• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey anybody wonder...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How many people got Covid and died from it this week? Cause I haven't heard about that for awhile. In fact, weird thing is... I haven't heard about the deadly Kung Flu since... gosh I don't know when... around November 4th.

How many people got Covid and died from it this week? Cause I haven't heard about that for awhile. In fact, weird thing is... I haven't heard about the deadly Kung Flu since... gosh I don't know when... around November 4th.

Stop being a white supremacist and a science denier. We will build back better that which government destroyed.

All-time high, record deaths. The crisis continues unabated. Strange, isn't it, given we were told what a bang-up job was being done by the outgoing administration. Thought this would disappear with the election, as many here were suggesting.

Global deaths from COVID-19 top 2 million as U.S. suffers most weekly fatalities since start of the pandemic

The global case tally for the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 climbed above 93 million on Friday and the death toll rose above 2 million, with the U.S. leading all nations by cases and fatalities.

The U.S. added another 238,390 new cases on Thursday, according to a New York Times tracker, and at least 3,973 patients died. The U.S. has averaged 240,199 cases a day for the past week, exceeding the worst-case-scenario forecasts of experts back in the spring.

The U.S. has a quarter of the global case tally at 23.4 million and a fifth of deaths, at 390,195, according to data aggregated by Johns Hopkins University.

Hospitals remain close to full capacity in many parts of the country, after rising for 16 weeks through the fall and Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holidays, from about 36,000 a day in October to 130,000 a day this week, according to the COVID Tracking Project.

“This week, after two weeks of holiday-muddled deaths data, the inevitable consequence of these rising hospitalizations arrived,” the organization wrote in its weekly update. “States reported 23,259 COVID-19 deaths this week, 25 percent more than in any other week since the pandemic began. For scale, the COVID-19 deaths reported this week exceed the CDC’s current estimate for flu-related deaths during the entire 2019-2020 season.” That estimate was for 22,000 deaths.

Experts are now hoping that President-elect Joe Biden will bring much needed help to the U.S. in managing the pandemic, with his plans for a new, expanded team to direct testing, contact tracing and to bolster the vaccine program, which to date has lagged behind all of its early targets.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine tracker is showing that as of 9.00 a.m. ET Thursday, just 11.1 million people had been vaccinated, way below the 20 million that were promised by end-December. Just 30.6 million doses have been distributed, or enough to vaccinate about 15 million Americans, as the vaccines that have received emergency use authorization — one developed by Pfizer Inc. and German partner BioNTech SE BNTX, -3.14%, and another developed by Moderna Inc. MRNA, 1.13% — require two doses.

Biden on Thursday revealed a $1.9 trillion relief plan that will include cash payments to Americans struggling with job losses and money for distributing vaccines.

“There is real pain overwhelming the real economy,” he said. “You won’t see this pain if your scorecard is how things are going on Wall Street. But you will see it very clearly if you examine what the twin crises of a pandemic and this sinking economy have laid bare — the growing divide between those few people at the very top, who are doing quite well in this economy, and the rest of America.”

You’re going to find if you look at the deaths most of them are going to be people 70+ years of age. Keep in mind we have 80,000 deaths per year from the regular flu and we have had a vaccine for influenza for years upon years. The Wuhan virus is not a world ending plague it’s a political football. 15 days to flatten the curve has turned into stay at home until you will submit to communism.

I will not give up my property to live at a 400 square-foot pod.

I will not give up my vehicles and ability to travel where I please.

I will not give up real meat for insect based protein substitute.

I will not accept loss of US sovereignty and submit to globalist overlords.

Stick your great reset straight up your *** sideways.

Last edited:
Your typo just gave me a wonderful idea.

The Great Reset

vs

The Great Resent.

Brought to you by weasel-faced politicians.

Not sure what your talking about i still hear plenty about it daily. Also have to remember breaching the capital and Impeachment are pretty big news stories regardless of how you feel about it.

What the **** planet are you on? In the U. S. 4,000 people a day are dying from Covid.

Last edited:
You’re going to find if you look at the deaths most of them are going to be people 70+ years of age. Keep in mind we have 80,000 deaths per year from the regular flu and we have had a vaccine for influenza for years upon years. The Wuhan virus is not a world ending plague it’s a political football. 15 days to flatten the curve has turned into stay at home until you will submit to communism.

I will not give up my property to live at a 400 square-foot pod.

I will not give up my vehicles and ability to travel where I please.

