• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
These claims have already been debunked and become part of the mocking of fact free republicans. Enjoy fitting the stereotype.

it'd be ******* beautiful if she dropped dead on stage and Bernie outlived her.

These claims have already been debunked and become part of the mocking of fact free republicans. Enjoy fitting the stereotype.

So I take it you're comfortable with Hillary Clinton as president? I think she would work hard, get some things done, but be such a paranoid, suspicious loon that she would be Richard Nixon II.

So I take it you're comfortable with Hillary Clinton as president? I think she would work hard, get some things done, but be such a paranoid, suspicious loon that she would be Richard Nixon II.

Trump would be America's Putin.

“One of the things I’m gonna do, and this is only gonna make it tougher for me, and I’ve never said this before, but one of the things I’m gonna do if I win… is I’m gonna open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re gonna open up those libel laws.

“With me, they’re not protected, because I’m not like other people…We’re gonna open up those libel laws, folks, and we’re gonna have people sue you like you never get sued before.”

Trump threatens to abuse his power if elected so he only gets favorable press. Find anything like this in our history - ever.

Trump's Dad had Alzheimer's, so maybe Trump isn't lying, he just doesn't remember what he said in the past.

“One of the things I’m gonna do, and this is only gonna make it tougher for me, and I’ve never said this before, but one of the things I’m gonna do if I win… is I’m gonna open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We’re gonna open up those libel laws.

“With me, they’re not protected, because I’m not like other people…We’re gonna open up those libel laws, folks, and we’re gonna have people sue you like you never get sued before.”

Trump threatens to abuse his power if elected so he only gets favorable press. Find anything like this in our history - ever.

to clarify, you want us to find a presidential CANDIDATE who is saying what some can misconstrue as abusing the powers of the POTUS, and NOT a sitting President who has abused his powers. Right?

Trump's Dad had Alzheimer's, so maybe Trump isn't lying, he just doesn't remember what he said in the past.

ah. good point.
speaking of liars, how's your book coming along?

Move to strike as non-responsive.

Granted. The jury will disregard the completely non-responsive, irrelevant remarks about DONALD ******* TRUMP, since I asked about HILLARY ******* CLINTON.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahha. I love ignorant liberals. I am no more republican than I am a rabbit. Anyone paying just a little bit of attention knows both parties are corrupt and controlled by the elite. They pursue the exact same agenda: war, central bankers, big oil, big drug, giant military industrial complex. If there is anyone filling a stereotype, it is you and your liberal trash. Tell me, why is it that Hillary keeps falling down? Why is she taking entire weekends off? Why does she just lose her thought so much, even when reading from a prompter?

She is bat crazy and would rush to bomb Iran when Iran did nothing to deserve it. She regularly has people murdered. She has zero morals whatsoever. She would fully jump into doing exactly what Israel tells her to do. Incredibly dangerous and un American.

HillaryClinton1.jpg
=
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTg5MjExMTUx.jpg

http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/08/07/signs-that-hillary-clinton-is-mentally-ill/

I honestly think she is not right in the head. And now she is like barely campaigning. Trump is right. She does like a 10 minute speech and them disappears for 3 days. Her crowds are tiny. And those who are there are often paid to be there.

NH-Arena.jpg

hillarydubuque.jpg

Co-bjhjWAAAim9X.jpg

She doesnt have to do anything. The electrion was gift wrapped for Trump but he is self-destructing. If i was hillary i would just sit back too

That ***** has three eye lids sumptin aint right.

Jane M. Orient, a medical doctor and executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, is convinced Clinton has something wrong with her.

"A lot of people have remarked about some of the oddities in the speeches she has given," Orient says. And what about that man – the one with the "African-sounding name" as identified by "people on the internet?" That man appears to be a neurologist, Orient says, acknowledging that she does not know if the Internet ID of the man is accurate. But "he looks like someone very concerned about the candidate," Orient says and has "been seen carrying something" Orient believes may be some kind of medical device.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-15/hillarys-health-conspiracy-or-concern

99DbGNq.jpg

uUNzAZD.png

gotaway.png

Maybe there is something to this. Clinton is not often seen. You never see her eating lunch or dinner in public, something most candidates do.

Photos of the Democratic presidential nominee being helped up stairs, frequent coughing bouts on the campaign trail and rumors that a 2012 concussion was worse than revealed have made the 68-year old's fitness a campaign issue.

The re-release of Barack's original 2015 letter was aimed at squelching unfounded rumors and speculation about Clinton's health, but Dr. Drew Pinsky's comments re-ignited the controversy. Specifically, he raised an alarm about the blood clot found in her skull (transverse sinus thrombosis) after she suffered a concussion during a fall in late 2012. It's a rare condition that Pinsky described as a "complication" of Clinton hitting her head, although, according to a Washington Post report on the original diagnosis, whether or not the blood clot was related to the injury was "unknown, with experts offering divergent opinions." Pinsky also noted that Clinton wore "prism glasses" (Fresnel prism lenses) to treat the double vision that resulted from her concussion. "That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance," Pinsky said.

So there's a lot of smoke here, but is there fire?