• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hildebeast Calls for Americans to Be ‘Criminally Charged’ for Free Speech that Sounds Like ‘Russian Propaganda’

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
She's a peach.

Hillary Clinton Calls for Americans to Be ‘Criminally Charged’ for Free Speech that Sounds Like ‘Russian Propaganda’

17 Sep 20246,317
2:02
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday called for Americans to be “criminally charged” if they engage in speech that sounds like Russian propaganda.

“I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda, and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases, criminally charged, is something that would be a better deterrence,” she told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow in an interview.

Maddow brought up recent actions taken by the Biden-Harris Justice and State Departments against Russians who were allegedly pushing pro-Russian propaganda through a Canadian-owned media company based in Tennessee that worked with podcasters popular with conservatives and Independent audiences. The Biden administration also accused Russian entities of trying to influence the 2024 presidential election through websites that looked like legitimate news websites.

Although the Justice Department said in an indictment that the podcasters were deceived and did not know the Tennessee-based company they were working with was also being paid by Russians, the left has accused them of being Russian agents simply for not supporting the Ukraine War.

Clinton’s call for Americans to be criminally charged for “parrot[ing] Russian talking points” would apply to anyone who voiced opinions baselessly deemed to be Russian propaganda.

Clinton also accused Republican members of Congress of going “to the floor of Congress” and parroting “Russian talking points.”

She struck a more ominous tone, suggesting action should be taken.

“I think we need to uncover all of the connections and make it very clear that you could vote however you want, but we are not going to let adversaries, whether it is Russia, China, Iran, or anybody else, basically try to influence Americans as to how we should vote in picking our leaders,” she said.

Let me get this straight. Say something nice about Hillary and you get to enjoy 20% inflation. Say something bad about her and get thrown in jail. Kinda like China.

Let me get this straight. Say something nice about Hillary and you get to enjoy 20% inflation. Say something bad about her and get thrown in jail. Kinda like China.
Makes sense

Gavin just came out with some sort of meme policing. Make a funny meme about a Democrat and go to jail . Other memes are OK.

Starting to think Billy Joel was right "only the good die young."

At least they've shown us their true agenda over the last 8 years.

All they need is control in the house,senate and presidency to push us farther into a totalitarian government.

I just keep watching the country lose ground to these people. Any good we accomplish, they quickly come in and destroy with the stroke of a pen.

We need at least an 8 year hiatus with them out of power in the oval office. I'd prefer permanently.

If these *** wipes win we will see re-education camps popping up all over the country. I never thought in my life time I would see our country this screwed.

I really don’t know what else people need to see and hear. It’s beyond evil at this point. I am sick to death of politicians saying this **** and getting away with it, and even more so at the people that cheer the ******** that say it. There’s only one way out at this point. We need to make up our minds as to what matters.

Last edited:
If these *** wipes win we will see re-education camps popping up all over the country. I never thought in my life time I would see our country this screwed.
They already are.

For the kids: K-12 public schools and many higher ed colleges and universities.

For the adults and kids: Entertainment which is available in the home and theatres. Media: Mainstream and social.

Face it, we're ******.

They already are.

For the kids: K-12 public schools and many higher ed colleges and universities.

For the adults and kids: Entertainment which is available in the home and theatres. Media: Mainstream and social.

Face it, we're ******.
Imagine why Djfan fled the K-12 system after 18 years, and now teaches in the prison system.

This is why the Democrats want civilians disarmed so badly. It’s hard to arrest people for shiznitposting on Facebook. When they can shoot you.

This is why the Democrats want civilians disarmed so badly. It’s hard to arrest people for shiznitposting on Facebook. When they can shoot you.
Nailed it

Imagine why Djfan fled the K-12 system after 18 years, and now teaches in the prison system.
It’s a sad commentary on the state of education in this country at a minimum

Teachers got big pay increases in the past 2 or 3 years. Schools, universities got millions to improve and redirect air flow because of covid. Yet children are failing to meet expectations. MORE TEACHER PAY WILL FIX IT. Just like it did 2 years ago.

Any Schools in your district get their ac fixed up? Yea. Didn't think so. After Houston took the money they now propose a bond for.....fixing the ac systems. 4 billion.

Dirty laundry.