• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

The irony being that he would calling in the National Gaurd on people chanting his name, wearing MAGA hats and vowing to fulfill his promise of "taking back America".

This is the problem with Trump blaming both sides. One side claims to represent him... AND just committed an act of domestic terror.

If you're going to tell the story tell the whole ******* story.

AntiFa and the other Bolshevik Brute Squads have taken an active hand in the same violence. The extreme radical left has been using the intimidation through political violence since before the elections.

Is this America? Doesn't feel like it anymore.

We have a President that is, at the very best, a moron and at the very worst, a racist.

We have the news media and regular folks (Tibs, and if he is there are others) that are holding AntiFa and BLM up as heroes.

We have local governments sanitizing the nation of its history.

We have outward racism against blacks, whites, Hispanics, everyone. And, strangely, people are defending it as ok. Regular folks, news media, politicians.

I am appalled at some of what I have read here. There are a few of you, on both sides of this argument that need to step back and look at your words because you are ignorant *****.

Personally, I hope Justin shuts this forum down for a bit. I am seeing a lot of ugly, and people can't even have a civilized discussion.

Sadly, I think people in this nation, on both sides, are going to get exactly what they want. Hope you are ready for what comes after.

well said, Sarge. This country has no identity. The last time we all came together as one was 9/11 and that was relatively short-lived. We mourned and consoled each other, but since then, holy Hell. Look how far we have fallen. We have no leaders, no one to get behind and feel good about the future of the Nation. We have a bumbling idiot in office that digs his own grave every time he Tweets or speaks. You can't polish a turd and that's what he is. He's in way over his head and is not the person to pull this country together and through this mess going on. Until both sides stops pointing fingers and blaming each other for all of our problems, we will not get past the basic things that are holding us back.
We have a leader in NK that is itching to launch some rockets and here we are, hating each other and destroying our own land. WTF!!

Last edited:
So if some redneck racist **** calls me a "greasy daygo" and I get so pissed off we end up in a physical confrontation, I am just as bad as he is? I don't get to claim the moral high ground because I let my anger towards this piece of **** get the best of me? Here's a little advice for all the white supremacists.... the next time you go marching through a town yelling "n----r" and "k--e" and "s--c", don't be shocked when someone tries to hit you with a bat. Most folks tend to get a little upset when you claim racial superiority over them.

What is that? Are you trying to say spick? Sac? Asking for a friend...

RollRed,

You would actually be worse because you committed physical battery against another person. Words < physical violence. I would remind you folks on the left that it would work both ways. If you can batter someone because you don't like their words that they could do the same to you. That is not what we want discourse to turn into in this country.

This just in.....

BLM-1.jpg

8ZLNtN3.jpg

Yo6NgJs.png

The lunatic left is completely irrational. Explain how even one thing that Trump said was not factual. Libtards can't handle the truth. Hell, he even condemned the white racists AGAIN yesterday. Unhinged morons here and in Fake News need to be thrown into asylums.

Liberals are America's ISIS - destroying anything that doesn't conform to their hardline radical ideology

Confederate statues in Baltimore removed overnight

BALTIMORE - Contractors in Baltimore have removed several of the city's Confederate statues overnight.

The Robert E. Lee and “Stonewall” Jackson monument in Wyman Park Dell was removed early Wednesday morning.

The Confederate Women's Monument on West University Parkway was removed overnight as was the Roger Taney Monument from Mount Vernon Place.

It is unclear if and when the city’s remaining Confederate statue - the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument on Mount Royal Avenue - is scheduled for removal.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/274114014-story

---------------------

Tear down the Washington Monument - George was a slave owner!.

but first, BOOK BURNINGS!

The lunatic left is completely irrational. Explain how even one thing that Trump said was not factual. Libtards can't handle the truth. Hell, he even condemned the white racists AGAIN yesterday. Unhinged morons here and in Fake News need to be thrown into asylums.

