• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

To compare these Antifa thugs with the American boys that stormed Normandy beaches is an obscenity. This is shameful.

It came from Tibs. You're surprised?

This is what is called cognitive dissonance....

Robert Byrd democrat KKK senator from West Virginia.

" I will have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

Lyndon Baines Johnson

Yes this obviously happened. Yes LBJ was a southern Democrat. Yes he was VERY racist. He read the moment and made a decision to push forward with the civil rights movement knowing damn well that Democrats would lose the south for probably 20+ years. Legacy politics was a big deal back then. You didn't want to leave the White House without leaving a lasting stamp on the country. You also didn't want to be looked back on with disdain years later. The Democratic party that existed back them is not the same one that exist today and the same can be said for the Republican party. Each has morphed to fit their base and that has only gotten more and more geared towards identity politics. For Democrats that means it much much harder to get elected in national elections because their base is much more diverse. Most modern Democrats who win are young, charismatic, and progressive. They have a presence. Kennedy, Clinton, Obama. Jimmy Carter being the obvious exception and we see how is Presidency went. Republicans however have a much more homogeneous base so you can still get the kind of candidates elected that have won recently there because they don't have to appeal to the half of the country that is really diverse. Donald Trumps campaign is the playbook for this for sure. He won a campaign where he disregarded damn near half of the voting public openly but he won because of disillusionment, apathy, and displacement. There was a time when Republicans were progressive as well. They had conservative values at their core but sought to make real change in this country and cared about making the country a profitable AND accessible place for people. The 60's turned everything on it's head. Nixon had his southern strategy and it shaped the direction of the Republican party for 30+ years.

Thank you Bernie for speaking clearly and being on the right side of history.

20915230_10156240116042908_8554448128008415679_n.png

Yes this obviously happened. Yes LBJ was a southern Democrat. Yes he was VERY racist. He read the moment and made a decision to push forward with the civil rights movement knowing damn well that Democrats would lose the south for probably 20+ years. Legacy politics was a big deal back then. You didn't want to leave the White House without leaving a lasting stamp on the country. You also didn't want to be looked back on with disdain years later. The Democratic party that existed back them is not the same one that exist today and the same can be said for the Republican party. Each has morphed to fit their base and that has only gotten more and more geared towards identity politics. For Democrats that means it much much harder to get elected in national elections because their base is much more diverse. Most modern Democrats who win are young, charismatic, and progressive. They have a presence. Kennedy, Clinton, Obama. Jimmy Carter being the obvious exception and we see how is Presidency went. Republicans however have a much more homogeneous base so you can still get the kind of candidates elected that have won recently there because they don't have to appeal to the half of the country that is really diverse. Donald Trumps campaign is the playbook for this for sure. He won a campaign where he disregarded damn near half of the voting public openly but he won because of disillusionment, apathy, and displacement. There was a time when Republicans were progressive as well. They had conservative values at their core but sought to make real change in this country and cared about making the country a profitable AND accessible place for people. The 60's turned everything on it's head. Nixon had his southern strategy and it shaped the direction of the Republican party for 30+ years.

Yes expecting everybody to meet the same standards and rise or fall based on their merit alone is exceedingly racist.

No, if the alt-Left doesn't show up then there is no violence.

it was asked earlier, why the white supremacists didnt just stay home since no one wants to hear their vile bullshit.

why didnt antifa and the blm shitheads stay home, then?

George Soros and Jason "Occupy Wall Street I voted for Barrack Obama" disagree with you Bern. The Alt Left appears to have been behind it indeed.

I think the main point is that liberals are failing or ignoring that some of their "movements" are also hate related. BLM members were on camera calling for killing police. Also they talk about police brutality, but yet loot and burn down their own town. Or what about when roads are blocked and emergency vehicles can not get through. Both sides are responsible for violence / hatred. In charlotesville you had members from both sides coming for a fight.

[h=1]Colbert: Trump’s Press Meltdown Was “the Strongest Argument” for Impeachment Yet[/h]

Bernie, how is your wife's fraud case coming along? Birds of a feather. Shameful.

