• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here we go folks, just as predicted

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.rickey.org/mitch-mcconne...-a-hot-rock-if-he-wins-gop-nomination/291719/

Just as I have been predicting. Further proof that the Republican party is done. Get ready for Madame President, and the collapse of America as we know it.

While I do not believe Trump is the answer to America's problems, he is at least acknowledging what a few of the MAJOR problems are. Even if he were to win, we will see collusion among both parties to prevent any changes he would wish to make. This country is headed towards another civil war, prepare for it.

If I were living in the bigger cities, I would be doing everything I could to figure out a way to get out, and heading towards the mid west. It is time to start growing your own food, loading up on ammunition, and preparing your family to survive on your own. I wouldn't wait till the violence starts, that will be much too late.

Bullshit - more whispers in the dark - he wants Hillary as Prez?

If you believe that you will believe anything, there isn’t a single direct quote from McConnell in the story.

You’re watching the death throes of the Republican/Democrat Uniparty.

Meanwhile, Trump continues to rack up the delegates and wins

CTzFpYJWUAAHLbp.jpg

Last edited:
If they don't back Trump, they will lose the Senate.

Actual news:

Kasich: Trump ‘Probably Going to Win’ All Super Tuesday

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Republican presidential candidate Governor John Kasich (R-OH) said of the states voting on Super Tuesday that his rival Donald Trump is “probably going to win probably all of them.”

If Trump wins enough delegates to earn the nomination, and the Republican Party nominates someone else, I will never vote for another Republican candidate.....ever. And I'm done with the Gimme Free **** Party, as well.

BAM!

NEWT GINGRICH: It’s Time for GOP to See Trump as Inevitable Nominee

newt-trump--575x328.jpg

If Trump wins enough delegates to earn the nomination, and the Republican Party nominates someone else, I will never vote for another Republican candidate.....ever. And I'm done with the Gimme Free **** Party, as well.

We can always use more Libertarians. Join us now before your boat sinks and drowns all of us. If you continue to vote Republican, you are just throwing away your vote, and voting to elect Hillary.

There is no doubt that this would be a disaster for the establishment. They are finally getting the voters they've longed for. Trump connects with them very, very well. I mean, he loves them and thinks that they're wonderful people. Republican, Democrat, doesn't matter what the party affiliation is, I hope that everyone that is watching this (whether you support Trump or not) is paying attention to the outcome of this. Trump will get the votes to get the nomination.

I have little doubt Trump will win the nomination at this point, barring some kind of earth-shattering new information about him. The kind of momentum he has won't be stopped. And no, the Republican party establishment is not foolish enough to block him from getting it...

Well, at least I don't think they are. Who knows.

President Donald J. Trump

Take it to the bank says political science professor!

A political science professor who claims his statistical model has correctly predicted the results of every election except for one in the last 104 years has forecast that the odds of Donald Trump becoming America’s next president currently range from 97 percent to 99 percent.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/24/p...s-of-president-trump-range-between-97-and-99/

We can always use more Libertarians. Join us now before your boat sinks and drowns all of us. If you continue to vote Republican, you are just throwing away your vote, and voting to elect Hillary.

American Libertarians, or real libertarians?????