• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

They could turn back to Rudolph if they saw something that dictated moving back. Just like teams had an opportunity to sign him to a contract to compete for a start or a backup job but didn't.

They all didn't turn to Rudolph because they don't have faith in Rudolph.

They know he isn't the guy. I know he isn't the guy. Tomlin is allllll about squeezing victories out if he felt Rudolph could accomplish that he would be starting against the Bungles.

What you did is show the rotation of QBs in a broken scheme. Continuous rotating solves absolutely nothing. Unless the notion is to squeeze out losses over victories.

It doesn't say Kenny is playing well he isn't. That was a bad performance Sunday.

But there isn't a QB backing up the Steelers that is an answer. More than what I think the NFL thinks it as nobody outside of the Steelers brought Rudy back.

Those guys know football better than that guy that trots around Steelers Nation claiming he knows more than me, you, and Joe Blow.
100% right! They don’t have faith in Rudolph and he isn’t the guy! Nobody brought Mason in as a free agent and we signed him to be the 3rd string quarterback not the starter!

enough pulling up old posts

do you have thoughts on this team that do not deal with KP?

we understand your views on him

Ok...my assessment was correct. You were drunk.

I'm married and I like my women 'thick in the thighs and hindquarters'...I'm sure you'll wrangle one of the fellas online w/ your Barbie-like looks...
I am not a Barbie. Brown hair, glasses, and I have some hips.

I think you're a nice, er, um, lady...so, I won't ask your weight because 4-5 glasses of wine is damn near a full bottle and a half. I know this because I used to drink - a lot...

"Mason didn't have a good game against the seahags"??? Wow...no comment.
Translation for you @Ladysteel

if you’re looking for a sad bigoted dirty old man with a strong working knowledge of knee pads and hookers Bermuda is your guy :)

Not meant to be a dig at you btw

It is but I also point out the fact of where Cowher drafted position was and who was available at that time.

Many point out the QBs Cowher had employed, but I have read the availability of great QBs wasn’t near as available as some think.

Main point being, once he got a QB, he showed very well.

The main point was he went with what he had available, but they were the best available to him at the time.

NO, I don’t agree with the myriad of QBs that flashed through our facility, but also realize how hard it is to pick fairly when adding in friendship or favoritism. That is a difference from Coach Cowher to Coach Tomlin.

Salute the nation
Wasn't there also a power struggle that Cowher had with Donahoe which Cowher eventually won. That likely had a huge effect on player personnel including QB until that was finally settled.

Translation for you @Ladysteel

if you’re looking for a sad bigoted dirty old man with a strong working knowledge of knee pads and hookers Bermuda is your guy :)

Not meant to be a dig at you btw
do you post anything actually football related? or are you here just to troll?

Anyone notice the difference in Rudolph's arm v. Pickett?? I find it rather noticeable....
Huge difference in arm strength. But I think the biggest difference is Rudy's willingness to stay in the pocket while as another poster said "Cole's man continually gets thrown in his face". Big set of nuts for Rudy to do that. I've gained huge respect for him doing that. Also somewhat understandable why a young QB wouldn't.

do you post anything actually football related? or are you here just to troll?
Had enough of your own medicine champ?

I post all kinds of things on football and used to never engage in trash talk, then you and Bermuda decided this season that you were kings of the board and slung insults when any “hater” posted about the reality of 3 blowouts in game day threads

I'm sexist.

Women shouldn't be posting about something they know nothing about, like football. Or driving.

Get yourself in the kitchen. There is pork and sauerkraut to be made.
I can throw a football farther than you and then go change my oil!

Had enough of your own medicine champ?

I post all kinds of things on football and used to never engage in trash talk, then you and Bermuda decided this season that you were kings of the board and slung insults when any “hater” posted about the reality of 3 blowouts in game day threads
you are one delusional indivdual

to read them and understand the thoughts on this website
And I am agreeing with them. Your comment that Rudolph isn’t even Bubby Brister and slashsleels comments about Rudolph being nothing more than a 3rd stringer and that Mason and the team would fail with him as quarterback. I don’t understand why you guys are hiding from your statements. You were 100% right and as a group we need to back Kenny and support him as our starter and future.

And I am agreeing with them. Your comment that Rudolph isn’t even Bubby Brister and slashsleels comments about Rudolph being nothing more than a 3rd stringer and that Mason and the team would fail with him as quarterback. I don’t understand why you guys are hiding from your statements. You were 100% right and as a group we need to back Kenny and support him as our starter and future.
I'm not hiding from anything

you kept flaming everyone saying they were rudy lovers

most here are not

but KP still has a lot to prove

if you go back further, I was not a fan of the selection and posted many times pre draft that KP was only pimped here as an option since he went to Pitt

and I stand by that also

but the day he was drafted I said he is now the guy and I hope he is the next great steeler qb

he has not become that yet though

most here are not

if you go back further, I was not a fan of the selection and posted many times pre draft that KP was only pimped here as an option since he went to Pitt

and I stand by that also

but the day he was drafted I said he is now the guy and I hope he is the next great steeler qb

Give him time he hasn’t even played two full seasons. Rudolph is way older with way more opportunities and everyone knows that he isn’t the guy. We got to stick behind and support Kenny.

I'm going to support whoever is taking the snaps at QB1 for the Pittsburgh Steelers. And, we hope that our support is rewarded. At the present time, that is Mason Rudolph, who has performed better than many of us thought he would. When, not if Kenny becomes the starter again, we'll support him as such. There is nothing wrong, however, in hoping that he works on his craft in order to fix his deficiencies. I don't think anyone here believes Kenny is a finished product. And, even his greatest supporters should admit that he has work to do in order to reach his full potential.

Please call Art the Deuce with your concerns. Many of us have tried for several reasons, but he refuses to listen.

most here are not

and I stand by that also

This.

I'm not going back to find my post either, but, EVERY ONE knew that I wanted us to 'wait on Bryce or CJ'. But, as you said, once Kenny was the pick - I supported him.

I still know that he's not the answer, franchise-wise...