I will not give up real meat for insect based protein substitute.

I will not accept loss of US sovereignty and submit to globalist overlords.

Stick your great reset straight up your *** sideways.

When regular Americans have to keep talking about this when Pravda and all the rest don't, you know you have a serious problem on your hands. I know I've already had the WuFlu. Many I know have as well. Hell, a poor soul I know who was wasting away in a nursing home with COPD and a plethora of other issues (77 years-old) got it and recovered. I understand there are outliers and people with certain comorbidities are susceptible to dying, but this isn't the end of the world.

Maybe instead of scaring everybody senseless and using it as a political weapon, we do the right thing as people and start emphasizing taking better care of ourselves and our natural immune response? Another crazy concept.

I get updates everyday from WTAE of the number of deaths in Allegheny Coutny and PA on my work computer. Even if there isn't a death, I get some kind of update of Covid.

All-time high, record deaths. The crisis continues unabated. Strange, isn't it, given we were told what a bang-up job was being done by the outgoing administration. Thought this would disappear with the election, as many here were suggesting.

Beijing Joe of course has some miraculous "plan," but nobody, not even the people on his staff, have a ******* clue what it is. He gives a speech on Covid, and not one ******* comment has anything to do with the disease and instead is all about spending $2 trillion.

What will that do to stop the disease? Nothing of course. But then again, governors are announcing that lockdowns don't work so they plan on opening up businesses and schools, which never should have been shut down this long.

So in the next six months, every ************ who dies of the Chinese flu can blame not China, or Trump, or ******* anybody else other than BEIJING JOE, the Covid Queen, Punxsutawney President, the Basement Blunder!

What is President Joseph R. Biden's plan to stop the deaths?

Good question, Steeltime.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says "it's quite feasible" the US can achieve President-elect Joe Biden's goal to distribute 100 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine in his first 100 days in office

BREAKING: Biden to deploy FEMA, National Guard to set up Covid vaccine clinics across the U.S.

President-elect Joe Biden says he'll use the Defense Production Act to 'maximize manufacture' of the coronavirus vaccine, fulfilling a campaign pledge.

Crazy, I know, to see what serious, competent, grown adults are capable of doing during a time of crisis.

What the **** planet are you on? In the U. S. 4,000 people a day are dying from Covid.

I just heard it's the most ever actually. What is Beijing Joe doing, Floggy?

Crazy, I know, to see what serious, competent, grown adults are capable of doing during a time of crisis.

iu

I just heard it's the most ever actually. What is Beijing Joe doing, Floggy?

Exactly what we have been doing..haha. I'm sure he will ramble on about putting masks on squirrels before they launch them into a baloney sandwich wall bucket paper.

We need to follow what California has been doing with masks and lockdowns. They only have around 3 million cases now. I bet they're counting every flu and cold as covid as well...haha.

You notice how the demoncrat overlords are now backing off the whole lockdown thing and now talk about us having to open everything back up. How very Trump of them saying that.

Last edited:
Orange Man Bad is gone.

Now we can open back up and stop the bleeding from the lockdowns that were crushing Trump's booming economy.

Orange. Man. Bad. Gone. Safe. Again.

Good question, Steeltime.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says "it's quite feasible" the US can achieve President-elect Joe Biden's goal to distribute 100 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine in his first 100 days in office

BREAKING: Biden to deploy FEMA, National Guard to set up Covid vaccine clinics across the U.S.

President-elect Joe Biden says he'll use the Defense Production Act to 'maximize manufacture' of the coronavirus vaccine, fulfilling a campaign pledge.

The virus Trump got across the finish line? And using the DPA that Trump implemented last March?

******* Beijing Joe is simply glomming onto what Trump has already done. You would be funny if you weren't so not funny.

Yep. You should go back to early April in the Coronavirus thread and review your extraordinary dumbfuckery.

Or I could read any of your posts on any topic for a massive amount of dumbfuckery.

"Masks"? Don't do ****.

"Lockdowns"?

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/09/the-evidence-keeps-piling-up-lockdowns-dont-work.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8553929/Lockdowns-DONT-work-study-claims.html

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12...downs-dont-work-and-hurt-the-most-vulnerable/

Uhhh, stay at home and lockdown and wear masks?!? Close schools because children don't get the ******* virus easily and suffer less than the regular stupid ******* flu?

Dumbfuck. It's a flu. It was never going away. Beijing Joe has no ******* "plan." He merely repeats what Trump has already done, idiot.

