• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
As I watch the news, you would swear it was Israel that attacked the so called Palestinians(which is a made up name). All of these retarded protests going on around the country. College students playing dead and tearing down posters of kidnapped Israelis. What in the blue hell are these people thinking? Screaming genocide. It's an alternate reality.

Are people that mind blowing stupid and ignorant? It appears so.

Just wow.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score
As I watch the news, you would swear it was Israel that attacked the so called Palestinians(which is a made up name). All of these retarded protests going on around the country. College students playing dead and tearing down posters of kidnapped Israelis. What in the blue hell are these people thinking? Screaming genocide. It's an alternate reality.

Just wow.
our media, the democrat party and now our college campuses are turning into Germany of the 1930s.
They are trying to turn America into the new nazis.
It is a shame to see.

str8liner

Reaction score

Just wow.

Watched the pathetic twats tearing down the photo's on the news a while ago.

Maybe someday they will have family members raped, tortured, beheaded, burned alive or kidnapped.

I am sure then they will want someone to do something about it.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

Maybe someday they will have family members raped, tortured, beheaded, burned alive or kidnapped.

Is that percentage of Americans openly supportive of Hamas the same as those people in Gaza who supported Hamas?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

That was probably one of the most despicable low life things I've seen in a while.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

Just wow.
The west will never be “allowed” to win anything because if the media and the lissies ******* that are society

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
ANBAR, Iraq, Oct 19 (Reuters) - Drones and rockets targeted on Thursday evening the Ain al-Asad air base, which hosts U.S. and other international forces in western Iraq, and multiple blasts were heard inside the base, two security sources said.

The Iraqi military said it closed the area around the base and started a search operation. It was not clear yet whether the attacks caused casualties or damages, said the sources.

Thursday's attack is the third in less than 24 hours against airbases which house U.S. troops in Iraq.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

Dude was pretty funny, I love heavy Sarcasm. He did bring up some interesting points that I need to ponder, and may have reenforced my original thought that Israel wanted this to happen and allowed it to happen.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I don't see it as that complex. Hamas has to go. Period. I'd tell the people of Gaza to turn them in or kill them yourselves. The hundreds of hostages must be released. We will come in and make sure Hamas is gone. If you actually value your children and families this is your only solution.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

UN chief, Arab leaders call for end to Israel-Hamas war, urge peaceful solution​

At Cairo 'peace summit,' Guterres says Gazans living through 'humanitarian catastrophe'; PA's Abbas vows to prevent 'second Nakba'; Jordan slams world silence on Palestinian deaths​

No end until Hamas is destroyed