• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude,
A dog that keeps biting people will eventually get put down.

The "peaceful people of Palestine" elected a terrorist organization as their government. They deserve all the death and destruction that comes to them after this latest attack they perpetrated.
Duuuuude,
Please see my other posts above: I would "pave over" Gaza if I was the Israeli government.

But I would push all the people into the Sinai, now part of Egypt (was it Clinton or Bush who forwarded that gift of territory?) and have the other Arabs deal with the people problem, because 2 years from now, 5 years from now, a generation from now all will point to the to the mass murders of Israelis as horrific and the worst that humans can do.

I do not think it serves Israel's people's future to do essentially the same thing in response.

And I do believe, to my core, that all children are perfect and innocent. I am not wise enough to decide that children at 8, 10, 12, 14 are arbitrarily "adults in war" and to prescribe them the same fate as their parents.

That doesn't mean I have a great solution to kids dying. Their horrific government and leaders have condemned them, and those monsters knew in advance what the expected response from Israel was likely to be. But the geo-political considerations via Shia and Sunni Arab countries/leaders, and the possible effects of a planned Israeli "extinguishment" have a global reach. The peace dividend from the past 35 years has led to laconic policy evolution in the Middle East; into the vacuum of global leadership, the Russians and Iranians have used a Fortnite scheme for terror, and the real price for this conflict may include unknowns in other hotspots, even Taiwan.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Duuuuude,
Please see my other posts above: I would "pave over" Gaza if I was the Israeli government.

But I would push all the people into the Sinai, now part of Egypt (was it Clinton or Bush who forwarded that gift of territory?) and have the other Arabs deal with the people problem, because 2 years from now, 5 years from now, a generation from now all will point to the to the mass murders of Israelis as horrific and the worst that humans can do.

I do not think it serves Israel's people's future to do essentially the same thing in response.

And I do believe, to my core, that all children are perfect and innocent. I am not wise enough to decide that children at 8, 10, 12, 14 are arbitrarily "adults in war" and to prescribe them the same fate as their parents.

That doesn't mean I have a great solution to kids dying. Their horrific government and leaders have condemned them, and those monsters knew in advance what the expected response from Israel was likely to be. But the geo-political considerations via Shia and Sunni Arab countries/leaders, and the possible effects of a planned Israeli "extinguishment" have a global reach. The peace dividend from the past 35 years has led to laconic policy evolution in the Middle East; into the vacuum of global leadership, the Russians and Iranians have used a Fortnite scheme for terror, and the real price for this conflict may include unknowns in other hotspots, even Taiwan.
These people teach their children to murder non-Moslems starting from the time they are toddlers. Until they are old enough to actually go out and murder non-Moslems their parents use them for meat shields. I am afraid they are already unredeemable terrorists before they get into grade school. The only question is optics at this point. You are making the mistake of trying to be reasonable with unreasonable people. The Pali's have told the Israelis they will only be happy until every Jew is dead, If I am an Israeli Jew I am done with fizucking around with these people and I am now into the kill everything in Gaza that breathes mode, and I am putting the rest of the Moslem world on notice that they will suffer the same fate if they want to keep up the terror attacks on Israelis.

Last edited:

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

Joe Biden set to visit Israel as push to open Gaza crossing falters​

Translation: Sleepy joe goes to another country to tell them how not to secure their border. Border bad, ice cream good

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
SOME of These people teach their children to murder non-Moslems starting from the time they are toddlers. Until they are old enough to actually go out and murder non-Moslems SOME of their parents use them for meat shields. I am afraid they are already unredeemable terrorists before they get into grade school AT AGE 6. The only question,FOR ME, is optics at this point. I THINK You are making the mistake of trying to be reasonable with unreasonable people. SOME of The Pali's have told the Israelis they will only be happy until every Jew is dead, If I am an Israeli Jew I am done with fizucking around with these people and I am now into the kill everything in Gaza that breathes mode, and I am putting the rest of the Moslem world on notice that they will suffer the same fate if they want to keep up the terror attacks on Israelis.

