• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Guns/free speech/and nukes

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
So in the past couple of weeks FBP has proposed banning the most popular rifle ammo in the USA, has stifled free speech with net neutering and now he wants IRAN to have nukes. Why would ANYONE question our great leaders judgement?

****** doesn't even have the balls to get a swastika tatto on his forehead even though everyone with half a brain sees it.

I've decided something. It's a difficult reality to face but there it is.......I don't blame Obama. He is doing exactly what anyone with half a brain could have told you he would do or was capable of doing. While I think he should be impeached for his un Constitutional over reach and incompetence and jailed and tried for sedition, I also recognize that those things are fantasies because the entire Congress and the majority of U.S. "citizens" have decided that their own interests trump those of the country and it is they I blame. FBP is just their political Roomba......just set it loose and forget it.

Well said Rod.

This issue here isn't that Barry is clearly weakening the US in every international way possible; is clearly that the majority of the American people don't give a ****.

The edujumacation system, along with many other "important stimuli" like what the Kardashians are doing, has caused the average engagement to drop like a stone.

Simple apathy for complex subjects.

Barry plays for the other team and hates jews. That's clear. And he does whatever he wishes with impunity.Fundamental Transformation. How any American could follow this poser is beyond my comprehension.