• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is the media is trying to take Trump out?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
I think Donald made a tactical error by saying he's done with Fox News. He should have said he's done with so and so at Fox News.

Fox News is the only major counter to liberal slanted CBS / NBC and CNN news.

By boycotting them, he has cut off his best future ally in the press.

I'm wondering if this was planned by Fox News? The political king makers with a lot of money invested in the other candidates may have asked Fox to goad Trump.

Who cares? Trump isn't getting elected anyway. He won't even be the nominee. His lead is steadily shrinking as people with substance are rising up. It was a fun side show, but I think he is wearing thin with a lot of people.

The RNC will still nominate Jeb no matter who is in the lead.

Who cares? Trump isn't getting elected anyway. He won't even be the nominee. His lead is steadily shrinking as people with substance are rising up. It was a fun side show, but I think he is wearing thin with a lot of people.

Sarge,

Trump leads in New Hampshire and Iowa. And he's way ahead in South Carolina.

Carson and Fiorina will drop in support over time. Meanwhile Trump is ahead of the regular politicians by a huge margin. At what point will someone over take Trump? I don't see it right now. Bush, Rubio or Kasich can't come close to winning a state right now. This isn't July.

Who cares? Trump isn't getting elected anyway. He won't even be the nominee. His lead is steadily shrinking as people with substance are rising up. .

Ridiculous

Trump still soars in new tracking poll

proxy.jpg

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...new-tracking-poll-530033731600#twitter_signup

Bush or Rubio will win, and it's foolish to think otherwise. Trump lacks the network and the support of the party elites. The prediction markets have Bush at roughly 3:1, Rubi at 5:1 and trump at approx 8:1. The way it looks now, think of it as simply that if Trump's your guy, he's your #1 far and away. If Bush(and anyone else) is your guy, Trump is not your #2 or #3 choice. Bush supporters will flock to Rubio or Kasich and vice versa.

I just hope his tax plan is the hammer that makes these fools go away. Here is a plan from one of his books:

Now, as Trump announced in his book “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” we learn Donald Trump’s bold and specific plans to completely restructure America’s tax code. And after the changes are made, every American will end up paying lower taxes.

Called the “1-5-10-15” income tax plan–this will likely form the basis of his presidential campaign. Tax proposals consist of the following:

* Those making up to $30,000 will pay 1 percent.

* Income from $30,000 to $100,000 results in a flat 5 percent.

* $100,000 to $1 million income will be taxed at 10 percent.

* On $1 million or above will be taxed 15 percent.

Yes please, I would like my taxes lowered by two-thirds! Tax returns will be on the back of a postcard and he'll cut out all the horseshit wasteful spending. By the way, Jeb is for a 28% tax rate. Boring!!!!! If his plan isn't similar to this one I'm going to be pissed.

Bush or Rubio will win, and it's foolish to think otherwise. Trump lacks the network and the support of the party elites. The prediction markets have Bush at roughly 3:1, Rubi at 5:1 and trump at approx 8:1. The way it looks now, think of it as simply that if Trump's your guy, he's your #1 far and away. If Bush(and anyone else) is your guy, Trump is not your #2 or #3 choice. Bush supporters will flock to Rubio or Kasich and vice versa.

And dems will win. Again.

I think Donald made a tactical error by saying he's done with Fox News. He should have said he's done with so and so at Fox News.

Fox News is the only major counter to liberal slanted CBS / NBC and CNN news.

By boycotting them, he has cut off his best future ally in the press..

BWAhahahahaha - and they come crawling back to him

Fox’s Roger Ailes to Sit Down with Donald Trump to Discuss Coverage

Only a day after Donald Trump announced that he was boycotting Fox News the network has announced that they will enter talks with Trump to discuss his concerns.

Fox News Chairman & CEO Roger Ailes and Donald Trump spoke this morning and plan to have a meeting next week to discuss their differences of opinion regarding Fox’s coverage of Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign. Ailes will be joined by senior Fox editorial executives. Mr. Trump believes he has been treated unfairly in certain instances. FOX News has held every candidate in this race to the highest journalistic standards throughout our coverage. We believe a candid meeting about our differences is required and that any misunderstandings can be handled without compromising those standards

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-roger-ailes-to-sit-down-with-donald-trump-to-discuss-coverage/

------------------------

Fox just saw their life passing before their eyes $$$$$

ha ha

And dems will win. Again.

I could kinda see Rubio doing pretty well in the general. He doesn't have the name poison of Jeb. He's from the right state and demographic. I feel like he would be competent in leadership.

I'm kinda bored so I'd love to see a Trump presidency, even though he overlaps with very few of my positions personally. I'm pretty sure Donald would be pragmatic and pretty pro worker.

I just wish the Pubbies had a conservative that was worth a ****. I am convinced that among politicians, there are no true conservatives.

I just wish the Pubbies had a conservative that was worth a ****. I am convinced that among politicians, there are no true conservatives.

It's possible (unfortunately) that in this day and age a true conservative has no chance of winning. This country has fallen too far morally and ethically. That's why I'm for a game-changer like Trump who will at least try to clean up the mess instead of continuing it.

It's possible (unfortunately) that in this day and age a true conservative has no chance of winning. This country has fallen too far morally and ethically. That's why I'm for a game-changer like Trump who will at least try to clean up the mess instead of continuing it.

