• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I knew it was a commin'

Trump was right AGAIN!

Chicago Pastor Urges Mayor to Remove George Washington Statue, Rename Park Over Slavery

President Trump’s question to reporters on Tuesday about the possibility of tearing down historical monuments has been answered by a Chicago pastor: “It’s time.”

Bishop James E. Dukes of Chicago’s Liberation Christian Center made headlines in the Windy City on Wednesday for calling on Mayor Rahm Emanuel to rename Washington Park and remove a statue of the first U.S. president over his ties to slavery. Mr. Dukes told his Facebook flock that “it’s time” after Mr. Trump sparred with reporters over efforts to expunge Civil War-era monuments from existence.

“This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?” Mr. Trump asked reporters on Tuesday as he spoke on last weekend’s violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“It’s time. Please read my letter to Mayor Rahm Emanuel and The Chicago Park District,” Mr. Dukes wrote on Facebook Tuesday night. “I’m calling on them to change the names of Washington and Jackson Park. Slave owners do not deserve the honor of our children playing in parks named after them. There is no way a Native American Community would allow a General Custer Park or a Jewish Community allow a Gestapo Park in their community.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/rahm-emanuel-urged-by-chicago-pastor-to-remove-geo/

----------------------

You know what the liberals want next - scrubbing history of all white Americans and erasing their memory - like good little brownshirts

tumblr_oa45paDGGN1ss9dfho1_500.gif

Last edited:
Liberal Taliban on the narch

Cuomo Urges U.S. Army to Rename Confederate Streets in Brooklyn in Wake of Charlottesville Violence

Gov. Cuomo on Wednesday called on the U.S. Army to reconsider its recent decision not to rename two streets in Brooklyn honoring Civil War Confederate generals.

“Renaming these streets will send a clear message that in New York, we stand against intolerance and racism, whether it be insidious and hidden or obvious and intentional,” Cuomo wrote in a letter sent to acting Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...onfederate-streets-brooklyn-article-1.3417448

DHWGwabW0AAHDN3.jpg

Your ****** in the head. Totally insane I am done with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes like I'm sure you were done with facts a long time ago. Conveniently substituting alternative facts so as to be able to maintain the delusion that was fed to you by a public school history education. Of that I'm sure.

Sorry to burst your bubble but, someone has to:

1. 75% of German soldier deaths during WW2 were inflicted by the Red Army.

2. 80% of WW2 battles took place on the Eastern front.

3. The Red Army took 95% of the casualties.

4. Show me one war since the concept of manifest destiny was born that America claimed was fought for "freedom" or whatever, and I'll show you the greedy imperialistic goal. Don't take me wrong, I like being a citizen of Rome. Truth is truth though.

Make no mistake the Red Army can be said to have single handedly defeated the Nazis. You can argue that the Western allies bombing campaign had some effect on German war material production, but it's debatable. D-day was just fluff basically at the end of the war.

The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism's destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price: though the numbers are not exact, an estimated 26 million Soviet citizens died during World War II, including as many as 11 million soldiers. At the same time, the Germans suffered three-quarters of their wartime losses fighting the Red Army.

"It was the Western Allies' extreme good fortune that the Russians, and not themselves, paid almost the entire 'butcher's bill' for [defeating Nazi Germany], accepting 95 per cent of the military casualties of the three major powers of the Grand Alliance," writes Hastings.

Of course the Soviets immediately following WW2 became the next threat to American empire so they would never receive any credit in the decades of history books to follow.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lped-save-the-world-from-hitler-a7020926.html

I digress, don't want to hijack the thread.

Yes like I'm sure you were done with facts a long time ago. Conveniently substituting alternative facts so as to be able to maintain the delusion that was fed to you by a public school history education. Of that I'm sure.

Sorry to burst your bubble but, someone has to:

1. 75% of German soldier deaths during WW2 were inflicted by the Red Army.

2. 80% of WW2 battles took place on the Eastern front.

