• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial thoughts on this **** show

1. This team looked like they expected to win just by showing up. The instant they faced adversity they mailed it in.

2. Where was Okorafor on the tackle eligible play and how do we have 12 men on the field after a time out? Coaching.

3. As nice as the weather was for the start, the weather was the worst that I ever sat through when the two delays came up. The second was absolutely insane with horizontal rain.

4. This team is setting up perfectly for a 9-8 finish. The standard is finishing above .500.

5. The Steelers-Pats game Thursday night may have a line lower than Iowa-Northwestern earlier this year. What a pathetic looking offense.

A day wasted is not a wasted day...
How true JMM. My dad always told me from little on..... “you’re dead for a long time “
His way of saying get out there and enjoy life. 😀

Reactions: JMM
So the Steelers could have won this game if not for: complacency, gross ineptitude, the weather, the refs, injuries, Canada's playbook, Tomlin, Trubisky and Art II. Did I miss anything?

So the Steelers could have won this game if not for: complacency, gross ineptitude, the weather, the refs, injuries, Canada's playbook, Tomlin, Trubisky and Art II. Did I miss anything?
Refs I think helped us more than they hurt us actually. I now truly don't know what is a catch in the EZ. If the Zona's guy's catch in the EZ wasn't a TD then DJ's wasn't. Which Jesse's wasn't but then the Jesse's rule was created and they all should be TD's. Or so I thought. Or maybe not. Who knows? Roger?

Thunder.

It was thundering out

Wait until Tomlin loses to hoodie on Thursday. That chat will be fun.

The cheats scored 0 points today, that is hard to do, if we loose to the hoodie Thursday you’d think something would change but probably not

Tomlin has the record for most loses to a losing team in NFL history, kind of says a lot

These yawning hap hazard players would have never played for Lombardi or Noll
Lombardi or noll would quit in one week dealing with the modern players… can’t really discipline them… can’t make them practice more than like three or four times a year … rules change week to week…

I’m tired of hearing **** about the refs. If you play winning football, the refs, more often than not, are a non-factor.
agreed. But they should be consistent and they kinda have been. I thought todays play was a TD and last weeks DJ deal was a TD. at lest they were consistent at calling the play.

Initial thought is I am becoming numb to losses. It used to be after a loss I would not be on here for a few days. now here I am indulging in the pain.

I didn't go the game today (THANKFULLY).

Now that the "Fire Canada" chants proved successful, have the "FIRE TOMLIN" chants started yet?
For him you have to go straight to Rooney… start ridiculing the holy family and they will do the PR thing for sure

You don't think Tomlin knows this? And game planning for it already at this very moment?🤪

The losses to two simply terrible teams - the DRT led Browns and the Cardinals - simply show that the Steelers are massively outcoached. The Steelers have genuine star players on their team - Watt, Fitzpatrick, Heyward, JPJ, Pickens, Warren, Harris - and routinely get outplayed by teams with vastly less talent.

That is coaching. 100% coaching. The Steelers let Brian Flores go to Minnesota and kept a much less-qualified guy as DC. Fact. They kept Matt Canada rather than hiring a new OC in February and letting the new guy install his offense. Fact. These decisions rest with one guy - just one.

No Losing Season Tomlin. The rotting of this fish begins with him.

1. This team looked like they expected to win just by showing up. The instant they faced adversity they mailed it in.

That is the making of a well prepared Coach Tomlin team, they’ve3 been known to not show up.

2. Where was Okorafor on the tackle eligible play and how do we have 12 men on the field after a time out? Coaching.

We had to burn two defensive time outs against Cleveland, just for this reason.

3. As nice as the weather was for the start, the weather was the worst that I ever sat through when the two delays came up. The second was absolutely insane with horizontal rain.

If anything, you’d think those delays would be a great oportunity for the players to pull together. Also a chance for coaching to huddle a refined game plan adjustment . But NO

4. This team is setting up perfectly for a 9-8 finish. The standard is finishing above .500.

I’ve heard that ”the standard” so many times it makes me sick (not at you) and Tomlin needs new material…….. like a new location and influence for his material. His speech / verbatim is real old.

5. The Steelers-Pats game Thursday night may have a line lower than Iowa-Northwestern earlier this year. What a pathetic looking offense.

Ours or theirs ? Mitch needs to step up, along with every member / coach / player / owner / fans trainers / towel boys or girls or non-gender specifics / video team. And anyone else involved with this team. That covers it.

Salute the nation

The losses to two simply terrible teams - the DRT led Browns and the Cardinals - simply show that the Steelers are massively outcoached. The Steelers have genuine star players on their team - Watt, Fitzpatrick, Heyward, JPJ, Pickens, Warren, Harris - and routinely get outplayed by teams with vastly less talent.

That is coaching. 100% coaching. The Steelers let Brian Flores go to Minnesota and kept a much less-qualified guy as DC. Fact. They kept Matt Canada rather than hiring a new OC in February and letting the new guy install his offense. Fact. These decisions rest with one guy - just one.

No Losing Season Tomlin. The rotting of this fish begins with him.
Some think it was Rooney who got rid of Canada. Maybe Tomlin is next at seasons end.

Some think it was Rooney who got rid of Canada. Maybe Tomlin is next at seasons end.

giphy.gif

Man, I have been kicked out of fb groups, run off of a Steelers forum, and mocked at clubs, just for telling people that this is coming with Tomlin. He is a boy amongst men. Simply has no idea what to do. When I predicted that GB would beat us in the SB years back, I was almost run out of the huge club Mrs. Fan and I ran.

He needed to go long ago. We pissed away Ben's career. When is enough?

Man, I have been kicked out of fb groups, run off of a Steelers forum, and mocked at clubs, just for telling people that this is coming with Tomlin. He is a boy amongst men. Simply has no idea what to do. When I predicted that GB would beat us in the SB years back, I was almost run out of the huge club Mrs. Fan and I ran.

He needed to go long ago. We pissed away Ben's career. When is enough?
There will never be enough if Art is running the team. Tomlin will have to leave on his own accord. I give up. No Maas. I'm gonna be forced to watch this bullshit and occasionally get my hopes up for another decade. Art simply doesn't see this the sane way as the vast majority of fans.