That's kind of my thinking as well. At least with Trump I get a wall, deportations and pull back from Obamanamics. At least he is going to do something. Electing Bush or another Rhino won't accomplish anything other than more immigrants, more spending and more weak reps.

oh the hell with that "true conservative" bullshit. That's what got us the likes of Insane McCain.

WE need somebody that can win a NATIONAL election, not kiss the ***** of the bible thumpers

That's kind of my thinking as well. At least with Trump I get a wall, deportations and pull back from Obamanamics. At least he is going to do something. Electing Bush or another Rhino won't accomplish anything other than more immigrants, more spending and more weak reps.

The feeling is I think among many is that Trump will at least get stuff done. On our side. In a manner similar to the way Bomma did stuff on their side without Congress if need be.

I'm active in Republican political circles. I don't know anyone who supports another Boosh unless the party is hoping for low-information GOP voters, of which there are many less than on the Democrat side. Limbaugh mentioned today that the party elders wanted Boosh and figured they and he could beat everyone else out simply with money but they didn't count on Trump entering or staying as long as he has. Pretty quick the money is going to dry up if he doesn't get above 6% but to do that he's going to have to move to the right which the establishment won't like and I think he is incapable of doing. We want Trump, Carson, or Cruz, Trey Gowdy as Speaker of the House, Cruz as Senate Majority Leader, and John Bolton as Secretary of State. Far-right revolution and make the GOP establishment and Democrat heads explode.

The feeling is I think among many is that Trump will at least get stuff done. On our side. In a manner similar to the way Bomma did stuff on their side without Congress if need be.

I'm active in Republican political circles. I don't know anyone who supports another Boosh unless the party is hoping for low-information GOP voters, of which there are many less than on the Democrat side. Limbaugh mentioned today that the party elders wanted Boosh and figured they and he could beat everyone else out simply with money but they didn't count on Trump entering or staying as long as he has. Pretty quick the money is going to dry up if he doesn't get above 6% but to do that he's going to have to move to the right which the establishment won't like and I think he is incapable of doing. We want Trump, Carson, or Cruz, Trey Gowdy as Speaker of the House, Cruz as Senate Majority Leader, and John Bolton as Secretary of State. Far-right revolution and make the GOP establishment and Democrat heads explode.

Trey Gowdy needs to be the AG. Carson needs to be the Surgeon General. I like Cruz as Majority leader or put him on the court when one leaves. I'm sick of winning elections just to get our heads bashed in by dems that lost. That's why nobody wants Bush III. The second Bush let Teddy Kennedy write the education Bill. He let the dems run everything. When a dem gets into office they don't even talk to Reps. BHO hasn't even bothered to say boo to the reps. He's going to do what he wants to do (legal or not) and **** everybody else. I want a president like that who will put conservative **** in there.

Trey Gowdy needs to be the AG. Carson needs to be the Surgeon General. I like Cruz as Majority leader or put him on the court when one leaves. I'm sick of winning elections just to get our heads bashed in by dems that lost. That's why nobody wants Bush III. The second Bush let Teddy Kennedy write the education Bill. He let the dems run everything. When a dem gets into office they don't even talk to Reps. BHO hasn't even bothered to say boo to the reps. He's going to do what he wants to do (legal or not) and **** everybody else. I want a president like that who will put conservative **** in there.

Forgot to mention that I think Fox News gets their marching orders from the GOP establishment.

oh the hell with that "true conservative" bullshit. That's what got us the likes of Insane McCain.

WE need somebody that can win a NATIONAL election, not kiss the ***** of the bible thumpers

That person is not currently in the Republican field.

Forgot to mention that I think Fox News gets their marching orders from the GOP establishment.

Of course they do. Fox is and has always been a Rhino haven. They aren't conservative. They wouldn't even put Paul in some of their polls early on. They've tried to play up Bush III but he looks like a guy running for city council more than president. He can't move right because he's already steaked out his positions. He'd look like a pandering fool if he changes now. I said from the start that he can't win and won't win. He should get out now.

It's not like Trump is the most morally conservative candidate. I think the treatment by the media is an establishment thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if MSNBC, NBC and CNN are deliberating over how to deal Bernie Sanders depending on how Hillary/Biden pans out.

It's not like Trump is the most morally conservative candidate. I think the treatment by the media is an establishment thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if MSNBC, NBC and CNN are deliberating over how to deal Bernie Sanders depending on how Hillary/Biden pans out.

I want an ***-kicker in office and Trump is it. Anyone else and it will just be four more years of failure and decline for America.

IMO they treat Bernie pretty much the way Fox treated Rand Paul and before him his dad Ron Paul.

That person is not currently in the Republican field.

Hillary is definitely beatable by any of the top 5

She is all the Dems have.

Cruz is closest, imo.

We evidently have different views of the term. McCain is anything but.

Haven't you been around enough elections to know what they run on never gets done?

What Trump says: Building a wall, deport illegals, pull back from Obamacare.

What would happen if Trump is elected: increase funding to border control, deporting maybe 50,000 of the 11 million illegals and a couple minor amendments added to the Affordable Care Act.

Nothing is going to change in a big way with Trump. Nothing.