• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It is finished. Pop your Popcorn.

Don't celebrate that Trump was "exonerated".
That's ******* garbage because "exonerated" sounds as though he was charged with something based on hardcore evidence and then eventually found not guilty.

We all knew it was a hoax from the beginning based on the fake uncorroborated dossier, and so did Mueller. This "honorable" man should have said "there's nothing here" and shut it down.

So **** Mueller.

Celebrate his failure. Celebrate the fact that an attempted coup to oust a duly elected president failed miserably.

Yeah, if that piece of **** swamp rat had any integrity he would’ve turned down the job or ended it in two weeks. Instead he spent two years and $25 million of our money digging in desperation to try and find anything, ignoring the fact that there wasn’t enough evidence to start an investigation in the first place. I hope this ends with Obama, Hillary, Comey, Strock and all the other guilty ******** being charged with treason and getting the death penalty. The FCC should pull licensing from all the fake news outlets who supported the lie too.

Don't celebrate that Trump was "exonerated".
That's ******* garbage because "exonerated" sounds as though he was charged with something based on hardcore evidence and then eventually found not guilty.

We all knew it was a hoax from the beginning based on the fake uncorroborated dossier, and so did Mueller. This "honorable" man should have said "there's nothing here" and shut it down.

So **** Mueller.

Celebrate his failure. Celebrate the fact that an attempted coup to oust a duly elected president failed miserably.

While I agree with this wholeheartedly, there was a large contingent of the U.S. population that honestly thought he colluded with the Russian government to rig the 2016 election (and maybe still do). We know who peddled it and who's fault it is that planted the seed here, but if there wasn't going to be some type of investigation, there may have been another Civil War on our hands. I know it's ridiculous that so many people can't seem to think things through in a rational/reasoned manner and just think for themselves, but sadly. here we are.

Now the size and scope of the investigation, that's a whole different story. This should have been short, sweet and to the point. I don't know, maybe I'm giving the other side too much benefit of the doubt.

What exactly do you think it is?

I think that as long as Trump is president someone will be trying to take him down. If it isn't some judge in New York it is someone in congress. The only question will be do they have the investigative power to do so and do they want to put their creditability on the line when the next elections roll around?

While I agree with this wholeheartedly, there was a large contingent of the U.S. population that honestly thought he colluded with the Russian government to rig the 2016 election (and maybe still do). We know who peddled it and who's fault it is that planted the seed here, but if there wasn't going to be some type of investigation, there may have been another Civil War on our hands. I know it's ridiculous that so many people can't seem to think things through in a rational/reasoned manner and just think for themselves, but sadly. here we are.

Now the size and scope of the investigation, that's a whole different story. This should have been short, sweet and to the point. I don't know, maybe I'm giving the other side too much benefit of the doubt.

All of this was necessary.

The large portion of America that believe the Russia narrative could only be dissuaded in this manner - an impartially appointed SC with the tacit approval of the entire DC swamp, media and 'education' exhaustively turning over every stone to determine an outcome. Only problem for them is that 2016 repeated itself. They lost. Yeah, they'll all squawk like raped eagles and fall all over themselves trying to destroy Mueller, but the damage is done. Their (swamp, media and 'education') credibility is shot. Done.

And because this proves that the narrative was false and those that drove the narrative are complicit, Trump has the green light to launch on them without the PR hit he would have taken were this process not to have happened.

Those that know the truth have wanted him to launch all along - declas, 'hang them', etc. John Q. Public and his bride Mary wouldn't have stood for that. It would have looked too political. Republicans aren't supposed to behave that way. They weren't ready. Instead the enemy has totally blown their load, if you will. Enough of the cards are on the table that recriminations can now begin. And the Trump team are now making such statements. NOW would be a good time for declas - it supports the outcome rather that having been just a wasted salvo. Trump could do some devastating damage at this point. His political instincts are very good.

You can see Mo shifting. We are now in a climate where you can see the people who invented this story, the people who pushed it, and all the bad guys in the media are in the cross hairs. And they know it. She wasn't supposed to lose. And this wasn't supposed to happen. They have committed sedition by its very definition - 'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.'. Difficult to prosecute unless it is tied to insurrection - and there's plenty of that fomenting out there.

But again, all this had to happen the way it happened. The outcome was known to the good guys. There was little risk and the entire ballgame to gain. Trump is now the 'victim' in a lot of people's eyes. The light is green.

Remember that this is all about driving Trump's numbers down to the point that IF they were to impeach him, he wouldn't have the allies to survive (Nixon). They failed miserably. And his numbers will now probably start to rise (2020).

All of this was necessary.

The large portion of America that believe the Russia narrative could only be dissuaded in this manner - an impartially appointed SC with the tacit approval of the entire DC swamp, media and 'education' exhaustively turning over every stone to determine an outcome. Only problem for them is that 2016 repeated itself. They lost. Yeah, they'll all squawk like raped eagles and fall all over themselves trying to destroy Mueller, but the damage is done. Their (swamp, media and 'education') credibility is shot. Done.

And because this proves that the narrative was false and those that drove the narrative are complicit, Trump has the green light to launch on them without the PR hit he would have taken were this process not to have happened.

