• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here is what you're up against

[Media check political affiliation of attack victim]

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

Back to updated reports on the Monkeypox. Adrian, explain to us why mail-in ballots are a must ...

That, plus the Libtard stormtroopers are told that eliminating your opposition is perfectly acceptable and the Soros D.A.’s agree.
but don't you DARE **** with AOC or any other (D) member of Congress on their personal time.

Don;t worry, he was immediatly release within hours and is already back to living his life only because he tried to murder a Republican. This is what the left and the media wants. This country I swear..........it's beyond corrupt.

Let’s just get the party started, it is a foregone conclusion, why drag it out. I would like to get it over with so we can enjoy the spring next year.

Let’s just get the party started, it is a foregone conclusion, why drag it out. I would like to get it over with so we can enjoy the spring next year.

I see absolutely nothing that will change the course of what will need to be done.

You just might get that wish MT. The loonies are getting bolder by the day and seein' all the fags and pencil necks involved, it will be a very short lived party at that.

Left-wing protesters clash with conservatives outside TPUSA's Student Action Summit in Tampa​

You just might get that wish MT. The loonies are getting bolder by the day and seein' all the fags and pencil necks involved, it will be a very short lived party at that.

Left-wing protesters clash with conservatives outside TPUSA's Student Action Summit in Tampa​

Right now these dumbasses think they are on top because there has been no push back against them. Sooner or later they are going to get smacked in the face, then we will see what they’re really about.

I could imagine if this happened today: James Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders supporter who shot at Republicans at a baseball game didn't deserve to die. He didn't kill anyone. Rep Scalise was only wounded a tad. No big deal.

Last edited:
James Hodgkinson, the Bernie Sanders supporter who shot at Republicans at a baseball game didn't deserve to die. He didn't kill anyone. Rep Scalise was only wounded a tad. Big deal.
Because he is a bad shot. He tried to kill.