• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iran

Wait weren't Kerry and Feinstein just chatting with the Iranians a couple weeks agp? Then they hit some oil tankers and shoot a drone. Sounds like the Dems are in on it. Treasonous ********.

If any kind of military conflict does occur, i am all for rounding up Dem leaders and placing them in internment camps, they are probably still taking orders from Obama, send him to the camps too!

And bingo. The Apprentice season 7 episode 4. Trump's lapping this up. The US Presidency has devolved into a reality tv show. Nothing more, nothing less. Next tweet from Trump? Likely bragging about the ratings.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">EXCLUSIVE: In an exclusive interview with Chuck Todd, President Donald Trump says he hadn’t given final approval to Iran strikes, no planes were in the air. <a href="https://t.co/qHtTx7Zql5">pic.twitter.com/qHtTx7Zql5</a></p>— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) <a href="https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1142112546696118274?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We get it, whatever Trump does or says is wrong. It's so easy to criticize from your phone, iPad or computer. It must be tiring to hang onto everything he says or does and then to jump all over it, again and again. Something tells me when Obama was ******* up the country, you were sitting on your hands. . . just a hunch, because he was a good speaker/nice guy/a Dem.

Do you want a war or not, please, make up your mind.

Last edited:
The Dem’s are in a no-win situation. They can’t criticize the President taking the measured path or else they are seen as “warhawks” , a sure fire way to torpedo their election chances with the lefty youngsters.

If Trump is working on the premise of speeding up the collapse of Iran's leadership, it will have been done through diplomacy, and if the Mullahs up the ante, the Navy is already on station.

We get it, whatever Trump does or says is wrong.
Yeah, pretty much, your words not mine. He hasn't screwed up the economic gains achieved during Obama's last term, so that's a plus.

It's so easy to criticize from your phone, iPad or computer.
Sure, technology makes it easier to discuss politics, compared to mailing a letter to the editor, or making a call on an old, rotary phone.

It must be tiring to hang onto everything he says or does and then to jump all over it, again and again.
No, it's not tiring at all. Takes the same amount of time and attention to type up my posts as it does for you to type of yours.

Something tells me when Obama was ******* up the country, you were sitting on your hands. . . just a hunch, because he was a good speaker/nice guy/a Dem.
Nah, mostly because I felt he wasn't ******* up the country in any shape or form.

Do you want a war or not, please, make up your mind.
Mark me down as a card-carrying pacifist. I hope I don't see another war in my lifetime. I was glad we eventually went after Al Queda and Bin Laden after 9-11, after the completely miscalculated and misconstrued war on Iraq missed by such a wide mark.

I don't understand why he is tweeting that he called it off to save the 150 lives.

If I were Iranian in charge I would have many people near all my valued sites.

Sanctions are crushing the mullahs so hard and are such a threat to their control, that they prefer to have bombs dropped on their country

Time to raise the stakes and call on their people for another civil uprising

It must be tiring to hang onto everything he says or does and then to jump all over it, again and again.

Tiring? It has to be one miserable existence.

You can always count on Kellyanne Conway's husband to set the record straight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump didn’t realize UNTIL TEN MINUTES BEFOREHAND that a planned airstrike would kill over a hundred people and would therefore be grossly disproportionate to the loss of a UAV?<br><br>To say this is amateur hour would defame amateurs.</p>— George Conway (@gtconway3d) <a href="https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1142061940220542976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just turned on MSNBC and they were all PRAISING President Trump for his restraint

That must be driving the leftie shitheads insane!

lololololol

I just turned on MSNBC and they were all PRAISING President Trump for his restraint That must be driving the leftie shitheads insane! lololololol

Nah, not at all. The more tempered and restrained Trump is, the more time he spends golfing, the better for America and the world at large. I too praise President Trump for his restraint on this issue. Let's see how long it lasts.

Don't listen to the neocons, especially that dipshit Bolton, they can't be trusted

National security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly favored the attack, after issuing aggressive recent statements on Iran.

“He doesn’t trust them. He felt that they were cornering him into something he did not want to do," said a former White House official whose work included foreign policy

article-2086682-0F73CA1B00000578-873_634x544.jpg

However this is handled, just so it's the correct decision. We shouldn't be pushovers and let this $130M loss go, but hope we are calculated and smart. All I ask.

We shouldn't be pushovers and let this $130M loss go

Just a drop in the bucket of the $718 billion military budget. The Iranians could knock down many more UAV's and they'd hardly notice. Chalk it up to a rounding error.

Just a drop in the bucket of the $718 billion military budget. The Iranians could knock down many more UAV's and they'd hardly notice. Chalk it up to a rounding error.

Yea, I guess you're right. Let the Iranians do what they wish with our military aircraft. Maybe the next one will have some of our men and women in them.

Yea, I guess you're right. Let the Iranians do what they wish with our military aircraft. Maybe the next one will have some of our men and women in them.

Just someone doing something.

Yea, I guess you're right. Let the Iranians do what they wish with our military aircraft.
Pretty sure if China or North Korea started flying UAV's off the coast of Florida they'd get knocked down pretty quick. Hard to argue the Iranians did something we ourselves wouldn't do in similar circumstances.

Maybe the next one will have some of our men and women in them.
Don't go putting words in my mouth. We're talking about UAV's flying spy missions near enemy territory.

Pretty sure if China or North Korea started flying UAV's off the coast of Florida they'd get knocked down pretty quick. Hard to argue the Iranians did something we ourselves wouldn't do in similar circumstances.

From our intelligence, we were NOT in their airspace.

Don't go putting words in my mouth. We're talking about UAV's flying spy missions near enemy territory.

I didn't say you said that, but if we are going to let them shoot down our aircraft and chalk it up as "no big loss" because of our hefty budget, what will it take when it is?

64949487_10218189003650048_1144285210137853952_n.jpg

64781168_10218189003770051_6076945035222319104_n.jpg

**** way off, Tibs

Just like I perdicted, its the DEMS that want war, ******* warmongers

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump didn’t realize UNTIL TEN MINUTES BEFOREHAND that a planned airstrike would kill over a hundred people and would therefore be grossly disproportionate to the loss of a UAV?<br><br>To say this is amateur hour would defame amateurs.</p>— George Conway (@gtconway3d) <a href="https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1142061940220542976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 21, 2019</a></blockquote>

Can you believe it? He gets new data and adjusts! Unreal! And how the hell did he not somehow know the casualty impact before getting the intel??

Can you believe it? He gets new data and adjusts! Unreal! And how the hell did he not somehow know the casualty impact before getting the intel??

He got the intel on casualty impact well after calling for the air strikes, ten minutes before they were to be carried out? Sounds legit.

giphy.gif

I didn't say you said that, but if we are going to let them shoot down our aircraft and chalk it up as "no big loss" because of our hefty budget, what will it take when it is?
It was a snarky response on my part. Sorry about that.

That was my thought as well. Like all of a sudden it occurred to him: “Oh wait, what about casualties?!?!”