Those that know the truth have wanted him to launch all along - declas, 'hang them', etc. John Q. Public and his bride Mary wouldn't have stood for that. It would have looked too political. Republicans aren't supposed to behave that way. They weren't ready. Instead the enemy has totally blown their load, if you will. Enough of the cards are on the table that recriminations can now begin. And the Trump team are now making such statements. NOW would be a good time for declas - it supports the outcome rather that having been just a wasted salvo. Trump could do some devastating damage at this point. His political instincts are very good.

You can see Mo shifting. We are now in a climate where you can see the people who invented this story, the people who pushed it, and all the bad guys in the media are in the cross hairs. And they know it. She wasn't supposed to lose. And this wasn't supposed to happen. They have committed sedition by its very definition - 'conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.'. Difficult to prosecute unless it is tied to insurrection - and there's plenty of that fomenting out there.

But again, all this had to happen the way it happened. The outcome was known to the good guys. There was little risk and the entire ballgame to gain. Trump is now the 'victim' in a lot of people's eyes. The light is green.

Remember that this is all about driving Trump's numbers down to the point that IF they were to impeach him, he wouldn't have the allies to survive (Nixon). They failed miserably. And his numbers will now probably start to rise (2020).

You're a wise man, Vincent. I'm here at work trying to put out fires currently so I would've thunk it eventually, probably (:distress:) but this post is 100% spot on.

Still NOTHING from my FB friends. NOTHING. Should I wake them up and stir the pot a bit, or should I just enjoy the silence?

ha ha

the blogosphere has gone dark, they are crushed, depressed, gutted, if the election were tomorrow they couldn’t drag themselves to vote, lol

their messiah Mueller failed them, bigly

McConnell blocks resolution calling for Mueller report to be released publicly

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday blocked a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released publicly.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked for unanimous consent for the nonbinding resolution, which cleared the House 420-0, to be passed by the Senate following Mueller's submission of his final report on Friday.

Under Senate rules, any one senator can try to pass or set up a vote on a bill, resolution or nomination. But in turn, any one senator can block their request.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ion-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-released

------------------

no rush, let them squirm

for a year or two, lol

McConnell blocks resolution calling for Mueller report to be released publicly

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Monday blocked a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released publicly.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) asked for unanimous consent for the nonbinding resolution, which cleared the House 420-0, to be passed by the Senate following Mueller's submission of his final report on Friday.

Under Senate rules, any one senator can try to pass or set up a vote on a bill, resolution or nomination. But in turn, any one senator can block their request.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ion-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-released

------------------

no rush, let them squirm

for a year or two, lol

What if this is just a ploy to get the Dems on record DEMANDING that the whole report be public, then they release it and it has a bunch of **** that points to Dem wrongdoing?

I think that as long as Trump is president someone will be trying to take him down. If it isn't some judge in New York it is someone in congress. The only question will be do they have the investigative power to do so and do they want to put their creditability on the line when the next elections roll around?

No doubt, but they had the whole deep state bigwigs search for 2 years and they came up with a big nothingburger. He's going to face more bullshit and should be careful, but after this, I'm not so sure that's going to happen.

Madcow is just blatantly making up total bullshit tonight that I can’t even begin to describe. Sickening.

You've got a tougher stomach than I do. I can't even see a screenshot of that slime without gagging.

Hillary should be very nervous right now. That’s where the real Russian collusion was, both on the fake Steele Dossier and Uranium One. That evil ***** should hang. The binoculars are shifting onto the Left and their true crimes.

Hillary should be very nervous right now. That’s where the real Russian collusion was, both on the fake Steele Dossier and Uranium One. That evil ***** should hang. The binoculars are shifting onto the Left and their true crimes.

I love the thought of it but it will never happen.

Yep. The swamp is way too deep. And all those bleeding-heart liberals "you're really going to do that to her you monsters?!"

Whatever her demise, it wouldn't be good for the public to know about it. She'll go the same route as mccain did. Its good for the Republic.

This is a $20T+ enterprise we have here. No point in @#$%ing it up for a group of old people who are close to 'dying' anyway.

Lindsey Graham!
"When it comes to the FISA warrant, the Clinton campaign, the counterintelligence investigation - It's pretty much been swept under the rug...Those days are over."

I can't figure out how to post that video clip in the below link....someone more computer savvy give it a shot.

https://twitter.com/M2Madness

Last edited:
Edit: See you already got it linked in there Stewey (2nd link people).

So the logical gameplan from the standard political playbook is for the Dems to get it released and cherry pick some out of context segments that make them look right... its like clockwork with these parties...

bq-5c998515b7fd9.jpeg

If we had a legitimate journalistic media, you'd be correct. However......well, we don't.

Hold on to that leftover popcorn

On to the next great accusation---impeachable accusation that is. Next on the Democrat docket; tax returns

Key Democrat cites new urgency to get Trump's tax returns

A key Democrat on the Ways and Means Committee said Monday that the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's 2016 election meddling lends a new significance to the congressional effort to secure President Trump's tax returns.

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) has vowed for months to seek Trump's financial documents by tapping an obscure, century-old law empowering the Ways and Means panel to access them. Pascrell said the uncertainty surrounding whether Mueller looked at Trump's tax returns in the course of his 22-month investigation has made it more important for Congress to do so.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/435747-key-democrat-cites-new-urgency-to-get-trumps-tax-returns

What I think

WK2gbLw.jpg

th
trump-tax-returns-fox-ews-schumer-where-is-he-getting-17080049.png