• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

I've definitely seen enough video. Which isnt that shocking to me anymore. I've seen 20+ years worth of them doing barbaric **** all over the world. They only understand brutality.. The only option is for Israel to wipe Hamas completely out. I'd give the Palestinians the option of fighting with us to root them out or die with them.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
The whole is dug so deep there is no way to stop this. Just as planned.

xjx

Reaction score
No Democrat would attempt to stop it. No republican would dare try. Trump would try, and likely get undermined by disruptors embedded throughout government.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

Iran’s Proxies Fire Back After U.S. Airstrikes​

The tit-for-tat raises questions about whether groups backed by Iran can be deterred after a flurry of attacks targeting American troops.

What’s the tit/tat that pops this off fully?someone is going to hit one of our ships out there.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
It’s going to happen. We’re practically begging for it. I’d be surprised if this doesn’t keep escalating.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It’s going to happen. We’re practically begging for it. I’d be surprised if this doesn’t keep escalating.
There's no doubt. A total world war is our only chance of resetting everything, including our 30 plus trillion dollar debt. It's been a hell of a ride. Yeehaw!!!

Duck it

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
There's no doubt. A total world war is our only chance of resetting everything, including our 30 plus trillion dollar debt. It's been a hell of a ride. Yeehaw!!!

Duck it

Well if it goes nuclear, we will definitely get a reset.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Say what you will about Trump. But he kept us out of these stupid wars. This administration is practically begging for war

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Say what you will about Trump. But he kept us out of these stupid wars. This administration is practically begging for war
They are probably invested heavily in the industry. Also, a good burn out in Ukraine hides evidence.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
They are trying to push for this to be an election issue. Can't change horses in the middle of a stream and all that.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., warned President Biden to be "careful" about his support for Israel on Sunday during an interview on NBC and said she needed to "call us to a higher moral place" as the war between Israel and Hamas continues.

NBC's "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker asked Jayapal if she was concerned about Biden's election chances as he might be losing support from Arab Americans.

"I have been one of President Biden’s biggest supporters. I have been proud to be a partner as he has been courageous and strong on the domestic front. He has really called out the injustices for average working Americans across this country," Jayapal said.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
These people are so delusional. Just think if we had Iran in the place of Mexico and North Korea in the place of Canada.

They start firing off thousands of rockets from both ends, then sneak into a few of our small towns and just kill everyone.

We would wipe them out and invade both places. Israel is completely surrounded by people who hate them. It's a horrible spot of land for them.