It doesn't matter what he says Indy. The Left is gonna vilify him no matter what he says or does, even if they have to make stuff up.

uXZ044c.png

NoCpCZM.jpg

Because one side of that equation is openly eroding the basic tenets of what this country stands for. In your all-out effort to 'stay in the middle' and not take sides you're inadvertently siding with these destructive forces. It's time to wake up. It's time to take stock in what's truly at stake here. Do you stand for fundamental American values or not?

can you please clarify WHICH destructive force?
i see one force wanting to erase and re-write history
i see another force resisting that

The Washington Monument was damaged yesterday. As was the Holocaust Museum. This is no more productive than burning down businesses. All it shows is a hypocritical and violent side that garners no respect or voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: wig
Why would they be protesting the hearing of a suspected white supremacist? I would think that would be what the would want, a supremacist brought to justice.

Probably in case he and all of his friends and relatives didn't get the death penalty.

How can anyone be dense enough to argue against this fact? The stupidity of liberals is shocking.

The White House told allies Tuesday that President Trump was “entirely correct” to blame “both sides” for the protest violence in Charlottesville, fighting back at critics of his response, Fox News has learned.

A memo of talking points obtained by Fox News stated that during his remarks in the lobby of Trump Tower on Tuesday, the president was “entirely correct – both sides of the violence in Charlottesville acted inappropriately, and bear some responsibility.”

more peace, love and harmony...

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/273629510-story

Seffner Confederate memorial vandalized

SEFNER (FOX 13) - The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a case of vandalism at a Confederate memorial in Seffner.

Deputies say red paint was splashed on several of the markers in addition to profanity being painted on another one.

The memorial is on private property and according to records is owned by the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

conf3_1502663496053_3911679_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Conf1_1502663481197_3911678_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Conf2_1502663468517_3911677_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

but, whatever. South lost to the combative forces that invaded their lands and anything that serves as a reminder to their past should be erased from history.

kinda sounds like ISIS, right?

Why would they be protesting the hearing of a suspected white supremacist? I would think that would be what the would want, a supremacist brought to justice.

you do not need proof.
assumption is all the proof you need.
once you have obtained this, you can execute punishment as you see fit.
this includes the penalty of death for what a person may think, but not speak.

If you're going to tell the story tell the whole ******* story.

AntiFa and the other Bolshevik Brute Squads have taken an active hand in the same violence. The extreme radical left has been using the intimidation through political violence since before the elections.

Trump's side has a history of mass murder and public lynchings since before hundreds of thousands of Americans stood up and gave their lives to stop it. There's the whole ******* story.

Trump's side has a history of mass murder and public lynchings since before hundreds of thousands of Americans stood up and gave their lives to stop it. There's the whole ******* story.

you dont even know the story. your manbun is pulling on your mangina.

Umm, no, the whole ******* story is that mass murder and lynchings were perpetuated by Democrats. The South was relatively peaceful for about 30 years after the Civil War when it was run by Republicans and blacks were elected to Congress as Republicans. That all ended when the Democrats took over the South in the late 1800's.

uh-oh

The liberal brownshirts and their narrative is not going according to plan, they are being outed as the Communists they are

How the Violent Hard-Left “Antifa” Movement Copies Communists in Weimar Republic Germany

images

The violent, confrontational nature of Antifa anarchists presents a challenge to U.S. law enforcement that is unprecedented; they reject the free speech principles upon which civil discourse depends, while seeking to achieve the demise of the U.S. Constitution, as it holds as illegitimate any compromise with their communist worldview.

On June 12, 2017, the New Jersey Department of Homeland Security and Preparedness officially declared Antifa to be a terrorist group, explaining the following: “Anti-fascist groups, or ‘Antifa,’ are a subset of the anarchist movement and focus on issues involving racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism, as well as other perceived injustices.” The New Jersey DHS stressed that the Antifa movement is opposed to “fascism, racism, and law enforcement,” while targeting in particular far-right extremists, including perceived white supremacists.

Today, the Antifa movement that originally formed in Germany in the 1980s has taken root in the United States, with the goal of rubbing raw social and racial class tensions in order to delegitimize the U.S. Constitution, bring down the Trump administration, and cause the political chaos the Antifa movement believes will lead to the creation of a communist state here in the U.S.A

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...-copies-communists-in-weimar-republic-germany