• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I don’t think Trump and Pence are or will be friends

Eh, New York Times. Consider the source.

Regardless of the source definitely nothing surprising there. Trump himself tweeted he was unhappy with Pence. Pence followed what he could do i don't know what trump wanted exactly. Pence has been very loyal at least in public and probably suicided his career.

Pence will never work in the public sector again, but then neither will Donald Trump. From the sounds of it, Trump may never work again. Hope he’s got a good retirement plan.

How is Pence a traitor?

If Trump's team was knowingly, and willingly, lying regarding their allegations of election fraud, which has apparently been alleged by at least one state, Georgia, would you consider them traitors?

Trump is toxic. However, I would say there are about 10 million people in this country that will vote only for him and likely no one else. Many have now bought into the belief elections (and by extent their votes) are a waste of time.

I think that's a terrible development over the past 8 weeks and very dangerous moving forward.

The next republican candidate can only expect 65 million votes if this keeps up. And if Trump and his vitriol continue to be in the news (and the news has no reason to stop covering him - he draws clicks and eyeballs), then I don't think it's hard for democrats to coalesce around that vitriol and get 70 million votes pretty easily.

That is the issue moving forward. You guys can complain about voter fraud all you want, but at the end of the day, people still have to vote in this country. If you are advocating NOT voting, then by definition, you are arguing the only way for change is revolution, succession and violence. Sorry, but that is crazy talk.

You have to keep voting. You have to give up the idea of Trump holding office again. You have to convince your groups to do the same. Instead, I see more and more stubbornness for a losing path forward. Whether you BELIEVE you are right or wrong is insignificant. You can not win traveling down this path.

I'm frustrated that so many here don't see this and continue to beat their head against a wall with talk about Trump and the election.

I certainly want to continue to expose leftist extremism. But, please, be VERY careful it is factual. For many in this country, now that you've bought in on the election conspiracy, you taint your ability to expose more provable allegations of fraud and corruption. Do not fall into the "boy that cries wolf" game like the left did for 4 years of Trump when they complained about every little tweet.

Save your (hypothetical) bullets to beat down the left and win debates. Keep voting. Push the parts of the conservative platform that appeal to middle-America.

That is the only path forward. Eventually we will have to unite around ANOTHER candidate not named Donald Trump. We will have to support conservative senators and representatives. And by support, I mean VOTE for them or promote them on social media or say good things about their ideas.

If you guys continue to create a world of Donald Trump on one side and pretty much everyone else on another, I just don't understand what that gets you. You have to be more open minded about people and positions.

7 States disputed the election results due to fraudulent votes. Instead of sending them back to the State legislatures so they could be audited and verified, he rubber stamped them and now America is ******.

Republicans in those states raised the issue. That was to have been conducted via state recount, if I'm not mistaken.
Since the recount was not and did not happen, the electoral votes were submitted as is. Essentially, per the Constitution, there was nothing Pence could do at that point. Republicans did stand to refute the electoral votes, as is their right, as the votes were being counted/tabulated.

yet, Pence's role in that was purely symbolical. he had as much authority to deny those as you or I, or even Tibs does.

had he done so, he'd have been hauled off - as it is illegal for him to do so. the vote would have proceeded with or without him.

that's my understanding. I've been wrong once or twice before and can admit if I'm wrong.

7 States disputed the election results due to fraudulent votes. Instead of sending them back to the State legislatures so they could be audited and verified, he rubber stamped them and now America is ******.

They did not dispute the results correctly. There were certain guidelines that had to be met which included the dispute being signed by a senator. If the dispute met the requirements then i t was sent to the house and senate. I watched most of the certification and i only saw 2 states where all the requirements were met.

I would say there are about 10 million people in this country that will vote only for him and likely no one else.
Why on earth would anybody vote again? The folks in charge will merely keep rolling out "mail in ballots" throughout the night until they get whatever result they want.

Your republic is dead. If you fail to see it, I'm sorry. But it's dead. The democrats in charge have issued themselves carte-blanche to do literally anything they want to do and not one person in a legal or authoritative position to resist did so. Seriously.

Traditionally around 60 to maybe 65% of the registered populace votes in a major election. Given the hot-button state of this election, perhaps you could estimate that as many as 75% would vote because of the massive efforts to "get the vote out."

Nationally we had more than 125% of the registered population vote. That means EVERY REGISTERED VOTER IN THE U.S. VOTED. Along with an extra 25% that somehow were allowed to vote despite the fact that they unarguably weren't registered.

What ya got here fellas, is a bunch of horse-**** and nobody in a position to do anything about it cares. And that's ******* frightening if you pay any attention to history.

