he lived in Mexico for awhile before returning to Germany. They didn't ship him anywhere a few years ago because he died in 1980. I worked in Huntsville for awhile and am very familiar with most of the rocket scientists that were brought in.
you're right of course...my bad...maybe I was thinking of Rudolph, but I'm certain that there was some controversy just recently, within a few years....a quick google wasn't worth wading thru the bullshit sites.

mea culpa.

you're right of course...my bad...maybe I was thinking of Rudolph, but I'm certain that there was some controversy just recently, within a few years....a quick google wasn't worth wading thru the bullshit sites.

mea culpa.

No problem. I don't remember every single guy they brought over either.

The Allies setup a system to figure out who stood trial. Please give me the name of the scientist who were "war criminals" that were let go. Remember just fighting in a war is different from being charged with a war crime. I know all about operation paperclip and how many of the scientists had their records whitewashed. However later they were investigated and I don't remember one war criminal. But if you can find me one I'll admit being wrong.

I thought I had read somewhere that some had been brought over to work at Plum Island either I remembered wrong or got bad info when I read it long ago, although at least one guy worked-advised for us from Germany on our Bio-weapons but he was never brought here.

You could make a case for Von Braun and the others designing the V-2 which was basically a terror weapon designed to kill civilians. Besides we have no moral high ground as we fire bombed Dresden and dropped the bomb on the Japanese just to impress the Russians when MacArthur,Eisenhower, Marshall and many others were against it.

The Japanese had wanted to surrender weeks before but we kept stalling so we could show off our new toy, and in the process show the world we could be just as evil as anyone else.

I digress as American dishonor and evil doesn't exist according to the myths we're brought up with and it's off subject.

Blinded by hatred? Hey, I don't live in a European country controlled by Prime Ministers who have legislative powers and can do these sort of actions. I live here, where we have checks and balances to ensure THE PEOPLE and at the very least our elected representative officials have say in these matters. I'm bullshit this was done outside Congress, done outside CIA and DoD perspective....all for some reason I can only guess to deflect the issues going on with the VA. We are less safe today than yesterday and I'm pissed because this should not have happened.

Lol you live in an oligarchy friend, you haven't woken up to that fact yet? Are you still trying to live "The American Dream"? Wake up!

Besides in a case like this we all know the president is C.I.C. he doesn't need to consult with congress, are we at war or not?

SupremeCourt.jpg

Lol you live in an oligarchy friend, you haven't woken up to that fact yet? Are you still trying to live "The American Dream"? Wake up!

Besides in a case like this we all know the president is C.I.C. he doesn't need to consult with congress, are we at war or not?

You need to wake up to the fact that we are moving closer to a new American Revolution. When it happens, the CIC will realize he only commands a few WH staffers. But go ahead and dismiss the TP as a small group of redneck loonies.

Wow, Polo can find a photoshop picture on the Internet. He's so much smarter than the rest of us!

So reports are coming out that the admin knew in 2010 that this ******* declared himself a mujahideen (sp). So we risked the lives of countless soldiers, lost 6 soldiers, to find some **** who renounced his citizenship and converted to Islam and declared himself a warrior for Islam? And the gov't knew. Absolutely ******* solid.

QUOTE]

Damn....wrong again. The potus in fact MUST have Congressional approval or at the very least consult with them to do this.....and we are not "at war."

House Republican aides say administration officials assured them that if, at some point, the prospect of a prisoner swap was back on the table, they would notify lawmakers as required by law.

That didn't happen. House Republican aides say between early 2012 and last week, administration officials never indicated that the possibility of a swap was on the table. Instead, an aide to Boehner was notified of the swap via phone call at 11:52 a.m. this past Saturday. Republican sources said the Pentagon official who provided the notification acknowledged that the last-minute notification was "inconsistent" with a law that requires the president must provide Congress with 30 days notice before transferring prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-has-had-concerns-about-bowe-bergdahl-swap-for-years/

Last edited:
Amazing how without any official inquiry yet into his disappearance/capture you've come to a conclusion!

One would think you would be happy with this news because if I remember right you were one of the pro military persons in the other thread upset over my comments concerning silly military hand gestures and the president.

Again one would think that you of all people here would be rejoicing at an American life saved, but instead you show your true conservative nature. Which is of course' USE ANY reason to throw mud on the president ANY!' Any reason to believe that this president hates America, hates the military, hates Christians,(closet Muslim of course) NEVER give him any credit! EVER!

ANYTHING HE DOES! ANY REASON! AT ANY COST...even your own 'claimed' decency because of course you know how to push your fingers together and hold them up to your forehead.

We don't need any hand gestures to spot decency thanks, it shows all by itself.

You are truly a piece of trash. No one is rejoicing, because this dipshit poor excuse for a soldier deserted, sympathized for and pandered to our enemy, and got REAL troops killed because of it. He's a piece of ****, you're a piece of ****, and your values are absolutely laughable. Choke on a dick you ******* loser

Last edited:
Polo would pay any cost to rescue one deserter and save his life. Anyone on the Bundy ranch deserves a drone strike though. Liberal tolerance.

You are truly a piece of trash. No one is rejoicing, because this dipshit poor excuse for a soldier deserted, sympathized for and pandered to our enemy, and got REAL troops killed because of it. He's a piece of ****, you're a piece of ****, and your values are absolutely laughable. Choke on a dick you ******* loser

Bravo sir, Bravo!!! *golf claps*

Post of the Year

PS....it should have been "choke on a bag of dicks" but otherwise, that was brilliant.

This you should read: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...was-blindsided-bergdahl-backlash-ralph-peters

Some of my favorite excerpts:

"Congratulations, Mr. President! And identical congrats to your sorcerer’s apprentice, National Security Adviser Susan Rice. By trying to sell him as an American hero, you’ve turned a deserter already despised by soldiers in the know into quite possibly the most-hated individual soldier in the history of our military."

"Nobody in the inner circle of Team Obama has served in uniform. It shows. That bit about serving with “honor and distinction” is the sort of perfunctory catch-phrase politicians briefly don as electoral armor. (“At this point in your speech, ma’am, devote one sentence to how much you honor the troops.”). I actually believe that Ms. Rice was kind of sincere, in her spectacularly oblivious way."

"Both President Obama and Ms. Rice seem to think that the crime of desertion in wartime is kind of like skipping class. They have no idea of how great a sin desertion in the face of the enemy is to those in our military. The only worse sin is to side actively with the enemy and kill your brothers in arms. This is not sleeping in on Monday morning and ducking Gender Studies 101."

Good stuff, must read.

I thought I had read somewhere that some had been brought over to work at Plum Island either I remembered wrong or got bad info when I read it long ago, although at least one guy worked-advised for us from Germany on our Bio-weapons but he was never brought here.

You could make a case for Von Braun and the others designing the V-2 which was basically a terror weapon designed to kill civilians. Besides we have no moral high ground as we fire bombed Dresden and dropped the bomb on the Japanese just to impress the Russians when MacArthur,Eisenhower, Marshall and many others were against it.

The Japanese had wanted to surrender weeks before but we kept stalling so we could show off our new toy, and in the process show the world we could be just as evil as anyone else.

I digress as American dishonor and evil doesn't exist according to the myths we're brought up with and it's off subject.

So you were wrong but instead of admitting it and moving on your had to get in your shots on America... even an America that was lead by the great DEMOCRAT Harry Truman.

Polo, you still haven't address your bullcrap statement that there's been no official inquiry into his disappearance. I called you out on your lie, and you have completely ignored it.