3. The Red Army took 95% of the casualties.

4. Show me one war since the concept of manifest destiny was born that America claimed was fought for "freedom" or whatever, and I'll show you the greedy imperialistic goal. Don't take me wrong, I like being a citizen of Rome. Truth is truth though.

Make no mistake the Red Army can be said to have single handedly defeated the Nazis. You can argue that the Western allies bombing campaign had some effect on German war material production, but it's debatable. D-day was just fluff basically at the end of the war.

The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism's destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price: though the numbers are not exact, an estimated 26 million Soviet citizens died during World War II, including as many as 11 million soldiers. At the same time, the Germans suffered three-quarters of their wartime losses fighting the Red Army.

"It was the Western Allies' extreme good fortune that the Russians, and not themselves, paid almost the entire 'butcher's bill' for [defeating Nazi Germany], accepting 95 per cent of the military casualties of the three major powers of the Grand Alliance," writes Hastings.

Of course the Soviets immediately following WW2 became the next threat to American empire so they would never receive any credit in the decades of history books to follow.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lped-save-the-world-from-hitler-a7020926.html

I digress, don't want to hijack the thread.

You are a worthless worm and I said I was done. Tibs is a good person you are trash. Before I say something to you that gets me kicked off you are going on ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Liberal Taliban on the narch

Cuomo Urges U.S. Army to Rename Confederate Streets in Brooklyn in Wake of Charlottesville Violence

Gov. Cuomo on Wednesday called on the U.S. Army to reconsider its recent decision not to rename two streets in Brooklyn honoring Civil War Confederate generals.

“Renaming these streets will send a clear message that in New York, we stand against intolerance and racism, whether it be insidious and hidden or obvious and intentional,” Cuomo wrote in a letter sent to acting Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...onfederate-streets-brooklyn-article-1.3417448

DHWGwabW0AAHDN3.jpg

Of course there is a difference. Isis is a hate group that is intolerant to anything that is different from their beliefs and removes it. Progressives are a group that cares about humans and is removing things that are symbols of intolerance and hate. You know, how Germany got rid of their Nazi symbols.

Not really hard to follow...unless you're a Trumptard of course.

I am done with this thread. For my own sanity and not getting kicked off I am done. Elfie has gone off the deep end to the point where I might lose my modicum of cool I have left and say something I really regret their is no reasoning with him/her/it. Tibs keep it cool man don't lower yourself to Elfies level, even you have come close some in this thread and I expect better out of you. Everyone we should take a breath and step back the divide on this is insurmountable at this point and we risk further alienating each other over something that truly those of us on both sides with maybe one exception or two actually agree with if we would get past the hate politics.

See you in other calmer threads.

Of course there is a difference. Isis is a hate group that is intolerant to anything that is different from their beliefs and removes it. Progressives are a group that is intolerant to anything that is different from their beliefs and removes it.

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, not much else to rehash. I'm out.

It seems you've missed the basic premise, that by arguing a false, moral equivalence between Nazis/KKK and those protesting against them, he did exactly that.

He didn't do that though. He's been clear in condemning Nazis and white supremacists. He argued a moral equivalence between those perpetrating violence on both sides. Unfortunately he did that in his extraordinarily clumsy and inarticulate manner, giving the media a chance to run around screaming hysterically.

Let me ask you point blank Tibs, do you condone or justify violence on either "side"?

Just another Uncle Tom to the Left.

Well done Dr. Carson. Sorry you had to personally suffer the hate and vandalism of the Left. It's never been about being Black. It's about Party.

Ben Carson.jpg

Just more fake news debunked.

Yeah. All those articles posted about the police in this thread? Pretty much bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virginia State Police Say They Didn't Find Caches of Weapons in Charlottesville

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said police found weapons stashed by white nationalists. Police say they didn't.

Contradicting statements by Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, the Virginia State Police say they did not find caches of weapons stashed around Charlottesville in advance of last Saturday's deadly white nationalist rally.

In an interview Monday on the Pod Save the People podcast, hosted by Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson, McAuliffe claimed the white nationalists who streamed into Charlottesville that weekend hid weapons throughout the town.