Hey, I know. Let's get together and talk about it on Parler.

Why on earth would anybody vote again? The folks in charge will merely keep rolling out "mail in ballots" throughout the night until they get whatever result they want.

Your republic is dead. If you fail to see it, I'm sorry. But it's dead. The democrats in charge have issued themselves carte-blanche to do literally anything they want to do and not one person in a legal or authoritative position to resist did so. Seriously.

Traditionally around 60 to maybe 65% of the registered populace votes in a major election. Given the hot-button state of this election, perhaps you could estimate that as many as 75% would vote because of the massive efforts to "get the vote out."

Nationally we had more than 125% of the registered population vote. That means EVERY REGISTERED VOTER IN THE U.S. VOTED. Along with an extra 25% that somehow were allowed to vote despite the fact that they unarguably weren't registered.

What ya got here fellas, is a bunch of horse-**** and nobody in a position to do anything about it cares. And that's ******* frightening if you pay any attention to history.

Hey, I know. Let's get together and talk about it on Parler.

They'll be singing a new tune shortly. This country is run by ******* gangsters.

Seen my fill over the last 4 years, this one was exceptional. Um check please. I have dinner reservations elsewhere,party name is **** this ****.

All done with that national voting nonsense. Not unless they get a new national set standard with voting ID. They do this mail in ballot **** by the millions again? Their computer systems i trust as much as being able to throw them into space.Don't even waste your time leaving the house.

These folks had better get used to half the country talking about Biden being illegitimate. That **** is as set with people as the certification the other day in the house. It's a done deal and that's the truth whether you like it or not.

It's not going away. They had a chance to clear it all up with a genuine full audit, but didn't. Bunch of clowns. If you actually had nothing to hide and cared about your precious democracy, they would have been out front and center opening it all up for everyone to see...duh. People don't trust you as it is.

The censorship is just the tip of the iceberg with these people. They are not nice people and they certainly don't give two ***** about us or that unity joke that will be flowing from their lips like water after they are done destroying.

How is Pence a traitor?

More votes cast in PA than there are voters.

Fraud in the vote count caught on video in GA.

125% voter turn out in Detroit.

Vote By Mail fraud all over hell and gone.

Pence like the judges is trying to avoid responsibility for the coming civil war.

Trump is toxic. However, I would say there are about 10 million people in this country that will vote only for him and likely no one else. Many have now bought into the belief elections (and by extent their votes) are a waste of time.

I think that's a terrible development over the past 8 weeks and very dangerous moving forward.

The next republican candidate can only expect 65 million votes if this keeps up. And if Trump and his vitriol continue to be in the news (and the news has no reason to stop covering him - he draws clicks and eyeballs), then I don't think it's hard for democrats to coalesce around that vitriol and get 70 million votes pretty easily.

That is the issue moving forward. You guys can complain about voter fraud all you want, but at the end of the day, people still have to vote in this country. If you are advocating NOT voting, then by definition, you are arguing the only way for change is revolution, succession and violence. Sorry, but that is crazy talk.

You have to keep voting. You have to give up the idea of Trump holding office again. You have to convince your groups to do the same. Instead, I see more and more stubbornness for a losing path forward. Whether you BELIEVE you are right or wrong is insignificant. You can not win traveling down this path.

I'm frustrated that so many here don't see this and continue to beat their head against a wall with talk about Trump and the election.

I certainly want to continue to expose leftist extremism. But, please, be VERY careful it is factual. For many in this country, now that you've bought in on the election conspiracy, you taint your ability to expose more provable allegations of fraud and corruption. Do not fall into the "boy that cries wolf" game like the left did for 4 years of Trump when they complained about every little tweet.

Save your (hypothetical) bullets to beat down the left and win debates. Keep voting. Push the parts of the conservative platform that appeal to middle-America.

That is the only path forward. Eventually we will have to unite around ANOTHER candidate not named Donald Trump. We will have to support conservative senators and representatives. And by support, I mean VOTE for them or promote them on social media or say good things about their ideas.

If you guys continue to create a world of Donald Trump on one side and pretty much everyone else on another, I just don't understand what that gets you. You have to be more open minded about people and positions.

Trump got more votes than any Republican in history, and a greater black and brown votes than nice guys Bush, Romney, and McStain.

Sure, a segment detests him, but he also grew the tent in many ways and engaged people who had never engaged and may not again because of the fecklessness of Republicans around Trump.

Republicans are weak and craven as a general rule. Just look at McConnell and LG.

Fraud in the vote count caught on video in GA.