Since you asked, my edits are above, MY ADDS IN CAPS, and my emphasis in larger font.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Since you asked, my edits are above, MY ADDS IN CAPS, and my emphasis in larger font.
Yeah it’s not some of them it’s the vast majority. Nearly 60% voted for Hamas. The rest voted for the other Pali terror organizations. If you want to know what a 6 yearold is capable of, well a 6 yearold in Virginia tried to murder his teacher by shooting her in the chest earlier this year. Evil can’t be negotiated with it must be destroyed.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it’s not some of them it’s the vast majority. Nearly 60% voted for Hamas. The rest voted for the other Pali terror organizations. If you want to know what a 6 yearold is capable of, well a 6 yearold in Virginia tried to murder his teacher by shooting her in the chest earlier this year. Evil can’t be negotiated with it must be destroyed.
Ok, should the 70 year old guy who killed a 6 year old by stabbing like 25 times, and also almost killed the mom be "destroyed"? What about this rabid killer's spouse, children and grandchildren? Are they also to be destroyed because Evil can't be negotiated with?

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, should the 70 year old guy who killed a 6 year old by stabbing like 25 times, and also almost killed the mom be "destroyed"? What about this rabid killer's spouse, children and grandchildren? Are they also to be destroyed because Evil can't be negotiated with?
Sigh.
You are making a really bad false equivalency with that argument. You are talking about a single individual versus what is essentially a nation state. In WWII we didn’t sort individual Germans and Japanese, we made war on all of them and broke their national wills to fight. That involved leveling cities. That’s Israel is faced with here.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh.
You are making a really bad false equivalency with that argument. You are talking about a single individual versus what is essentially a nation state. In WWII we didn’t sort individual Germans and Japanese, we made war on all of them and broke their national wills to fight. That involved leveling cities. That’s Israel is faced with here.
Bigger sigh,
You are making a statement about acceptable moral relativism.

One guy killed someone horrifically based on race/religion vs some organized group doing the same.
You call for the destruction of their society.....I agree, but disagree on the killing of all the people, especially the innocent children.
I point out that the kids are not inherently evil, but you know that by age 6 they are not redeemable.
You suggest the rest of the population is condemnable because they voted some 60% for Hamas. In the context of 81 Million votes for Biden, will you as an American accept culpability for his mistakes, especially military ones?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Well **** called this. Right on Q. Main stream spin let’s rolllllll

CNN —
Palestinian officials say hundreds were killed by a massive blast at a Gaza hospital on Tuesday, as humanitarian concerns mount over Israel’s deprivation of food, fuel and electricity to the enclave’s population.

Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital was sheltering thousands of displaced people when it was bombed Tuesday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement. Many victims are still under the rubble, it added.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Well **** called this. Right on Q. Main stream spin let’s rolllllll

CNN —
Palestinian officials say hundreds were killed by a massive blast at a Gaza hospital on Tuesday, as humanitarian concerns mount over Israel’s deprivation of food, fuel and electricity to the enclave’s population.

Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital was sheltering thousands of displaced people when it was bombed Tuesday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement. Many victims are still under the rubble, it added.
Israelis' reporting that it was a Palestininan bomb at their own hospital?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Israelis' reporting that it was a Palestininan bomb at their own hospital?
Maybe. Who knows. Based on hamas structuring and being stationed in places like this, schools, neighborhoods…etc. could be.

Could also be a missed shot by Israel. **** could be us lighting **** up too. Not so much on that one….well yet.

DBS1970

Contributor
Reaction score
Sigh.
Bigger sigh,
You are making a statement about acceptable moral relativism.

One guy killed someone horrifically based on race/religion vs some organized group doing the same.
You call for the destruction of their society.....I agree, but disagree on the killing of all the people, especially the innocent children.
I point out that the kids are not inherently evil, but you know that by age 6 they are not redeemable.
You suggest the rest of the population is condemnable because they voted some 60% for Hamas. In the context of 81 Million votes for Biden, will you as an American accept culpability for his mistakes, especially military ones?

Yeah you are making circular arguments now. Fizuck off back to Toronto and let men with balls protect civilization.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Iran has warned of a possible “preemptive” action against Israel “in the coming hours”, as Israel prepares for a ground offensive on the Gaza Strip.

The Iran-backed, Lebanese group Hezbollah and Israel have been exchanging fire across the Lebanese-Israeli frontier for days, further raising tensions as Israel bombards the Gaza Strip to the south following an unprecedented attack by the Palestinian armed group Hamas inside Israel last week.

“All possible options and scenarios are there for Hezbollah … Naturally, resistance leaders will not allow the Zionist regime to take any action in Gaza, and when it feels reassured about Gaza, move on to other resistance areas in the region,” Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian said in a live broadcast to state TV late on Monday, as he referred to his meeting with Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah the previous day.