"They had battering rams and we had picked up different weapons that they had stashed around the city," McAuliffe told Mckesson.

McAuliffe's comments were picked up by other news outlets and spread through social media. But Corinne Geller, a spokesperson for the Virginia State Police, says that no such stashes were found.

"The governor was referring to the briefing provided him in advance of Saturday's rally and the extra security measures being taken by local and state police," Geller tells Reason. "As a safety precaution in advance of August 12, such searches were conducted in and around Emancipation and McIntire Parks. No weapons were located as a result of those searches."

The Virginia State Police also disputed McAuliffe's claims that Virginia State Police were underequipped to deal with the heavily armed militia members at Saturday's rally.

"The governor was referencing the weapons and tactical gear the members of various groups attending the rally had on their persons," Geller says. "I can assure you that the Virginia State Police personnel were equipped with more-than-adequate specialized tactical and protective gear for the purpose of fulfilling their duties to serve and protect those in attendance of the August 12 event in Charlottesville."

McAuliffe claimed in an interview with The New York Times that law enforcement arrived to find a line of militia members who "had better equipment than our State Police had." In longer comments that were later edited out of the Times' story, McAuliffe said that up to 80 percent of the rally attendees were carrying semi-automatic weapons. "You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army," he said.

Virginia police have come under criticism for failing to quell violence at the rally, which left one counterprotester dead and more than 30 injured.

I am done with this thread. For my own sanity and not getting kicked off I am done. Elfie has gone off the deep end to the point where I might lose my modicum of cool I have left and say something I really regret their is no reasoning with him/her/it. Tibs keep it cool man don't lower yourself to Elfies level, even you have come close some in this thread and I expect better out of you. Everyone we should take a breath and step back the divide on this is insurmountable at this point and we risk further alienating each other over something that truly those of us on both sides with maybe one exception or two actually agree with if we would get past the hate politics.

See you in other calmer threads.

You want to "reason" me away from the truth? What is it with you CONservatives that you just can't accept facts?

Trump

WW2

Climate change

And on and on. What is it about you guys that doesn't let you escape your brainwashing?

Prepare for more as the peaceful AntiFA and BLM crowds descend on Lexington armed to the teeth.

This **** is going to escalate. Just another instance of Free Speech being squashed by the Left. Berkeley didn't result in retaliation. ****'s escalated quickly though.

We warned, people were going to start punching back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White nationalist groups plan rally in Lexington to oppose moving statues

LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
White nationalists are planning a rally in Lexington to oppose the planned removal of two Confederate statues from the lawn of the former Fayette County Courthouse, and they’re considering a lawsuit aimed at blocking the move, a leader in the movement said Tuesday.

Matthew Heimbach, chairman of the Traditionalist Worker Party, said his group and others allied under the umbrella of the Nationalist Front are discussing plans for the rally.

Heimbach said people in the Lexington area asked his group get involved. The group has members in Kentucky and plans to try to recruit more, he said.

No date has been chosen, but the goal is to have the event “sooner rather than later,” Heimbach said.

Lexington Mayor Jim Gray announced his plan to move the statues Saturday, hours after a deadly clash in Charlottesville, Va., between white nationalists and counterprotesters over plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

God bless the peaceful Left. Tolerant, loving individuals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Protesters in Atlanta Vandalize ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate Symbol

Peace-Monument-defaced-Atlanta-Piedmont-Park-ap-640x480.jpg

Protesters vandalized and attempted to take down the Peace Monument in Piedmont Park in Atlanta on Sunday, mistaking it for a pro-Confederate statue.
The protesters were marching in response to the violent protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday where one woman died after being deliberately hit by a car, and two law enforcement personnel were killed when the helicopter they were in crashed.

“The Atlanta march traveled from Woodruff Park to Piedmont Park Sunday, where some damaged the Peace Monument, erected in 1911,” a blog on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution website said. “The sculpture features an angel standing above a Confederate soldier, guiding him to lay down his weapon.”