It's alleged by Georgia that Trump & company edited at least some video, specifically the one showing pollsters pulling out crates of ballots from under a table, to bolster their allegations. Assuming that's true, how would it make you feel? I know such anti-fraud assertions don't echo well in the chamber.

Trump got more votes than any Republican in history, and a greater black and brown votes than nice guys Bush, Romney, and McStain.

Sure, a segment detests him, but he also grew the tent in many ways and engaged people who had never engaged and may not again because of the fecklessness of Republicans around Trump.

Republicans are weak and craven as a general rule. Just look at McConnell and LG.

If the segment that detests him is greater than the so call "more votes" Trump gets from Republicans, can he win an election? No.

That is the only answer that matters. Once that is established he not a viable candidate. So now what do you do?

I mean, I'm honestly curious. Wig has said he's never voting again. How many other are going to follow his lead?

Are you never voting for President again? Never voting for Congress? Never voting for Governor? Never voting for state and local seats?

I mean, really.... how many are going to follow through on that? Or are all you whining like children. Because if you stop voting, shut the **** up. Your opinion doesn't matter unless you vote. OR you can take up arms, try to find people of like mindedness and go up agianst the United States (which is the side I'll be fighting on to stop your succession).

I mean, these are your only two choices, or your opinion means ****. All your whining means nothing unless you really are ready to go down the path of violence.

If you stop voting, stop posting.

It's alleged by Georgia that Trump & company edited at least some video, specifically the one showing pollsters pulling out crates of ballots from under a table, to bolster their allegations. Assuming that's true, how would it make you feel? I know such anti-fraud assertions don't echo well in the chamber.

Right. Has to be a fake regardless of what the forensic accountants say.

If the segment that detests him is greater than the so call "more votes" Trump gets from Republicans, can he win an election? No.

That is the only answer that matters. Once that is established he not a viable candidate. So now what do you do?

I mean, I'm honestly curious. Wig has said he's never voting again. How many other are going to follow his lead?

Are you never voting for President again? Never voting for Congress? Never voting for Governor? Never voting for state and local seats?

I mean, really.... how many are going to follow through on that? Or are all you whining like children. Because if you stop voting, shut the **** up. Your opinion doesn't matter unless you vote. OR you can take up arms, try to find people of like mindedness and go up agianst the United States (which is the side I'll be fighting on to stop your succession).

I mean, these are your only two choices, or your opinion means ****. All your whining means nothing unless you really are ready to go down the path of violence.

If you stop voting, stop posting.

The United States is the Constitution, freedom from tyranny with the Bill of Rights, and free Elections with integrity. If one isn't for those things, he isn't part of the United States.

Who said I was going to stop voting? But I won't vote for a Nikki Haley or other RINO offering in the future unless America First and Common Sense are on the ballot. I'm not sure how you extrapolated from my post that I would summarily stop voting? I just won't vote for the Lindsey Grahams and Nikki Haleys of the world anymore.

But I'm curious, if Texas seceded based on principles and that the US government had failed in its Constitutional obligations to protect from foreign invasion to just name one potential Article, are you saying that you would go and fight against that state and in "defense" of preserving a tyrannical Federal government? If that State wished no aggressive posture nor ill will to the USA otherwise?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

They didn't allege that it was fake, just edited.

Yep.

The implication being the videos were fake. So the project veritas videos from Georgia of the community centers in hitting that hundreds of homeless people use their addresses to do mail in voting for votes harvesting purposes are they real or were they “edited“ as well? Do me a favor don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining I know the difference and it really makes me angry.

Yep.

The implication being the videos were fake. So the project veritas videos from Georgia of the community centers in hitting that hundreds of homeless people use their addresses to do mail in voting for votes harvesting purposes are they real or were they “edited“ as well? Do me a favor don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining I know the difference and it really makes me angry.

Based upon what I saw, and what I believe I remember, the allegation from Georgia's election officials is that Trump's team did not use all of the video footage in whatever was presented as part of their allegations. Using "excerpts" made it appear as if something nefarious may have happened, whereas the complete footage didn't really serve that purpose.

They didn't allege that it was fake, just edited.

Edited out the irrelevant footage? Of course they did. Who wants to watch 8 hours of footage when a crime happens for two minutes?

Edited out the irrelevant footage? Of course they did. Who wants to watch 8 hours of footage when a crime happens for two minutes?

Based upon what I saw, it was more like Trump's team edited out footage that would have quickly explained away what was being alleged. I'm sure that's not what happened, considering that it sounds borderline criminal. It's much more likely that all of the election workers were in cahoots, including all of Georgia's Republican election officials, their Republican governor, the courts etc.