• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

When the rubber hits the road, Donald J. Trump will be alone and isolated. Well, he'll have his buddies Steve Bannon, Steven Miller and Sebastian Gorka to comfort him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity.</p>— Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/897579093184610305">August 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Proud and brave Americans who love the USA and are intent on defending our culture against far right, anti-Semitic, white supremacists.
Fixed that for you.

You really think it will stop with Civil War Memorials.
This isn't about Civil War Memorials and never has been. That's a ruse and you know it.

This man cannot be considered the President of the United States. He needs to be removed from office, there is no question about it. My guess is an increasing number of the GOP leadership are beginning to feel the same way.

Creepiest detail in Trump's 'both sides' and 'alt left' off-the-rails presser? 'Us' vs 'them.'
http://boingboing.net/2017/08/15/the-creepiest-detail.html

"Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at us.”

“Us,” President Donald Trump said today, referring to the Nazis, 3-percenters, self-described fascists, and KKK affiliated white supremacists at this weekend's Charlottesville rally, where a woman was murdered by a Trump supporter.

A moment later, Trump corrected his Freudian slip to “them.” But really, come on, you know he meant “us.”

A detail most of us missed in the wacky, unscripted Donald Trump press conference earlier today.

A damn shame this man occupies the WH and so many - right here on this board - continue to support him. His off-the-rails, manic press conference today exposed him for who he really is.

Last edited:
Fixed that for you.

This isn't about Civil War Memorials and never has been. That's a ruse and you know it.

Again you are just fine with left wing political violence.

No its just like I said these Bolsheviks are intent of destroying our culture and establishing an authoritarian state where they get to decide what are the proper thoughts that the Proles can think. They will also if they get their way be sending people like me who still revere freedom and The Republic to re-education camps. Like I said before you lefties hate the 2nd Amendment because an armed populace won't willingly get into the boxcars on the trains to the camps. The fact that you would deny your fellow Americans the right to speak just and cheer those who violently prevent them from doing so reinforces my belief that we are no longer one America and another civil war is in the near future.

A big round of applause for the President. Job well done.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Charlottesville?src=hash">#Charlottesville</a> & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa <a href="https://t.co/tTESdV4LP0">https://t.co/tTESdV4LP0</a></p>— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) <a href="https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/897559892164304896">August 15, 2017</a></blockquote>

trumpduke_0.png

Notice the words coming out of Duke's pie hole are the very same that come from many of our resident Trumptards?

Speaks volumes.

Again you are just fine with left wing political violence.
No, I'm fine with proud and brave Americans raising their voice and protesting against ******* Anti-Semites and Neo Nazis. As a veteran of our armed forces, I would think you would be fine with it as well. That was the whole point of our victory in WWII to rid ourselves of this vermin.

No its just like I said these Bolsheviks are intent of destroying our culture and establishing an authoritarian state where they get to decide what are the proper thoughts that the Proles can think.
I have not idea what you're talking about. No offense, but it sounds like you're going off the rails. Who is going to establish an authoritarian state in the US? College students on the campus of UVA that decided to counter a highly publicized Nazi event? A couple hundred anti-fascist and Black Lives Matter protestors that joined them? They will establish an authoritarian state in a country of 320+ million people?

They will also if they get their way be sending people like me who still revere freedom and The Republic to re-education camps.
DBS I know we've gone toe to toe on this site several times, but I think you need to take a deep breath and re-read some of the stuff you post here. Re-education camps? What are you talking about?

Like I said before you lefties hate the 2nd Amendment because an armed populace won't willingly get into the boxcars on the trains to the camps.
As I've stated several times not only do I not hate the 2nd amendment, I love our Consitution in its entirely, which naturally includes the 2nd amendment. I have no problem with any of that. And here you go again talking about 'trains' and 'camps.'

The fact that you would deny your fellow Americans the right to speak just and cheer those who violently prevent them from doing so reinforces my belief that we are no longer one America and another civil war is in the near future.
No, I wouldn't deny my fellow Americans their right to speak. The Constitution clearly provides that right, which should be respected. Perhaps it may be helpful for those wanting to make a point in public to not show up in full body armor with torches and billy clubs, AR15's, 9mm pistols, helmets, waving Nazi flags, giving the Nazi salute, slandering Jews and accompanied by mother ******* David Duke, the head of the KKK. That would go a long way in making sure an event can go smoothly, where the presumed goal is to try to make a point on why the country should safeguard Confederate statues in our public places for the historical record.

Last edited:
Ironcitysteelers shows up with a post out of left field that has nothing to do with this thread. Take a bow, my man. What is it, beer pong night tonight? What's your excuse?

No, I'm fine with proud and brave Americans raising their voice and protesting against ******* Anti-Semites and Neo Nazis. As a veteran of our armed forces, I would think you would be fine with it as well. That was the whole point of our victory in WWII to rid ourselves of this vermin.

