• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is happening in London:

England has neighborhoods where the police will not venture. Guess who "runs" those areas.

This is why being inundated with illegal immigrants destroys a nation that is older than any in the Middle East and is destroying the oldest democracy in the world.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

England has neighborhoods where the police will not venture. Guess who "runs" those areas.

This is why being inundated with illegal immigrants destroys a nation that is older than any in the Middle East and is destroying the oldest democracy in the world.

They did it themselves. France has the same issues with places you can't venture. Germany screwed themselves as well.

If you get too many people from another country who really just create the country they left in your country. Then your country goes poof as you get bred out of existence.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If you get too many people from another country who really just create the country they left in your country. Then your country goes poof as you get bred out of existence.

"If we destroy the places everybody wants to go, then nobody will want to leave where they are!"
- Liberals

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
"You cannot negotiate peace with someone that has come to kill you." - Golda Meir
"There will be peace in the Middle East only when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel."

and...
"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."

My personal fave. "palestine" never has, does not, and never will exist. The name is a Roman administrative designation given to a land the emporer was sick of hearing about - Judea. The Romans called it's inhabitants "Jews", much like some modern folk call groups they don't like words we're not allowed to use. 'palestinians, if you will, are disaffected Arabs who have behaved so badly that real Arab countries don't want any part of them. Note Egypt's handling of the 'exodus' out of Gaza - 'not hamas, "No más".

For extra fun, contemplate the word 'Jew'. It was an epithet against but one tribe of Israel. There were 11 others. They disappeared into the landscape. Today we call the remnant (whoever they are) Jews. Their religion, Judaism. Their homeland, Israel. Speaking of convoluted.

For extra, extra kinetic fun, Look up 'Kievan Rus'. Yep.

I'm tickled when western 'leadership' trifles in these matters. As if they have nowledge in these areas. BTW, you know what that 'N' on Nebraska's helmets stands for?

More Golda gold here... https://www.azquotes.com/author/9943-Golda_Meir Priceless!

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me? Little late to the NARCOs stuff but. ….

640px-Volodymyr_Zelensky_%2851941720577%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

604965.jpg

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

Borders have consequences

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Only if you don’t recognize them and enforce their security
Thing is, it's being done on purpose. WHY? Even a fool can see what's going to happen. Why is it not being stopped? Who owns us? We've been sold out. And now it's all over. Sad. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe listen to Rudy Rochman a bit. On the ground in the midst of horrors, he has relevant comments on Palestinians.

The vulgar belief in annihilation that you espoused, while perhaps understandable from your place of rage, seems closer to the Hamas dogma than most of the folks now gathering to destroy Hamas.
Dude,
A dog that keeps biting people will eventually get put down.

The "peaceful people of Palestine" elected a terrorist organization as their government. They deserve all the death and destruction that comes to them after this latest attack they perpetrated.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Thing is, it's being done on purpose. WHY? Even a fool can see what's going to happen. Why is it not being stopped? Who owns us? We've been sold out. And now it's all over. Sad. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime.
Sickening, huh?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Iran’s foreign minister suggested Sunday the country “cannot remain a spectator” in Israel’s war against Hamas militants, just as U.S. officials publicly and privately warn Iran not to intervene and worsen the conflict—as the death toll continues to rise a week after Hamas attacked Israel and Israel began striking the Gaza Strip.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Iran’s foreign minister suggested Sunday the country “cannot remain a spectator” in Israel’s war against Hamas militants, just as U.S. officials publicly and privately warn Iran not to intervene and worsen the conflict—as the death toll continues to rise a week after Hamas attacked Israel and Israel began striking the Gaza Strip.
I think we’re in the end times. Too many biblical coincidences to ignore.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Not happy this is our CIC and leadership going into this bs as well.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

Oct. 15: Pentagon sends 2nd aircraft carrier to the Mediterranean. President Abbas and Biden discuss humanitarian aid​

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone notice that Biden’s blatant Ukraine corruption / treason is now suppressed? If I were in charge I’d tell Netanyahu that he has 36 hours to get his people out of Dodge. then I’d nuke the whole area and let him back in to rebuild, like Hiroshima. These Hamas terrorists need to be exterminated like the vermin they are.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Next player up:

BEIJING: Israel's actions in Gaza have gone "beyond the scope of self-defence" and the Israeli government must "cease its collective punishment of the people of Gaza", China's foreign minister Wang Yi said.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Ooofff we called this:

Saudi Arabia is putting United States-backed plans to normalise ties with Israel on ice, two sources familiar with Riyadh’s thinking told Reuters news agency, signalling a rapid rethink of its foreign policy priorities as war escalatesbetween Israel and Palestinian group Hamas.

The conflict has also pushed the kingdom to engage with Iran. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman took his first phone call from Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi as Riyadh tries to prevent a broader surge in violence across the region.

The two sources told Reuters there would be a delay in the US-backed talks on normalisation with Israel which was a key step for the kingdom to secure what Riyadh considers the real prize of a US defence pact in exchange.

Until Iran-backed Hamas sparked a war on October 7 by launching a devastating attack on Israel, both Israeli and Saudi leaders had been saying they were moving steadily towards a deal that could have reshaped the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam and home to its two holiest sites, had until the latest conflict indicated it would not allow its pursuit of a US defence pact to be derailed even if Israel did not offer significant concessions to the Palestinians in their bid for statehood, sources had previously said

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Next player up:

BEIJING: Israel's actions in Gaza have gone "beyond the scope of self-defence" and the Israeli government must "cease its collective punishment of the people of Gaza", China's foreign minister Wang Yi said.

Says the country who murdered tens of millions of its own people. **** those commie shitfucks.