• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

The only sick ***** here are Trump supporters, and if that quote doesn't allow you to grasp that then you're equally stupid.

You're the sickest **** of all on the board. This was established years ago. It's commentary like yours that drove Trump to the White House. Blind, mass generalizations. I encourage you to keep it up. You and the rest of the sick ***** that call everyone that disagrees with any Liberal view a racist just ensures you'll lose another thousand elections in the next 9 years.

Saying racists have a right to speak without being accosted by mobs of Bolsheviks is not the same as agreeing with their philosophy Elfie. I believe Bernie Supporters and Communists have the same rights too. Try again Skooter.

But you do agree with their philosophy. Once again:

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all of them decided that racism isn't a deal-breaker.End of story.

You are a Trump supporter, and by that very fact an accomplice.

You're the sickest **** of all on the board. This was established years ago. It's commentary like yours that drove Trump to the White House. Blind, mass generalizations. I encourage you to keep it up. You and the rest of the sick ***** that call everyone that disagrees with any Liberal view a racist just ensures you'll lose another thousand elections in the next 9 years.

So should I switch sides and call everyone a communist or a Bolshevik?

So should I switch sides and call everyone a communist or a Bolshevik?

Can you point to who is doing so? DBS has been pointing to a faction of people that showed up in Charlottesville. Not to every Liberal that supported Obama.

Seeing how amped up the situation is getting, including a massive rally going on right now outside of Trump Towers in NY, as well as the multiple new Far Right rallies planned for the coming days and weeks (along with the anti-demonstrations that will surely follow), where will this all lead to?

It seems those on the fringes are becoming increasing agitated and violent, evidently on both sides of the spectrum.

I guess the question is, are there enough sensible people not on the fringes, for instance State and City elected officials, police departments and members of the general public that can help ease the tension? Or are we are on doorstep of sustained clashes throughout the country? Feel free to chime in, this isn't a question for anyone in particular. Just wondering where you all see this heading in the near future?

Yes

Just curious, were you equally as outraged when MSM began throwing around initial stories that the would-be assassin in Alexandria VA was a Conservative?

I don't like kneejerk fingerpointing and I damn sure don't like these labels. "Libtard" and "CONservative" or whatever. It's stupid. "Well did you get the other guy on the other side too....." How about we talk about the situation at hand. True perspective and ideology is above that kind of group think bullshit but that's what a lot of people respond to. My biggest beef with Spike though is almost all of his post are utter masterbation. That's why I prefaced the response by saying I could have picked almost any post to say this about. You guys always love to come back with this type of ****.

But you do agree with their philosophy. Once again:

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all of them decided that racism isn't a deal-breaker.End of story.

You are a Trump supporter, and by that very fact an accomplice.

I voted for BO his first run...mistake I known now. I voted for trump. So I'm a racist and or accomplice?

You are having a problem with basic comprehension:

We are not calling everyone who disagrees with us racists. We are calling racists that.

You can't see that because you are in denial. Once again, because some people just need to have things repeated over and over.....

Are you starting to see it yet?

We are not calling everyone who disagrees with us racists. We are calling racists that.

You can't see that because you are in denial. Once again, because some people just need to have things repeated over and over.....

Yup. Tit for tat. Not all BLM are racist but...

maxresdefault.jpg

Or are we are on doorstep of sustained clashes throughout the country? Feel free to chime in, this isn't a question for anyone in particular. Just wondering where you all see this heading in the near future?

Sadly, we are on that doorstep. This will amp up before it dies down.

People have long incorrectly labeled Spike as someone wishing for civil war. Incorrect. He and many of us have predicted it. There's a difference. We don't wish for it. It's just basic logic. Eventually the bully pushes to far and punches fly back. There have been too many riots, too much violence. You will argue, fine. But the Right sees the violence over the past 2 years directed at them. The Right sees the demonization that has occurred with the Left and the media pushing the racist/Islamaphobe/Homophobe, White Man bad, Christianity bad for too long. Assassins targeting Republican Congressmen. Republican lawmakers run off the road. Attacked in public. Trump supporters attacked, beaten and eggs thrown in their faces at rallies. AntiFA actually being facists and suppressing free speech with violence.

It's all simply predictable. Eventually the side that felt victimized is going to punch back. That's sadly where we are.

Yes, it was a concern then and it's a concern now, on that we both agree. What's new information, at least for me, is an elected official suggesting the reason for the stand-down was that the Far Right militias are more heavily-armed than the police? WTF? That's the aspect that surprised me, above and beyond the fact police have shown a tendency to let protestors duke it out and have decided to stay out of the fray at some of these rallies. I think cops should uphold the law on all fronts. If there are signs of violence they should go in and remove & arrest those involved, regardless of affiliation.

The funny thing about that is that P.D.'s across the country(even tiny ones) have been receiving free military hardware since right after 9/11. There is a place on the web where you can see what every agency has received from MRAPS to M-16's.

I smell B.S. from Charlotsville, unless of course they were left out for some reason.

I don't like kneejerk fingerpointing and I damn sure don't like these labels. "Libtard" and "CONservative" or whatever. It's stupid. "Well did you get the other guy on the other side too....." How about we talk about the situation at hand. True perspective and ideology is above that kind of group think bullshit but that's what a lot of people respond to. My biggest beef with Spike though is almost all of his post are utter masterbation. That's why I prefaced the response by saying I could have picked almost any post to say this about. You guys always love to come back with this type of ****.

