• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Green Bay players show hypocrisy of NFL

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Watching the Green Bay game, watching a Detroit player get hurt and a trainer comes out, Walker of Packers pushes him from behind and then continue watching replay see Wyatt come up from behind and pump into the same trainer. All the hype all week for how appreciative fans and players were of the training staff of Buffalo quick action and then see these two, kind of made the NFL players take a step backwards. The Steelers are being taken across the coals for the CPR motion on the field, which was nothing compared to Walker. The league should suspend him for a year and if Green Bay had any class would let him go today. Once more no reasonability or accountability from too many NFL players. Will a certain sports network and one of their commentators give this as much scrutiny on how the NFL handled the Hamlin situation on the field.

“Taken across the coals for CPR motion”??? Did I miss something?

Walker looked like a scolded toddler being sent to his room as he walked through the tunnel. Not a good look.

I have seen articles bashing the CPR sack. I'm sure they didn't mean it in a disrespectful way, but they did not read the room properly. I thought the bengals coin flip celebration was pretty funny.....
As for pushing the trainer who is trying to get an injured player, that is a whole different level of ignorant. Walker is the only player who has been kicked out 2x this year so that tells you something. He should get a suspension or at least make a rule if you touch any medical staff its an automatic suspension.

Meh immature rich 20somethings aren’t exactly a new concept… stupid things happen.. hopefully they live and learn

Watching the Green Bay game, watching a Detroit player get hurt and a trainer comes out, Walker of Packers pushes him from behind and then continue watching replay see Wyatt come up from behind and pump into the same trainer. All the hype all week for how appreciative fans and players were of the training staff of Buffalo quick action and then see these two, kind of made the NFL players take a step backwards. The Steelers are being taken across the coals for the CPR motion on the field, which was nothing compared to Walker. The league should suspend him for a year and if Green Bay had any class would let him go today. Once more no reasonability or accountability from too many NFL players. Will a certain sports network and one of their commentators give this as much scrutiny on how the NFL handled the Hamlin situation on the field.
If Green Bay released Walker the Clowns would pick him up.

On second thought - let the punishment fit the crime 😁

I have seen articles bashing the CPR sack. I'm sure they didn't mean it in a disrespectful way, but they did not read the room properly. I thought the bengals coin flip celebration was pretty funny.....
As for pushing the trainer who is trying to get an injured player, that is a whole different level of ignorant. Walker is the only player who has been kicked out 2x this year so that tells you something. He should get a suspension or at least make a rule if you touch any medical staff its an automatic suspension.
That's the second trainer he has pushed

Suspend him for a year????

Oh myyyy gawwwwd, Shuuuuut thee fuugggup. "suspend him for a year" he says. That's the most karen **** I've heard in a long time.

“Taken across the coals for CPR motion”??? Did I miss something?

Walker looked like a scolded toddler being sent to his room as he walked through the tunnel. Not a good look.
To me he looked like he knew he ****** up and was emotional about it