Interesting. And the spin has begun. As we all said, Biden would take credit for Trump's progress.

Congrats to him. He is going to ride the wave rising. By the way, were you also aware of the fine print of his approach? I bet not. As you may not be aware, the vaccine (both Moderna and Pfizer's) require two shots to get to 95% protection. Were you aware that his plan (because it's based on optics) is to mass ship all of the vaccine and mass inject people with one dose only, and hope supply exists for the 2nd dose? There isn't enough to give this many people both doses. Flat out doesn't exist. But that dementia-ridden mother ****** will claim, and mainstream media will tell us all, how he got "so many people" vaccinated - while leaving out "ineffectively."

Heard a Dr. speaking about this the other day and how dangerous it is. It is going to give the perception that people are vaccinated. When they are not. And there's no conclusive evidence yet that only getting half of the regimen protects a person at all.

But it sure will look good!

Huh, that's odd. Today the Federal Government is allowing states (you know, state's rights and all) to dictate how the vaccine is distributed, based upon state rules. Texas is giving it to the elderly first. New York is royally ******* up distribution and letting vaccines expire. But in the end, this is a state decision. Who's going to control this Federal push? We all know how well the Federal government manages everything, right?

Trump taught us something with Operation Warp speed. Mobilize the commercial world. By doing so, we got the rapid development of the vaccine, previously unheard of. Testing exploded, because commercial companies rapidly developed and deployed testing making it available on every street corner. PPE production ramped up as commercial companies changed manufacturing to develop PPE to replenish the depleted stock pile.

But Big Government-Loving individuals now love the idea of having FEMA and the National Guard control this. Gonna be a **** show.

But hey Tibs, pat yourself on the back, you're among the many cheerleaders already laying wreaths and flowers at Biden's feet for saving the world...when all the man's gonna do is ride the amazing progress Trump made combating this virus...and as the virus wanes, as it will as all viruses do....ya'll will claim success...falsely.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dumbfuck. It's a flu. It was never going away. Beijing Joe has no ******* "plan." He merely repeats what Trump has already done, idiot.

Yep, Pee Pads was widely criticized after the debates for his stated COVID plan...because it was exactly what Trump has been doing.

It all matters on WHO is doing it apparently.

Or I could read any of your posts on any topic for a massive amount of dumbfuckery.

"Masks"? Don't do ****.

"Lockdowns"?

https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/09/the-evidence-keeps-piling-up-lockdowns-dont-work.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8553929/Lockdowns-DONT-work-study-claims.html

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12...downs-dont-work-and-hurt-the-most-vulnerable/

Uhhh, stay at home and lockdown and wear masks?!? Close schools because children don't get the ******* virus easily and suffer less than the regular stupid ******* flu?

Obscure website #1!
Obscure website #2!
Obscure website #3!
Obscure website #4!!

Simple *****.

It’s not a coincidence that total deaths are up by the same amount as Covid deaths.

Tibs don't do research good

Trump already did this Tibs. But hey, you're right on script! Let's give credit to Joe for it all!

Washington, D.C. – Extraordinary actions and efforts have been taken to slow the spread of COVID-19 and ultimately overcome the Invisible Enemy. To help protect Americans, Congress has equipped the Trump administration with funding to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to assistance from Congress, President Donald Trump is using his executive authorities to strategically invoke the Defense Production Act (DPA) for increasing critical medical resource supplies and domestic manufacturing, strengthening the industrial base throughout the U.S. COVID-19 response. The president has invoked the DPA on more than 30 instances, to generate N-95 respirators, ventilators, and boost testing resources, as well as other vital supplies. Because of the president’s swift and decisive actions, no American has been deprived of a life-saving ventilator.

It’s not a coincidence that total deaths are up by the same amount as Covid deaths.

Flog don't do research good.

From your beloved, never-lying New York Times:

Deaths are abnormally up across the board this year. Your claim that the they are up by the same amount of deaths is inaccurate, when you look under the covers.

40,000 extra deaths from diabetes, Alzheimer’s, high blood pressure and pneumonia
In several states, deaths attributed to diabetes are at least 20 percent above normal this year.
At least 10 states have seen deaths from high blood pressure — a common comorbidity like diabetes — rise even higher than the national percentage. These may include deaths from heart failure, kidney failure or stroke.

Nationwide, deaths from Alzheimer’s disease, which usually affects older adults, are 12 percent above normal this year