But the memorial attacked by protesters — some dressed in black and wearing masks — was erected to encourage healing and reconciliation:

The #defendcvile protests in #Atlanta ended unceremoniously when protesters tried to tear down the Peace Monument in Piedmont Park #11Alive pic.twitter.com/bbOnWaz2ba

— Ryan Kruger (@Ryan11Alive) August 14, 2017

“When the Civil War broke out, members of an Atlanta militia called the Gate City Guard were among the first to take up arms against the North,” the AJC blog said. “Afterward, some survivors became part of what would eventually become the Georgia National Guard.”

“Others, who felt they were too old to fight any longer, took up the cause for reconciliation,” according to AJC.

“These guys realized a national healing needed to take place,” Thornton Kennedy, a history buff in Atlanta, said about the inspiration or the Peace Monument.

“They organized a peace tour of the North, which is really remarkable,” Kennedy said. “These were guys who fought in the Civil War, against Union troops.”

“They would go meet with Union soldiers and began to repair those fissures the war created,” Kennedy said. “It speaks to what we call the Atlanta spirit.”

“No one, of course, suggests that 1911 Atlanta was the progressive bastion of equality, diversity and inclusion that modern-day Atlanta enjoys,” the blog said. “Jim Crow was the law of the land back then. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was decades away. Women were still nine years from having the right to vote.”

But those behind the monument seemed to be ahead of their time, the outlet reported.

According to AJC, “The Peace Monument erected that year was something of harbinger of Atlanta’s reputation during the 1960s Civil Rights era as the ‘City Too Busy to Hate.’”

“I think Atlanta has done a fairly good job of putting the Civil War in context and moving on from it,” Kennedy said. “I do want everyone to know the history of that statue and know that it truly is a peace monument.”

“The former Gate City Guard has given way to a civic group called the Old Guard of the Gate City Guard, whose members participate in historic commemorations including an annual rededication of the Peace Monument,” AJC continued.

Past commandant John Green told the AJC he hopes the Peace Monument will be restored in time for this fall’s ceremony.

“We would like for people to know what it is,” he said.

If by heritage you mean statues erected during reconstruction to remind black people just because they aren't slaves doesn't mean they are free to live without the white man reminding them they will always be inferior. Able just like before to be swooped up tortured terrified and lynched as if the Civil War never happened. One of these statues which gladly came down last night was of Judge Taney. You might remember him from High school history class. He's the Judge responsible for the Dred Scott Decision. That statue was in Baltimore. Other statues were erected as a protest of LBJ's Civil Right Act, and the Voting Rights Act. When was that, in the 60's I believe. I remember it was after Kennedy was assassinated. None of these statue are historic. They are/were statuesque weapons of terror and fear.
I don't know if you've ever been to England but they don't have statues of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and Franklin to commemorate their colonial heritage. I've been there three times.And where have you ever seen a statue of King George over here? Don't you think that would be weird? In Napoleon's time there were no statues of King Louis XVI. And after Waterloo there were no statues of Napoleon and Nay everywhere. The Ukrainians had a good idea. They turned a monument of Lenin into a statue of Darth Vader. It works. And surprisingly enough people still can learn and know all about Lenin. I guess it has to do with reading books that have a lot of muti-syllabic words in them. as well as other things. And I won't even get into Germany.
The South lost. They were traitors. How many statues of Benedict Arnold are there in Washington D.C.? These statues are long past the time they should have come down.
That is the "Heritage" they represent. And to that I say good riddance.

This is the last I am going to post in this thread.

This was all orchestrated political theatre by George Soros in cahoots with Terry McAuliffe and Michael Signer. They played us all. As a friend of mine put it: Gasoline announced they wanted a permit to hold a rally, and matches said we are going to show up to counter protest. what did you think would happen? Then all Soros and friends had to do was issue stand down orders to the State Troopers and City Police and let things go naturally. They knew this would happen and put rational people in the unenviable position of having to defend the civil rights of white supremacists, because like it or not they are citizens and have the same civil rights as all of us. They also knew it would allow the hysterical left the opportunity to shout "YOU ARE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER" because we said hey AnitFa and BLM came in with the express purpose of using violence and intimidation to silence people they disagree with. We lost this one. We got duped, grifted by Soros minions and the deep state into making ourselves look like racists. It was a buffalo jump and we weren't the Indians. Next time don't be the Buffalo be the Indians.

