• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate for Najee?

And 11 other guys ran for over 1,000 yards last year, let's not go nuts over it.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/rushing/2023/post/all/rushingyards/desc
How many have done it 3 years in a row on your list???

I was going to be quite about Najee, but I'm sick and tired of your **** throwing when you're not taking all the facts into consideration AND you're minimizing his durability, ball security and overall production.

Say what you want but Najee is a big character football player, who DOES NOT have a me first problem.

I've watch every game he's played since college. Not once - let me repeat that - NOT ONCE - has he EVER sat on the sideline and pouted because of play calls or sharing the load with another RB.

It's 2am and Shreveport sucks so I'm going to bed now. Let that marinate before you reply...

Obviously Llyod, you’re not Tom brady, you don’t have the answers to the test.

Salute the nation

Do you watch the actual games? Do you not see Najee turn and run right into a defender when there was a hole to the left or right, but he chose to run right into the defender? He lacks vision and a burst. THAT is his fault, or God's.
I do watch the games. Najee fits exactly what the Steelers want in a RB. not what you want in a RB.

Do you drink all day long??? This is funny as **** and you MUST BE drunk...

It’s not illegal to drin k and do math……….

Salute the nation

Drafting Najee was more poor judgement, as was the handling of the OL letting it turn into pure sh--. Both are related.
this thread is about Najee Harris the player, not the inepts that drafted him in the 1st round. So staying with the topic, what does the negligence of the Oline for years has anything to do with Najee Harris personal performance?

it's like talking to a fish