• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here will be the outcome of the hearings

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Nothing. Gowdy special. Ridiculously obvious evidence that the FBI worked against Trump. Stern looks, serious soundbites, and big talk on Hannity, then nothing.

Nothing. Gowdy special. Ridiculously obvious evidence that the FBI worked against Trump. Stern looks, serious soundbites, and big talk on Hannity, then nothing.

That has been made abundantly clear for at least 5 years.

Hold the Attorney freaking General in contempt for ignoring repeated subpoenas to testify before Congress, the agency in charge of this stuff, about selling guns to Mexican gangs?!? Who gives a ****? Oh, right, nobody.

Pull some bar licenses and send some of these clowns to jail, and you would be amazed at what happens.

Yep. "Did you change Gross Negligence to Extremely Careless on the handling of classified information by then Sec. of State Hillary Clinton?" Yes. "Did that change the actual criminality of it?" Hmm. "Oh, Okay." *Stern looks all over* Well, let's look at Peter Strzok's conversations over text now. "Did you say 'We'll stop him' re: Trump?" Yes. Um, I actually can't recall that text, it was late. No. Maybe.

Dog and pony show. Nothing going to come from it. Waste of taxpayer's time & money. The end.

Somebody has to go to jail. Obviously ******* with our institutions. Not a question. Lerner should be in jail - IRS. Benghazi - somebody. Bullshit "Russian collusion" - many. Nothing changes until people go to jail.

Somebody has to go to jail. Obviously ******* with our institutions. Not a question. Lerner should be in jail - IRS. Benghazi - somebody. Bullshit "Russian collusion" - many. Nothing changes until people go to jail.

quote-we-can-evade-reality-but-we-cannot-evade-the-consequences-of-evading-reality-ayn-rand-42-56-41.jpg

I hate that Gowdy is retiring. Why can't he be our Attorney General instead?

He just sat there with that smirk on his face. Like he was challenging Gowdy to give it his best shot. And why not every democrat at that hearing was acting as his attorney.

He just sat there with that smirk on his face. Like he was challenging Gowdy to give it his best shot. And why not every democrat at that hearing was acting as his attorney.

The fact that the FBI is going after political opponents before an election is a serious threat to our democracy.

They are all protecting each other. Oh, they'll put on a good show, but in the end that is what is going on. Trump will only be around at the most 6 1/2 years. They can bide their time. Then everything can get back to normal in their eyes.

I'm so sick and tired of Gowdy and others making good soundbites and nothing. Crickets. Strozk will be teaching at a university somewhere in a year or two.

The fact that the FBI is going after political opponents before an election is a serious threat to our democracy.

The fact that the FBI and DOJ are still in full cover-up mode should be even more disturbing.

Disagree, this hurts Muller's case, and helps Republicans in the eyes of the voters.

I hate that Gowdy is retiring. Why can't he be our Attorney General instead?

Not sure Trump would approve. Sadly it only happens once every blue moon, probably when he's not off his meds, but Gowdy is capable of a coherent thought or two.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gowdy breaks with Trump: I never thought the Mueller probe was a witch hunt <a href="https://t.co/UGeLPkU0E3">https://t.co/UGeLPkU0E3</a> <a href="https://t.co/dz3YuVXPb3">pic.twitter.com/dz3YuVXPb3</a></p>— The Hill (@thehill) <a href="https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1018678876954939392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Gowdy is a straight shooter, not influenced by any political party or special interest, and seems to understands the importance of protecting and enforcing what the Constitution stands for...

His politics are America first before political party...my kind of politician!

Love his comment today " Trump should ask Putin where we can pick up the 25 Russians"...

"If you really claim that you had nothing to do with it, then you should be as shocked as we were that your military being used to impact our election, tell us where your going to extradite those folks because an American grand jury indicted them for undermining our democracy."

Last edited:
Gowdy is a straight shooter, not influenced by any political party or special interest, and seems to understands the importance of protecting and enforcing what the Constitution stands for...

His politics are America first before political party...my kind of politician!

Love his comment today " Trump should ask Putin where we can pick up the 25 Russians"...

"If you really claim that you had nothing to do with it, then you should be as shocked as we were that your military being used to impact our election, tell us where your going to extradite those folks because an American grand jury indicted them for undermining our democracy."

That is such a typical Gowdy statement. He knows that won't happen but he thinks it sounds good.

The fact that the FBI and DOJ are still in full cover-up mode should be even more disturbing.

Aye This could be a very deep rabbit hole. I ponder if a behind the scenes table deal will be made. Muller to end his investigation with nothing charged on President Trump in exchange for no further digging on how corrupt the FBI and DOJ was.

Of course such a deal by Dems will only be made after the mid terms.

I ponder if a behind the scenes table deal will be made. Muller to end his investigation with nothing charged on President Trump

Keep dreaming, lol.

After reading several articles on this Strzok guy I've come to the conclusion that he is only guilty of being incredibly stupid and arrogant.

A couple of things that bother me...

We have tried to influence elections in other countries pretty consistently since the end of WW2. One of the latest was Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections. What, we can do it to others, but they can't to us?

Being that we do it to others, wouldn't it behoove us to expect others to try to do it to us? Why the "shock?" Why weren't we prepared in the event of?

Sometimes I wonder if both parties are having people focus on all this other stuff so real questions like that aren't asked. Their incompetence may be exposed even more than it is already.

Trey Gowdy is as full of **** as the rest of them. Oh he has some great sound bites, but call me up when he does anything of substance.
Being the short timer, he is posturing himself for plum media positions. Whatever posture that requires, that is the role he is willing to play. He is a product of the Washington merry go round.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

A couple of things that bother me...

We have tried to influence elections in other countries pretty consistently since the end of WW2. One of the latest was Obama trying to influence the Israeli elections. What, we can do it to others, but they can't to us?

Being that we do it to others, wouldn't it behoove us to expect others to try to do it to us? Why the "shock?" Why weren't we prepared in the event of?

Sometimes I wonder if both parties are having people focus on all this other stuff so real questions like that aren't asked. Their incompetence may be exposed even more than it is already.
The dems don't care about national security. They are just trying to get Trump. We should probably not make this public. Wait until the dems find out that Russia has been spying on us too! So has just about every other country of significance.