I notice Crazy-B didn't say anything about the violence initiated by the Bolshevik Brute Squads. That's the real embarrassment, when you can don't want to groups violence because you identify with them but condemn the other.

Update, since history's being re-written and lest you forget: The KKK was a Democratic organization.

WAS a Democratic organization? What the is the KKK NOW? What the **** could possibly be your point?

WAS a Democratic organization? What the is the KKK NOW? What the **** could possibly be your point?

After that *** whipping you sicko, you want more? You accuse every person who voted for Trump being a racist and you want more? And you can't read English? The KKK was a Democratically formed organization. Now? I can't speak to its membership, but after today's news that Jason Kessler, former Occupy Wall Street member and Barrack Obama voter, was paid by George Soros to coordinate Saturday and invite the Nazis, it would appear the Left still maintains KKK membership - or funds it.

If the Southern Poverty Law Center proves to be correct, this changes the WHOLE deal Saturday. A Left funded, Left organized riot designed to create violence and confrontation - and death.

Oh the pages in this thread ensuing will be fun.

Last edited:
You must not pay attention to the news then.
Please point out anything Trump has done or said that makes him a racist or Nazi. Be specific.

You've. got to be kidding........I mean I would hope you are because the other answer is that you're completely delusional and/or brainwashed.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

[h=1]Romney: Bigots and those fighting hate are 'not the same'[/h]
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No, not the same. One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes.</p>— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) <a href="https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/897612532386607104">August 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Never thought I'd find myself saying this, but bravo Baltimore. The statues will go to Confederate cemeteries, where they belong.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcnn%2Fvideos%2F10157184567246509%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="600" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

You've. got to be kidding........I mean I would hope you are because the other answer is that you're completely delusional and/or brainwashed.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people,"

Sorry, nothing racist there. He was saying that Mexico would like to get rid of some of their criminals by sending them across the border and hence no longer has to deal with them. Big ******* deal. That is not a single thing disparaging against Mexicans in that statement. Try again.

Never thought I'd find myself saying this, but bravo Baltimore. The statues will go to Confederate cemeteries, where they belong.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcnn%2Fvideos%2F10157184567246509%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="600" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

for now.
do you HONESTLY believe that is the end of it?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcolbertlateshow%2Fvideos%2F1206837772794305%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Reactions: BAS
I think the main point is that liberals are failing or ignoring that some of their "movements" are also hate related. BLM members were on camera calling for killing police. Also they talk about police brutality, but yet loot and burn down their own town. Or what about when roads are blocked and emergency vehicles can not get through. Both sides are responsible for violence / hatred. In charlotesville you had members from both sides coming for a fight.

If armed Neo Nazis decided to come to my town and start some **** you better believe I'd be ready to defend the people here and my property. If you think these guys were there just to "peacefully" protest then you are more naive, brainwashed, and in denial than was even obvious before. You make some strong points here. Both sides are radicalized to an extent and both are doing it out of fear. I happen to be of the belief that if you feel someone may be ready to harm you or yours and make it abundantly clear that they don't value your life......that you be prepared to fight and show force.

After that *** whipping you sicko, you want more? You accuse every person who voted for Trump being a racist and you want more? And you can't read English? The KKK was a Democratically formed organization. Now? I can't speak to its membership, but after today's news that Jason Kessler, former Occupy Wall Street member and Barrack Obama voter, was paid by George Soros to coordinate Saturday and invite the Nazis, it would appear the Left still maintains KKK membership - or funds it.

If the Southern Poverty Law Center proves to be correct, this changes the WHOLE deal Saturday. A Left funded, Left organized riot designed to create violence and confrontation - and death.

Oh the pages in this thread ensuing will be fun.

No, not every person. Just those who think he made the slightest bit of ******* sense when he mentioned "very fine people."

You're so desperate you've forgone blaming both sides and are now blaming the left exclusively. Your manic defense of Nazis is just bizarre.