• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How China Bought Trump: Traitor Trump To Take Sanctions off ZTE

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
My.......my.......

AMERICA FIRST!............LMAO at the Trumpists that still don't get that Trump is ALL ABOUT TRUMP.

ZTE sold technology to Iran: not a problem. Just get the bribe to Trump and we are GOLDEN!

Let's here the defense of this.....Lol....I know one of you...err...most of you CONservatives are stupid enough to give it a try, this should be hilarious.

And Mueller now has even more evidence to carry up to that mountain top.

Even Bomma's tired of this dog chasing it's tail

giphy.gif

Mmmmm, smell that peach pie? Even with ice cream on top...

freezer_peach_pie_2473902_10721uc.jpg

my wife thinks young Elvis was soooo good looking. but I think Vegas Elvis is just to cool. We both agreed that older fat Elvis is the worst.

my wife thinks young Elvis was soooo good looking. but I think Vegas Elvis is just to cool. We both agreed that older fat Elvis is the worst.

My favorite was the younger Elvis. The Rock-a-hula days were the bomb. I remember the day he died. As a kid, I cried.

Elvis is still alive though. Fact.

More like plan C or J by this point. They'll keep throwing **** at the wall. They must overthrow a President because tolerance is gone. There must be one party rule in their Communist eyes.

My favorite was the younger Elvis. The Rock-a-hula days were the bomb. I remember the day he died. As a kid, I cried.

Elvis is still alive though. Fact.

agreed. Alive and well. and I do as well. I was riding my Evil Knievel bike with the banana seat. Neighbor came out on her porch crying and screamed that the King was dead. But of course he isn't. he and Morrison hang out together on the Island writing/singing killer songs

agreed. Alive and well. and I do as well. I was riding my Evil Knievel bike with the banana seat. Neighbor came out on her porch crying and screamed that the King was dead. But of course he isn't. he and Morrison hang out together on the Island writing/singing killer songs

You sure? I saw him peek out the window at Graceland. Maybe he flies back and forth from Morrison's French Island haven.

More like plan C or J by this point. They'll keep throwing **** at the wall. They must overthrow a President because tolerance is gone. There must be one party rule in their Communist eyes.

Well at least you weren't stupid enough to try and defend Trump.

So you have no problem with him rewarding ZTE and allowing them to continue to sell our technology to the Iranains in return for his bribe money from the Chinese? No problem at all?

I just want it documented here so we can all see who the "patriots" are. Or maybe you can just post another picture of a pie slice, I think that is also a good indicator of you having no allegiance and no backbone.

I actually owned that bike. X-mas of 1976. Lol hadn't thought of that in over 40 years.

I used to go into Western Auto( southern hardware store) after school and drool over that thing. My dad was friends with the owner and he probably told him about me stopping every day and looking at it.

There it was beside the tree that X-mas morning, remember it like yesterday. Thanks Blitz.

I came to this thread and.....I'm caught in a trap. I can't walk out.

And **** the lefty commie **** *****. Half of them should be hung for treason and sedition.

Wait, I thought Trump would be in jail by now?!? He's still out there committing atrocities?

Gonna be a loooooong next couple of years for you, Elfie. Imagine a second term?

Personally id have cut ties with the Chinese 30 years ago... but remember... both parties are in bed with that government... ... as i said before... when their wages are even somewhat close to ours and they quit using shady business practices they should be cut off from our market... period... basically we love them because in too many cases its the closest our corporations can get to using slave labor without the whips and chains... but thats not a Trump problem... its a Washington problem as a whole...

hahahahahaha

Wait, did we say “Russia?” Never mind that

We meant “CHINA!” Yeah, that’s it. CHINA!

CHINA!
CHINA!
CHINA!

<iframe src="//content.jwplatform.com/players/FOxjMlB7-wKJ9CRQU.html" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

if ZTE had just begun selling to Iran, instead of over a 5-year period beginning under Obama's rule... Elvis wouldn't still be seeking obscurity and stop flipping burgers at the Kalamazoo, MI Burger King.

Wait, I thought Trump would be in jail by now?!? He's still out there committing atrocities?

Gonna be a loooooong next couple of years for you, Elfie. Imagine a second term?

Ahhhhh...no. I was here election night and the day after.

Nothing phases me. I have no doubt as to Trump's fate.