• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

IF we went receiver with the 1st pick in the draft...

They backed themselves into a corner at Center. Realistically they can't take a C lower than one (right now). I think WR is round 2 unless C is addressed pre draft.
I'd be happy with an all-lines 1st two days: C, RT, NT. But Tomlin won't do that, he's obsessed with downplaying the importance of the lines, both of them.

I like BACON and could eat it for breakfast every day. I choose to miss valuable time in kind of a way of "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" sort of way.

Salute the nation

I like BACON and could eat it for breakfast every day. I choose to miss valuable time in kind of a way of "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" sort of way.

Salute the nation
It is good for lunch and dinner too!

I'd be happy with an all-lines 1st two days: C, RT, NT. But Tomlin won't do that, he's obsessed with downplaying the importance of the lines, both of them.
They focused on lines last year. Never underestimate the Andy addition...

They focused on lines last year. Never underestimate the Andy addition...
Yea, I forgot to mention new GM regime has shown to grasp the importance of the lines, but not quite enough, not yet. Need to do more than just add some ham and eggers in FA. And the DL needs help, badly. When your key player is a 35-year-old to the DL unit, you got issues.

Yeah, your a loser. Anybody that calls another person a "retard" is the scum at the bottom of the pond. I had you pegged exactly right. You embarass Steelernation. Who F-ed up trying to raise you to be a man?
All this from "Troy Edwards" get help. Retard.

Last edited:
I'd be pissed because it's a dumbass move for a toy when your line isn’t done.

Yes SIR, there are some who say the value of a center is in the third round,

I say not so fast.

The top two centers will be gone before we pick in the second. We NEED a guy who will start immediately from first mini-camp to regular season. Don’t need a project or someone who needs to sit a year to see if they can or not play.

JPJ and the Frazier kid are the ONLY two that fit that bill out of the gates.

What is so hard with that concept, for the FO not to comprehend???

Salute the nationb

Yes SIR, there are some who say the value of a center is in the third round,

I say not so fast.

The top two centers will be gone before we pick in the second. We NEED a guy who will start immediately from first mini-camp to regular season. Don’t need a project or someone who needs to sit a year to see if they can or not play.

JPJ and the Frazier kid are the ONLY two that fit that bill out of the gates.

What is so hard with that concept, for the FO not to comprehend???

Salute the nationb
We'll have to see if this Front Office get's that. They might. They've shown signs of being a lot smarter than the Colbert/Tomlin crew we've been so used to seeing screw the pooch the last decade.

We'll have to see if this Front Office get's that. They might. They've shown signs of being a lot smarter than the Colbert/Tomlin crew we've been so used to seeing screw the pooch the last decade.

They will, they will get right this time around.

Salute the nation

I like the two Texas receivers Mitchell and Worthy. Both are fast as hell, Mitchell has more size. Either one would work. I don't know too much about McConkey from Georgia. I know he is fast and has good hands. I might have to watch some tape on him.

I like the two Texas receivers Mitchell and Worthy. Both are fast as hell, Mitchell has more size. Either one would work. I don't know too much about McConkey from Georgia. I know he is fast and has good hands. I might have to watch some tape on him.
McConkey is arguably the best route runner in this draft as well

Van Pran had been considered the No. 1 C at the end of the season but he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, etc.. and he fell. Some even said he would have been vying for the No. 1 C in last years draft as well. Van Pran would be a good pick in the 2nd and a steal in the 3rd.

You could wrap a ball of mud with a couple of strips of bacon and it would still taste good.

Sounds like you may have tried that method………….. but agreeable, regardless

Saluter the nation

Van Pran had been considered the No. 1 C at the end of the season but he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, etc.. and he fell. Some even said he would have been vying for the No. 1 C in last years draft as well. Van Pran would be a good pick in the 2nd and a steal in the 3rd.
If we will until the 3rd to get a C, I'm gonna be mighty nervous.

Me too. In many mocks, I've been taking Van Pran in the 2nd. He does last to the 3rd sometimes but I think he will be gone in the 2nd and maybe before we pick.
And Duke's C is now in the discussion, late 1st, maybe 2nd. But I got a question. Apparently his 40 time bumped him up. Why? Since when does it matter what an OLman's 40 time is? I don't understand it. When does an OLman's speed at running a fast 40 yards come into play during a football play? Ever? Why does it matter what an OLman runs 40 yards in? I don't get it. 10 yards? Maybe. Maybe, not even sure about that.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/new-center-option-graham-barton-emerges-pittsburgh-steelers

Yeah, your a loser. Anybody that calls another person a "retard" is the scum at the bottom of the pond. I had you pegged exactly right. You embarass Steelernation. Who F-ed up trying to raise you to be a man?
you started the **** with him for absolutely no reason. Relax.