• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Have we had a Milo thread yet?

Spike

Reaction score
MILO Thrashes Heckling Muslim Women in New Mexico

That's a thing of beauty. He rubs people the wrong way, I get it. But you can't argue with the man.

That's a thing of beauty. He rubs people the wrong way, I get it. But you can't argue with the man.

Yeah he is a ******** extraordinaire but he does lay out the inconvenient truths that the mainstream cannot handle... i still dont understand how the progressive movement embraces the orthadox muslim countries so much... they literally stand against 90% of what the Liberals embrace

Poor snowflakes how can they defend the oppression that Muslim countries support. There is no free speech no gays no women's rights. Hell 3/4 of the snowflakes would be killed in Muslim countries

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

"Take the second left for the airport. Oh well don't really want them there either."

That was hilarious.

"Not without my Daughter" has already been forgotten by the vast majority of the liberal media... I personally struggle with a compromise solution to the islamic extremist dilemma. On one hand I believe in the absolute right to believe what you wish as long as it doesnt infringe on the liberties and lives of others, on the other hand i cannot see how any of the hardcore muslim teachings in the countries they have total control could ever work in a free country. I mean if someone has a religion that mandated human sacrifice that cant be allowed...

Milo is extremely intelligent, articulate, and funny. He makes fun of the roaring lefties and their screams and whines about "social justice." He mocks liberals parroting some leftist meme. He is very entertaining to watch.

He is also gay and regularly professes his attraction to black men. He dates black men.

And he is being prevented from speaking on the accusation that he is a "Nazi" or a "white nationalist." Hey, dumbfucks, the Nazis would have killed this guy.

The last 3-4 newspapers and magazines that accused him of being a "white nationalist" had to retract after Milo challenged them to find one thing he had said or written - ONE - that supported white nationalism.

He was banned from Twitter after getting into an argument with the talentless Leslie Jones and calling her a man. Meanwhile, Leslie Jones regularly goes on racist rants on the same forum, and attacks those who criticize her complete lack of talent with a viciousness that is allowed, I guess, if you are unwhite.

I got hip to Milo last summer listening to Breitbart News on XM Patriot channel on Saturdays when cutting the grass.

"Take the second left for the airport. Oh well don't really want them there either."

That was hilarious.

ha ha - yeah, I caught that too!

And “hate speech” is being defined by the media as anything a liberal doesn’t agree with.

Reactions: MTC
If you appreciate Milo, you may enjoy Gavin Mcinnis. His perspective on the "women's "march.

The Media Won’t Tell You What Happened to the Man Beaten Unconscious at Berkeley

man-beaten-unconscious-e1486130516664.jpg

The media hasn’t even bothered to ask what happened to the man beaten unconscious during the U.C. Berkeley riots. The riots are being covered up by Berkeley and by the media.

There is an enormous cover up of the violence at U.C. Berkeley. The mainstream media is barely showing the violence, Bloomberg blamed the speaker Milo Yiannopoulos, and Robert Reich, Communist and former Labor secretary under Clinton, said the violent anarchists were probably right wingers.

Black Bloc, the leaders of the violence, well-known in Oakland, are antifa’s, anti-fascists, but they are fascists themselves. Their acronym should stand for anti First Amendment. They are violent left-wing fascists.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...-you-man-beaten-unconscious-berkeley-is-okay/

Last edited:
Yeah, my friend was there. They rioted at that event too

MILO YIANNOPOULOS SAYS HE'S COMING BACK TO BERKELEY

BERKELEY, Calif. (KGO) -- Milo Yiannopoulos says he is coming back to Berkeley to give the speech he was "prevented" from giving, according to a post on Facebook.

"I'm planning to return to Berkeley to give the speech I was prevented from delivering. Hopefully within the next few months. I'll keep you posted."

Broken glass litters the ground of the Martin Luther King Student Union at U.C. Berkeley on Feb. 2, 2017.

c3occ6lvyaapds-_720.jpg

"They asked Black Bloc to stay non-violent," said U.C. Berkeley professor Katrin Wehrheim. She says student protesters made that request of the anti-fascist group, but it didn't happen.

http://abc7news.com/news/milo-yiannopoulos-coming-back-to-berkeley/1737801/

http://www.koat.com/article/video-milo-protesters-at-unm/8649417

Spike,

Libs have gotten pathetic, violent and whiny. Their voice of reason is to stir havoc. Albuquerque is no different than the culture going on in cali. Not sure how far libs will push before they get hit with a heavy dose of reality. I respect Milo and his position to reason and hopefully raise more awareness amongst a silent society who are pissed to see this leftist propaganda plague our backyards

***** auto-correct btw

Last edited:
Democrats hate America. Keep them out of power for the next 50 years

Dem Congresswoman Calls Violent Riots at Berkeley a ‘Beautiful Sight’

Democratic Rep. Val Demings (Fla.) said on Thursday that the violent riots that took place at the University of California, Berkley the prior night were a "beautiful sight."

C3oGhpKVMAED15W.jpg

"The university said fires were set, including one caused by a firebomb that ignited a generator-powered spotlight, and commercial-grade fireworks were thrown at police," NBC News reported of the riots.

Demings applauded the violent protests that took place during a Capitol hill hearing. She then encouraged more young people to get involved in the protests.

"We encourage our young people to get involved–I thought it was a beautiful site," Demings said. Police treated six people for injuries from the riots, according to Berkeley

http://freebeacon.com/issues/dem-rep-calls-violent-riots-berkeley-beautiful/

Demings is supporting violence and probably inticing libs to destroy **** in FL. Jesus christ these ***** are getting out of hand

Guess I'll keep adding to my stock of 7.62x39 fmj hollow points.

They want a revolution under the belief that the vast majority would back their side, when that exactly the opposite of what would happen. They also mistakenly believe that their precious politicians would order the military to help them, when the military and law enforcement really don't even come close to backing that extremist side and wouldn't... its Naivety at best, stupidity at worse. Its a flawed power grab that is collapsing in a way they have no idea how to halt and they want a violent reaction to restore their side to total control.

They can have their revolution but they should be warned we will protect what we worked hard for and I go to the gun range and am a damn good shot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Reactions: MTC