I have not idea what you're talking about. No offense, but it sounds like you're going off the rails. Who is going to establish an authoritarian state in the US? College students on the campus of UVA that decided to counter a highly publicized Nazi event? A couple hundred anti-fascist and Black Lives Matter protestors that joined them? They will establish an authoritarian state in a country of 320+ million people?

DBS I know we've gone toe to toe on this site several times, but I think you need to take a deep breath and re-read some of the stuff you post here. Re-education camps? What are you talking about?

As I've stated several times not only do I not hate the 2nd amendment, I love our Consitution in its entirely, which naturally includes the 2nd amendment. I have no problem with any of that. And here you go again talking about 'trains' and 'camps.'

No, I wouldn't deny my fellow Americans their right to speak. The Constitution clearly provides that right, which should be respected. Perhaps it may be helpful for those wanting to make a point in public to not show up in full body armor with torches and billy clubs, AR15's, 9mm pistols, helmets, waving Nazi flags, giving the Nazi salute, slandering Jews and accompanied by mother ******* David Duke, the head of the KKK. hat would go a long way in making sure an event can go smoothly, where the presumed goal is to try to make a point on why the country should safeguard Confederate statues in our public places for the historical record.

1st and foremost Tibs I believe everyone has the right to speak their mind. Unlike you I will not deny them that right based on weather I like their ideas or not. Because the answer to bad Ideas is discourse and debate where good ideas will win out. Again I will point out that the thing about these Bolshevik Brute Squads is that they deem anyone that disagrees with them a "Nazi" or a "Fascist" and they have a track record of physically battering anyone with different Ideas than them. They came to Charlottesville armed as well but what they found is the white supremacists were better armed and willing to meet them with overwhelming force. But you excuse one side and condemn the other when both sides came ready to fight, I still maintain that you are most offended that the far left was unable to intimidate the far right. The thing the left is good at is incrementalism. These Bolsheviks, these young Alinsky disciples are playing a game where more and more things fall under state control. Its a game that's years long, the camps and thought code laws are years away but they are an eventual goal.

1st and foremost Tibs I believe everyone has the right to speak their mind. Unlike you I will not deny them that right based on weather I like their ideas or not. Because the answer to bad Ideas is discourse and debate where good ideas will win out. Again I will point out that the thing about these Bolshevik Brute Squads is that they deem anyone that disagrees with them a "Nazi" or a "Fascist" and they have a track record of physically battering anyone with different Ideas than them. They came to Charlottesville armed as well but what they found is the white supremacists were better armed and willing to meet them with overwhelming force. But you excuse one side and condemn the other when both sides came ready to fight, I still maintain that you are most offended that the far left was unable to intimidate the far right. The thing the left is good at is incrementalism. These Bolsheviks, these young Alinsky disciples are playing a game where more and more things fall under state control. Its a game that's years long, the camps and thought code laws are years away but they are an eventual goal.

Again, we need to rehash something very fundamental here. I've called you out on this several times, to no response thus far. When you mention the term 'state control' you do understand who the 'state' is right now, in August of 2017? The dreaded 'state' is none other than Donald Trump and his cabinet, his appointed Secretaries (of Defense, of State, of Education, the Attorney General, etc), this is the State. There is no other 'state' than the folks currently running the federal government. So your wackadoo argument that 'Saul Alinsky disciples' are pushing for 'more state control' is as ridiculous as can be. Unless you're somehow arguing that AntiFa and other progressive activists are actually, secretly Trump supporters. Do you understand the absurdity of your what it is you're suggesting?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WATCH: Chief of Staff Kelly listens to Pres. Trump speak during the president's news conference at Trump Tower today - <a href="https://twitter.com/kristindonnelly">@kristindonnelly</a> <a href="https://t.co/YX86aXB8iN">pic.twitter.com/YX86aXB8iN</a></p>— NBC Nightly News (@NBCNightlyNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/897587190317948928">August 15, 2017</a></blockquote>

When you mention the term 'state control' you do understand who the 'state' is right now, in August of 2017? The dreaded 'state' is none other than Donald Trump and his cabinet, his appointed Secretaries (of Defense, of State, of Education, the Attorney General, etc), this is the State. There is no other 'state' than the folks currently running the federal government.

You are patently wrong on this. I've educated you on this previously. The State, as he implies, is more than the White House. He refers to all of it. The media. Our education systems (primary and secondary). Hollywood. Deep state operatives. There is so much more to the "infrastructure" in this country than just the White House and the Federal Government. Look simply at the power one George Soros can wield, hiring mercenaries, paying for ads, influencing the media.

It's going to take a **** long time to change it if we can.

These poor folks working at Fox News. It's abundantly clear it's becoming increasingly difficult to toe the company line. The smoke and mirror act is slowly, but surely, dissipating.

