• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Imagine Fox News Coverage if Obama Supported Putin

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
This is nothing short of brilliant. Talk about fake news.... It's Fox by a mile, the hypocrisy is pathetic.

CNN: Best presdient ever, solves disconnect with Russia...saves world, deserves world prize, gives billions

CNN: Best presdient ever, solves disconnect with Russia...saves world, deserves world prize, gives billions

Ironcitysteelers--Creates straw man arguments to make it appear as if he has a cogent point.....of course provides no proof.

I have the video.

I remember when comedians used to be funny.

Remember when the late shows had comedians, actors, musicians, etc. Now they have news people and politicians on all the time. Who the **** cares what Eric Holder has to say? I'm sure he's a laugh riot.

Don't blame Colbert. He's just being the unfunny partisan shill he's always been. What's insane is the Execs at these networks who sign off on a show that will only appeal to about 30% of the population at most.

uPSmbQa.jpg

YARqh3F.jpg

WOW.....that was a long time ago...huh?

pTt1Guq.jpg

remember kids, when presenting a strawman argument, it is perfectly acceptable to point out competing strawman arguments.

remember kids, when presenting a strawman argument, it is perfectly acceptable to point out competing strawman arguments.

Except it's not a straw man argument on my part. Watch the video compilation of Fox News douchenozzles going on and on about the threat Russia is to our elections when Obama is prez, now that Trump is prez and actually works for them it's all gooooooood......

It's documented, no straw man here son.

Frankly I don't worry about it because there's a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't see. Now Bammy saying "Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election" was somewhat alarming because that wasn't meant for public consumption.

Except it's not a straw man argument on my part. Watch the video compilation of Fox News douchenozzles going on and on about the threat Russia is to our elections when Obama is prez, now that Trump is prez and actually works for them it's all gooooooood......

It's documented, no straw man here son.

well, keep in the small limitations of your mind that Obama did say "the 80s called and want their foreign policy back"
so, as i've asked before... is Russia a threat or is Russia not a threat? did Obama lie (again) or not?

well, keep in the small limitations of your mind that Obama did say "the 80s called and want their foreign policy back"
so, as i've asked before... is Russia a threat or is Russia not a threat? did Obama lie (again) or not?

During that time al qaeda was the bigger threat, and terrorism in general. Obama's point was that Romney was out of touch with current day geopolitics, Romney even referred to the Russians as " the Soviets."....enough said.

The " Soviets" have stepped up their game since then, even hacking our power plants and causing blackouts. Here is something for YOUR limited mind; imagine the "Soviets" doing that on election night...........

During that time al qaeda was the bigger threat, and terrorism in general. Obama's point was that Romney was out of touch with current day geopolitics, Romney even referred to the Russians as " the Soviets."....enough said.

The " Soviets" have stepped up their game since then, even hacking our power plants and causing blackouts. Here is something for YOUR limited mind; imagine the "Soviets" doing that on election night...........

so Romney was right.
thanks for that confirmation.

Liberals contradict themselves so much that they don't even know when they are contradicting themselves.

Try again champ. Here's a clue that's come up before: "the Soviets" "the 80's"

If you try hard enough you'll understand Obama's point, not some twisted talking point that is logically inconsistent with the context of that debate.

Who was president when this allegedly happened?

Oh, that's right, OBAMA!! Who was warned about it and did nothing. But that doesn't fit in with your lies, does it fuckhead?

Try again champ. Here's a clue that's come up before: "the Soviets" "the 80's"

If you try hard enough you'll understand Obama's point, not some twisted talking point that is logically inconsistent with the context of that debate.

What is the twisted talking point about ISIS being the JV team? Bammy sure ****** up that one, as well.

Imagine if Obama sent a plane load of money to Iran................oh.......wait..........

Dont try to deny it.............there are pics