This was all orchestrated political theatre by George Soros in cahoots with Terry McAuliffe and Michael Signer. They played us all. As a friend of mine put it: Gasoline announced they wanted a permit to hold a rally, and matches said we are going to show up to counter protest. what did you think would happen? Then all Soros and friends had to do was issue stand down orders to the State Troopers and City Police and let things go naturally. They knew this would happen and put rational people in the unenviable position of having to defend the civil rights of white supremacists, because like it or not they are citizens and have the same civil rights as all of us. They also knew it would allow the hysterical left the opportunity to shout "YOU ARE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER" because we said hey AnitFa and BLM came in with the express purpose of using violence and intimidation to silence people they disagree with. We lost this one. We got duped, grifted by Soros minions and the deep state into making ourselves look like racists. It was a buffalo jump and we weren't the Indians. Next time don't be the Buffalo be the Indians.

What are the sources for this story. I Googled it and all I found was Alex Jones.

1. The Soviets almost single handedly defeated the Nazis.

2. The U.S. military since before WW2 does not defend anyones freedom. They are a tool of American empire.

That is not being disrespectful of anyone who has served nobly including my own family members. They are not aware of how things work , they just go when called upon.

This bullshit right here crosses the line!! **** YOU!! Mods, if there's been anything that deserves a banning, this is it. BLATANT insulting of the US military and veterans. Enough is enough from this *******.

This bullshit right here crosses the line!! **** YOU!! Mods, if there's been anything that deserves a banning, this is it. BLATANT insulting of the US military and veterans. Enough is enough from this *******.

It's just a vile garbage pile who us very fortunate this is just a message board. That type of nonsense anyplace else will get your teeth knocked out. Just filter it out. Put it in its own little padded room where it belongs.

It's just a vile garbage pile who is very fortunate this is just a message board. That type of nonsense anyplace else will get your teeth knocked out. Just filter it out. Put it in its own little padded room where it belongs.

Last edited:

This was all orchestrated political theatre by George Soros in cahoots with Terry McAuliffe and Michael Signer. They played us all

Yeh, me too 'D'. The snowflakes are too indoctrinated to realize that they are coming across as total morons.

Democrats can officially say that their Party has now been taken over by radical socialism and single minded racial rhetoric.

g8czB7z.jpg

T9CgIoS.jpg

JfqyFH9.jpg

One last pic and I'm out.......

cBxQZam.jpg

Last edited:
Prepare for more as the peaceful AntiFA and BLM crowds descend on Lexington armed to the teeth.

This **** is going to escalate. Just another instance of Free Speech being squashed by the Left. Berkeley didn't result in retaliation. ****'s escalated quickly though.

We warned, people were going to start punching back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White nationalist groups plan rally in Lexington to oppose moving statues

LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
White nationalists are planning a rally in Lexington to oppose the planned removal of two Confederate statues from the lawn of the former Fayette County Courthouse, and they’re considering a lawsuit aimed at blocking the move, a leader in the movement said Tuesday.

Matthew Heimbach, chairman of the Traditionalist Worker Party, said his group and others allied under the umbrella of the Nationalist Front are discussing plans for the rally.

Heimbach said people in the Lexington area asked his group get involved. The group has members in Kentucky and plans to try to recruit more, he said.

No date has been chosen, but the goal is to have the event “sooner rather than later,” Heimbach said.

Lexington Mayor Jim Gray announced his plan to move the statues Saturday, hours after a deadly clash in Charlottesville, Va., between white nationalists and counterprotesters over plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

They should send in the National Guard to mow all those ******* down.