• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

Obviously because your comments and articulation indicate otherwise🥴🥴🥴
some people come here to have fun and kill time

others act like they are smarter than everyone and seem to have giant sticks up their but

one of these groups in happier than the other

I am the first to make fun of myself here, and my comments are usually a lot funnier than the rest of you

those of you in the second group really just need to get laid once in a while

what is sexist about it?

and again you said the sexist comment was toward bermuda

and that is not the post she quoted to call me sexist

a lady would not bash a player doing his best for the team...whether he was the best option there or not
a moderator would not bash posters and sling insults at people who disagree with him

some people come here to have fun and kill time

others act like they are smarter than everyone and seem to have giant sticks up their but

one of these groups in happier than the other

I am the first to make fun of myself here, and my comments are usually a lot better than the rest of you

those of you in the second group really just need to get laid once in a while
Well I guess you’d better call one of the prostitutes Bermuda talks about then

Somebody needs a nap and binky,,, and some tissues for all those tears… you from Cleveland or something???
this proves my point about my insults to myself being better

damn, lame as ****

it is well known I was born and raised in Texas with a damn yankee as a father (who recently passed so tread lightly)

EXCELLENT Post Confluence and thanks for the great ones along the way….Humor too !!!

My only problem is Coach Tomlin has favoritism along with his Tomlinisms, so I don’t think Mason gets a fair shake.

Coach Cowher recently talked about how lonely he was at the top (HC). He said you have no friends and can ONLY chose what is best to get the wins. He said that was his # 1 definition of being a head coach. When you bring friends or favorites into the equation, you don’t make true positive decisions for what’s best for the team.

I think KP8 would have a hard time securing the starting role under Coach Cowher’s rule.

Salute the nation

He wouldn't throw him into the fire. You really had to earn your spot. Just like starting on that defense. Most of the time it took guys years to see the field. It was a pretty complex defense and they had a very high standard.

The bottom line is. You have to perform. If you're not ready, then you're not ready. Back to working on your craft.

NFL means Not For Long. Everyone is replaceable. In fact everyone has to be replaced sooner or later, from age,injury or performance.

this proves my point about my insults to myself being better

damn, lame as ****

it is well known I was born and raised in Texas with a damn yankee as a father (who recently passed so tread lightly)
Well known??? You act like you’re somebody… remember you get what you give asshat….a legend in your own finite mindless sea of douchebaggotry…

You and I completely disagree on Pickett but you have a point with coolieman, Bermudasteel, and their ilk.

They think they own this board and hate it when someone outside their circle of butt buddies contradicts them and their beliefs. They see themselves as these wise sages above the comments of lowly casual posters, but have sorely little to offer in real football information.

Take Cooliemans post to start this thread, a 4th grader could have written that better and with more depth/analysis, miss you Chicoman. But Coolie will tell other people not to start new threads all the time

If you press them long enough in debate they will default to the lame “I’ve been here longer than you noob” argument

There are a lot of sexist comments here including by me but it’s a board full of guys pushing past 50, so it is what it is. It’s hilarious tho when leftys like Bermudasteel flaunt their sexism but play victim when any other of his left wing ideas are challenged

The decline of this board and activity here can be partially attributed to their attitudes

Welcome to the board
Ok, I'll play...

@Avoid_Lloyd - NO ONE GIVES A FLYING PHUCK about your opinions of 'the old guard'. IF, you knew anything about the history of this site - you'd know that I'm not one of the original group, but, I took my lumps and grew up here AND earned my respect.

No one is going to spend time responding to your findings (when you find a contradictory statement) because WE'RE ALL PHUCKING GROWN UPS HERE.

Now, as I have invited you before, 'get back in your phucking cave or put or knee pads on and gargle a penis, or two'.

Again, Happy New Year, lil fella...

A few days ago you implied that Mason would suck against Seattle and that everyone would be crying for Pickett.

What do you suppose happened?
Guys weren’t getting open for Kenny. He had no time in the pocket to throw. It wasn’t his fault that guys are getting open and the line has improved a thousand times.

Guys weren’t getting open for Kenny. He had no time in the pocket to throw. It wasn’t his fault that guys are getting open and the line has improved a thousand times.
Pretty sure there were many examples of wide open receivers and KP wouldn’t even see them….

Well known??? You act like you’re somebody… remember you get what you give asshat….a legend in your own finite mindless sea of douchebaggotry…
those that have been here more more than a month know

damn you seem infatuated with me

sorry I'm married

Ok, I'll play...

@Avoid_Lloyd - NO ONE GIVES A FLYING PHUCK about your opinions of 'the old guard'. IF, you knew anything about the history of this site - you'd know that I'm not one of the original group, but, I took my lumps and grew up here AND earned my respect.

No one is going to spend time responding to your findings (when you find a contradictory statement) because WE'RE ALL PHUCKING GROWN UPS HERE.

Now, as I have invited you before, 'get back in your phucking cave or put or knee pads on and gargle a penis, or two'.

Again, Happy New Year, lil fella...
who respects you?

You from Texas and you’re not a steer sooo think I’ll pass…. Not into your kind…🥴🥴 call Kordell S he might be interested🥴🥴🍆🍆

Last edited:
you could add

play calling sucked
they refused to use the middle of the field
OL wasn't blocking for **** in the running game

but KP did miss many open receivers and had begus to spin and fall when a hint of pressure arose

Reactions: GMC
I might be biased but being a Pitt grad I have followed Kenny since 2018 his sophomore year. I have seen him make all the throws and I have faith he’ll make them for the Steelers. I just hate that all these people are jumping on the Mason Rudolph bandwagon.
After losing Ben, I have been on the "whoever on the roster can get it done" bandwagon. I was excited and hopeful when Kenny got drafted to the Steelers. It's been shaky, but not entirely his fault. Mason got it done the last 2 games within the same system and I'm glad to see it for the team. I hope Kenny can come around and excel and I've stated that numerous times. Time will tell.

FULLY agree and yet,……. Here we are with our current coaching staff. Does Bush ring a bell ???

Salute the nation
Bush does not ring bells, that was the problem…except for yesterday when our two headed monster got to beat the Bush repeatedly, oh that creamy middle of that Seahag Bush was nice to pound over and over

FULLY agree and yet,……. Here we are with our current coaching staff. Does Bush ring a bell ???

Salute the nation
Bush does not ring bells, that was the problem…except for yesterday when our two headed monster got to beat the Bush repeatedly, oh that creamy middle of that Seahag Bush was nice to pound over and over

People are calling me a man and bullying me just because I believe in Kenny Pickett. That’s not a very friendly environment to harbor differing views. I am glad at least you don’t bully or name call like some other people do on here.
I called you a drunk ***** because you spewed the INITIAL comment about Rudy not being able to stack a win and that 'we'd all be crying for KP8's return during the Seattle game'.

Your posts are more than biased regardless of your ties to KP8.

No one is asking you to leave (because we really do welcome new family members) but when you come on here acting like your chyt doesn't stink, well, Nancy, someone is gonna call you on it.

As my brother @SteelBuckeye stated, "Happy New Year"...

After losing Ben, I have been on the "whoever on the roster can get it done" bandwagon. I was excited and hopeful when Kenny got drafted to the Steelers. It's been shaky, but not entirely his fault. Mason got it done the last 2 games within the same system and I'm glad to see it for the team. I hope Kenny can come around and excel and I've stated that numerous times. Time will tell.
He will. Just don’t lose faith in him. He’s young and barely has played unlike Mason who’s a much older veteran and we all know he has maxed out his potential and playing better than he is.