• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial thoughts on this **** show

Tomlin has been here for 17 seasons…

In three of those his offense was in the top 3rd of the league in scoring TDs in the red zone..
on average, one would be expected to be there 33% of the time… his teams get there at half that rate… and that’s just top 3rd…

He absolutely is the problem with the weird aggressive strategy with ultra conservative playcalling

I have never left the bar in the middle of the third quarter

until today

i never turned off a game before triple zero

until i got home today

Disgusting!
Yeah but how many it’s “raining” delays were you at the bar? We need all the facts to calculate the information

Look I understand the cheating **** with the pats but the trophy's are still in the pats home office. I said this to make a point.

Bill Belichick has been to NINE SB's from 2001 to 2018 he has had four losing seasons in the last 23 years counting this year, and his *** is on the hot seat; yet all we hear is how great Tomlin is with Three playoff wins in THIRTEEN ******* years and those three wins came in Two seasons. Why does he get such a ******* pass.

This team has forgotten how to be great and until this entire coaching staff is sitting where Canada is right now we will never be in contention for anything other than a non losing season. Well **** that and **** Mike Tomlin and his entire coaching staff. while we're at it **** ARTll and his ******* complacency.

Fifty plus years of Bleeding black and gold and I don't think I have ever felt like this. We ARE THE ******* CLEVELAND BROWNS.......

This loss had nothing to do with scheme of playcalling. Steelers got their butts whipped physically on both sides of the ball. That's it.

Then you mix in multiple bonehead plays and it turns into a blowout.

Look I understand the cheating **** with the pats but the trophy's are still in the pats home office. I said this to make a point.

Bill Belichick has been to NINE SB's from 2001 to 2018 he has had four losing seasons in the last 23 years counting this year, and his *** is on the hot seat; yet all we hear is how great Tomlin is with Three playoff wins in THIRTEEN ******* years and those three wins came in Two seasons. Why does he get such a ******* pass.

This team has forgotten how to be great and until this entire coaching staff is sitting where Canada is right now we will never be in contention for anything other than a non losing season. Well **** that and **** Mike Tomlin and his entire coaching staff. while we're at it **** ARTll and his ******* complacency.

Fifty plus years of Bleeding black and gold and I don't think I have ever felt like this. We ARE THE ******* CLEVELAND BROWNS.......
0 since 2016...Zero

Adversity doesn’t build character, it exposes it. Tomlin’s words. The losses have shown that this team has no character. It cant answer the bell, it can’t finish. DJ sitting on the bench yawning, his team losing to a 2-10 team. A bunch of guys collecting a pay check.

Adversity doesn’t build character, it exposes it. Tomlin’s words. The losses have shown that this team has no character. It cant answer the bell, it can’t finish. DJ sitting on the bench yawning, his team losing to a 2-10 team. A bunch of guys collecting a pay check.
I was in the camp of standing behind him, BEFORE today. he can go on my **** you list also. Down 14 points after you score with less than 4 min left to play and you celebrate a garbage time TD that they basically gave you. you're a selfish dick. so **** you to.

I was in the camp of standing behind him, BEFORE today. he can go on my **** you list also. Down 14 points after you score with less than 4 min left to play and you celebrate a garbage time TD that they basically gave you. you're a selfish dick. so **** you to.

2 straight weeks of blatantly showing everyone what you’re about and who you are.

These yawning hap hazard players would have never played for Lombardi or Noll

This loss had nothing to do with scheme of playcalling. Steelers got their butts whipped physically on both sides of the ball. That's it.

Then you mix in multiple bonehead plays and it turns into a blowout.
Schematically our defense has major flaws. Teams have been exposing them weekly for years now. Yet we continue to do the same thing weekly and yearly.

so you signed up today to post this?
I don't really agree with what they posted. I like Warren and I like Harris. Their split seems to be working at the moment, but who cares if they signed up today. The more the merrier I say...for posters on the board.

Thought: That whole never a losing season thing may well be in jeopardy.
Meh...Tomlin is just toying with us. In the end, his greatness will achieve his end goal.... non-losing season or bust.

I didn't go the game today (THANKFULLY).

Now that the "Fire Canada" chants proved successful, have the "FIRE TOMLIN" chants started yet?