And we notice. We notice no outrage, 45 pages of scorn from the Left when it's the Left using violence. That's the rub.

Just wondering where you all see this heading in the near future?
I'll jump in real quick and answer my own question while others chime in.

I see a day in the not so distant future where the National Guard will be sent to some of these points of conflict. There is no way they can allow a situation to escalate where local police are wary of enforcing the law due to the amount of weaponry being carried by protestors, militia, etc. Think of the level of armed federal presence during the oil pipeline protests few months back, to offset native Americans protesting their rights to their own land. The current situation that's unfolding is 1,000x as dangerous as that was, so I see city/state officials calling in the Feds at some stage, probably sooner than later.

I also predict - as others have - that due to the amount of firearms - and vitriol and open hostility - on the ground, a full scale shoot out will unfortunately break out. And from that point on, all bets are off.

I think anyone that loves this country will do whatever possible to help deescalate this situation. Perhaps we can start right here on this board. Unless you guys just get a kick out of slinging **** back and forth. I'm down for that as well, if that's gonna remain the prevalent M.O. around here.

Last edited:
From an unknown person on the internet this quote says everything about the Trumptard mentality. Trying to blame the non racists at all costs....and what happens? We show who we are, right DBS?

Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all of them decided that racism isn't a deal-breaker. End of story.
What a bunch of bullshit. Big shock. You will never be taken seriously.

WTF? LOL.

Keep on repeating Elftard. You are doing exactly what you claimed you don't do :)

And we notice. We notice no outrage, 45 pages of scorn from the Left when it's the Left using violence. That's the rub.

Sorry to come right back at you, but you can't be serious that its the Left using violence. I mean, we have to have some common point of departure to discuss these matters. Are you suggesting the Far Right did not participate in violence in Charlottesville? Just really confused about this statement. Or are you talking here about something else?

Tibsy,

To answer your question I don't think the left wants this to stop. I think the left wants it to escalate so they can use it to gain more authoritarian state control. You keep trying to portray this as the dastardly right wingers were more heavily armed than the police so the police could not do anything. But as I keep pointing out these riots only occur in leftist controlled areas where The leftist administration tells the police to stand down.

But what do you expect you and your kind have been playing the game of identity politics for 25+ years. We are no longer One people. We are no longer a melting pot, instead of being Americans now we have hyphenated everyone into ethnic subgroups with a grievance. Your strategy of Balkanization has worked. Our nation is starting to fragment.

I look for a dirty Civil War to begin in the next couple of years. I am advising everyone I know to put their money in canned food and ammo.

Last edited:
Sorry to come right back at you, but you can't be serious that its the Left using violence. I mean, we have to have some common point of departure to discuss these matters. Are you suggesting the Far Right did not participate in violence in Charlottesville? Just really confused about this statement. Or are you talking here about something else?

I am saying the left is facilitating it for political purposes. Only in leftist controlled areas do the police allow both sides to carry weapons and fail to separate the two and keep them apart. The left is excellent at divide and conquer.

I don't support BLM, but ALL of you support Trump.

And Trump isn't BLM. He's not AntiFA. He's not a Nazi. You can try to make that equivalency. You have tried. Again you will fail.

The real issue here comes down to outrageous double standards that always claim whites are the haters and ANTIFA and BLM radicals on the left are anti-hate.

“What do we want..dead cops.
When do we want it...NOW!”

MSM...crickets.

cop.png

Tibsy, To answer your question I don't think the left wants this to stop.
Well DIBSY, does the right want this to stop? Why is the Far Right even out on the streets? Why are they so hostile? Their main man is in the WH, along with the likes of Steve Bannon, Steve Miller and Sebastian Gorka. Not convinced, listen to the KKK head ******** heap praise on Trump over the weekend. Never in the history of the country has there been a more sympathetic presidency to their cause than now.

So I understand why the left - liberals, progressives, AntiFa, BLM et al - are upset with how things are going, but why the sudden reemergence of the Far Right on the streets? What gives? You say they're fed up by being pushed around, the perceived slights at universities, et al, but that all ended with the defeat of Hillary Clinton and inserting Donald the Magnificent into the highest office, no? Full majority in the House and Senate. Total command of governorships around the country. So why all the vitriol coming from the right? Why not just sit back and let the leftists protest, let off steam, get arrested, et al?

Seems to me, for some reason the Far Right has decided this is the right time to step up and begin intense provocations. That is what I think we're seeing, not anything else. So you conspiracy theorists, your best bet to convince me these are staged events, convince me that Soros is actually behind the Alt Right brownshirts - and not AntiFa - in pushing to escalate the situation. That would be much more believable, since the left needs zero xtra motivation right now to be out on the streets protesting. The other side? Not so much.

I think the left wants it to escalate so they can use it to gain more authoritarian state control.
You surely understand the irony of this statement. More 'authoritarian state control' at this point means more Trump and the Right. Trump = the Feds. You understand that, I hope.

Last edited:
“Free speech” — to the left — means using violence against everyone else.

Boston is next?

Mayor Walsh, Police Determined To Prevent Violence At Free Speech Rally

BOSTON (CBS) — Boston Mayor Marty Walsh made a clear statement about his thoughts on a planned Free Speech Rally to coming to the city this Saturday.

What is unclear, is whether such a rally is occurring.

Walsh said he had only heard of plans for the Freedom of Speech rally on social media.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/...otential-right-wing-boston-rally-mayor-walsh/