FOX News Host Just Gave An Unexpected Response To Trump’s Charlottesville Meltdown

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fox News host <a href="https://twitter.com/KatTimpf">@KatTimpf</a> absolutely goes off on Trump’s “disgusting” presser: “I’m wondering if it’s actually real life what I just watched.” <a href="https://t.co/BS0xFwxk3o">pic.twitter.com/BS0xFwxk3o</a></p>— Andrew Kirell (@AndrewKirell) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/897568148857204739">August 15, 2017</a></blockquote>

Last edited:
You are patently wrong on this. I've educated you on this previously.
You haven't educated me on jack ****, have never even come close. Maybe in your dreams, but that's your personal space, your private domain.

The State, as he implies, is more than the White House. He refers to all of it. The media. Our education systems (primary and secondary). Hollywood. Deep state operatives. There is so much more to the "infrastructure" in this country than just the White House and the Federal Government.

Tim, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take you at your word. So in defending DBS's maniacal rant, you're suggesting that when he refers to the 'State' it's not the federal government currently run by Trump and the GOP.

Great, got it.

So you are instead arguing that the 'State' he's referring to is the 'media, our education systems (primary and secondary), Hollywood and deep state operatives.' Correct?

So you are arguing, here on a message board for all to see - that 'the media, our education systems, Hollywood and deep state operatives' are all working with singular focus on achieving the following, as DBS explains:

- destroying our culture (who's culture?)
- establishing an authoritarian state where they get to decide what are the proper thoughts that 'the Proles can think'.
- send non-liberals 'who still revere freedom and The Republic' to re-education camps.
- force non-liberals into the boxcars on the trains to the (re-education) camps.

And you guys are shocked people view the Alt Right as a group of wingnuts who have completely lost their ******* minds?

Last edited:
Welcome to Trump's America. I warned against this for months on end leading up to the election, in case anyone forgot.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FAC360%2Fvideos%2F10159307946985533%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="420" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Tim, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take you at your word. So in defending DBS's maniacal rant, you're suggesting that when he refers to the 'State' it's not the federal government currently run by Trump and the GOP.

Great, got it.

So you are instead arguing that the 'State' he's referring to is the 'media, our education systems (primary and secondary), Hollywood and deep state operatives.' Correct?

So you are arguing, here on a message board for all to see - that 'the media, our education systems, Hollywood and deep state operatives' are all working with singular focus on achieving the following, as DBS explains:

- destroying our culture (who's culture?)
- establishing an authoritarian state where they get to decide what are the proper thoughts that 'the Proles can think'.
- send non-liberals 'who still revere freedom and The Republic' to re-education camps.
- force non-liberals into the boxcars on the trains to the (re-education) camps.

And you guys are shocked people view the Alt Right as a group of wingnuts who have completely lost their ******* minds?

Why are you shocked those of us in the middle see the hate on both sides as equally bad? I just don't understand this whole narrative. He called out both violent fringe sides. How is that wrong. The media is going out of its way to frame this as a one sided problem and it can't be further from the truth. This country is being hijacked by the fringe elements on the political spectrum and the majority of us are sick of it. If hey showed what really happened to cause the violence Trump would be proven absolutely correct on this. Trump knows the truth of what happened. A small planned protest against the erasing of history got hijacked by both groups of ******** looking for a fight. **** them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

All monuments, statues and flags should be removed. All white, black, asian and other people should leave, ....this land belongs to native Americans. So we all can **** off.....o wait,...we don't wanna go back that far.

Why are you shocked those of us in the middle see the hate on both sides as equally bad?
Because one side of that equation is openly eroding the basic tenets of what this country stands for. In your all-out effort to 'stay in the middle' and not take sides you're inadvertently siding with these destructive forces. It's time to wake up. It's time to take stock in what's truly at stake here. Do you stand for fundamental American values or not?

Everything President Trump has said is true. Both sides are at fault. Only irrational unhinged libtards are too stupid to realize it.

Spoken like a true brown shirt. Having trouble logging onto Stormfront?

Because one side of that equation is openly eroding the basic tenets of what this country stands for. In your all-out effort to 'stay in the middle' and not take sides you're inadvertently siding with these destructive forces. It's time to wake up. It's time to take stock in what's truly at stake here. Do you stand for fundamental American values or not?

But that is where you are wrong. I am taking sides, against both fringes that are both ruining this country. The middle is a side and the one most people are on. I hate racism in any form. Antifa and BLM and for that matter the radical left and right sides of both parties as well as the KKK and others are all cancers.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Instead of saying "many sides" he should have come out and condemned both the white supremacists AND Antifa. They both were involved and indeed Antifa activists started the violence so Trump ought to have named both

He just did

Trump Says ‘Alt-Left’ Shares Blame for Charlottesville Rally Violence

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told reporters Tuesday that the counter-protesters demonstrating against white nationalism were also to blame for the violence at race-fueled riots in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend.

“There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for the country, but there are two sides to a story,” the president said at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

He also said the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville was "very important" to the people who participated in the march, and asked whether opponents of such monuments were also prepared to take down statues to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson because they, too, owned slaves.

"I wonder is it George Washington next?" he asked.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-defends-all-sides-comment-n793001