• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It is finished. Pop your Popcorn.

There is really only one way to solve this which is to release the report. Until then everything else is speculation on both ends. I think its good that mueller is supposedly helping barr prepare the version for congress. Me personally i don't trust Barr, or the dems. I would like to read the report and draw my own conclusions.
It was manufactured BS and a lot of innocent people were harassed/interviewed in the process and you don't get to see their info. You don't get to see grand jury testimony either. Don't know why anybody buys into this narrative that they have a right to see that stuff. IMO anybody who seriously thinks there was any possibility of "collusion" has been completely duped.

It was manufactured BS and a lot of innocent people were harassed/interviewed in the process and you don't get to see their info. You don't get to see grand jury testimony either. Don't know why anybody buys into this narrative that they have a right to see that stuff. IMO anybody who seriously thinks there was any possibility of "collusion" is an absurd fool.

Fixed it for you

It was manufactured BS and a lot of innocent people were harassed/interviewed in the process and you don't get to see their info. You don't get to see grand jury testimony either. Don't know why anybody buys into this narrative that they have a right to see that stuff. IMO anybody who seriously thinks there was any possibility of "collusion" has been completely duped.

I tell you, this **** drives me nuts. The Democrats KNOW that Barr cannot release the unredacted report. The shills in the media KNOW this. The Democrats are the reason it cannot be released in full. Yet here people are, screaming that there is a cover up when the KNOW Barr cannot release the full, unredacted report. The media helps push the false narrative along. And people just lap it up. If this kind of **** isn't criminal, it should be. It is being completely dishonest with the people you represent. I mean ****, you go in front of congress or the FBI and FORGET a detail, you are brought up on charges of lying. These ******* stand in front of the camera and lie to the nation on the daily with no repercussions. In fact, some people defend it. To call it insane is an understatement. Can we get on with the reckoning already?

I tell you, this **** drives me nuts. The Democrats KNOW that Barr cannot release the unredacted report.

When I was in DC last week I saw a few morons carrying signs that read Release The Full Mueller Report! I just pointed at them and laughed.

When I was in DC last week I saw a few morons carrying signs that read Release The Full Mueller Report! I just pointed at them and laughed.

Tibs was on vacation in Washington? Damn, we could have gotten together and talked Steelers draft.

It has just begun

Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Reuters) - Attorney General William Barr said on Wednesday U.S. intelligence agencies engaged in spying directed at the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump and that he would look at whether the surveillance was undertaken legally.

"I think spying did occur," Barr told a Senate hearing. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I am not suggesting that it wasn't adequately predicated. ... I am not suggesting those rules were violated, but I think it is important to look at that. And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal - it's a big deal."

http://news.trust.org/item/20190410144125-laelo

----------------

sic em dog!

Barr: You bet I’ll be looking into how this Russia investigation started

Following a question from Congressman Robert Aderholt (R-Alabama), Barr calmly announced that he would be looking into the origins of the Russia investigation and (whether the entire premise of it was legitimate or not.)

Barr made clear Tuesday that his review is distinct and more far-ranging than IG Horowitz’s investigation

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/10/barr-bet-ill-looking-russia-investigation-started/

All the liberal narrative is falling apart. Everything Tibs and 21 and Trog claimed was "fake news" by right-wing nut jobs is in fact true, just covered up and massaged by the left-wing media.

Obama and his justice department WAS corrupt. There is no denying any of it. The cabal of Obama - Clinton - Biden - Kerry - Holder - Lynch and a small group at the top of the CIA/FBI did whatever they pleased, much of it illegal and clandestine, to promote their globalist objectives. And the media abetted their plan, failing at the very foundation of what journalists are supposed to do, because we know now (it's clear but unreported) that high ranking members of the media are married to and partnered to the democratic party.

It's fact. All of it. Anyone that denies it has their head buried in the sand. Trump might be a bad President. I don't care. His policies are fine and he certainly exposed and set a precedent for the ability of the media and congress to go after a sitting President. All of which will now apply to every democrat as well.

Hopefully, nothing like what happened in the executive branch under Obama will ever happen again. The Trump precedence won't allow it. The media doesn't have a blank check to do whatever it wants anymore. Their credibility (rightfully) is shot.

History is fact now. Obama was a horrific President. Doing nothing but corrupting the executive branch with the help of a failing media. It might take a generation for the media to regain its credibility and it might take congress to pass laws taking back some of the power Obama abused and regain oversight of the intelligence community.

All the liberal narrative is falling apart. Everything Tibs and 21 and Trog claimed was "fake news" by right-wing nut jobs is in fact true, just covered up and massaged by the left-wing media.

Obama and his justice department WAS corrupt. There is no denying any of it. The cabal of Obama - Clinton - Biden - Kerry - Holder - Lynch and a small group at the top of the CIA/FBI did whatever they pleased, much of it illegal and clandestine, to promote their globalist objectives. And the media abetted their plan, failing at the very foundation of what journalists are supposed to do, because we know now (it's clear but unreported) that high ranking members of the media are married to and partnered to the democratic party.

It's fact. All of it. Anyone that denies it has their head buried in the sand. Trump might be a bad President. I don't care. His policies are fine and he certainly exposed and set a precedent for the ability of the media and congress to go after a sitting President. All of which will now apply to every democrat as well.

Hopefully, nothing like what happened in the executive branch under Obama will ever happen again. The Trump precedence won't allow it. The media doesn't have a blank check to do whatever it wants anymore. Their credibility (rightfully) is shot.

History is fact now. Obama was a horrific President. Doing nothing but corrupting the executive branch with the help of a failing media. It might take a generation for the media to regain its credibility and it might take congress to pass laws taking back some of the power Obama abused and regain oversight of the intelligence community.

When The Big O moved the Census into the Executive Branch under his control, the left seemed pretty happy about it. Now? Not so much. We tried to tell them it was a bad move. No one listened.

Don't trust Barr because he was handpicked by Trump and had specific orders. I did hear somewhere where Barr and Mueller were kinda friendly so that gives me some more confidence. I would just rather see the report than rely on Barr's word. If Barr was a Democrat his "summary" may have been different

Post 168...

They need to investigate all of those ******** and charge them with treason. Long jail terms and maybe the death penalty. That's the only way to ensure this never happens again.

I don't think Trump is a bad President. He's childish, kind of an *******, and tends to exaggerate a lot. But his policies are working for the benefit of all Americans, can't deny that. Truth is, that's all that should really matter.

They need to investigate all of those ******** and charge them with treason. Long jail terms and maybe the death penalty. That's the only way to ensure this never happens again.

That sounds good. But half of the would-be investigators are every bit as corrupt as the people they would be investigating. Pull back the curtain on some, it will open the curtain on all of them. REALLY, REALLY wish it would happen, but that's the reason I think it never will.

Hang em first then let them serve their terms. Takes up less space.

Don't trust Barr because he was handpicked by Trump.

When was an AG NOT handpicked by the sitting President? Or ANY cabinet member? This is why we call you people 'dim'.

So many have said that in no way did Obama not know what was happening. If the investigation is to be thorough then it would have to lead to Obama.

Get ready for a civil war if Obama is implicated.

It has just begun

Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Reuters) - Attorney General William Barr said on Wednesday U.S. intelligence agencies engaged in spying directed at the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump and that he would look at whether the surveillance was undertaken legally.

"I think spying did occur," Barr told a Senate hearing. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I am not suggesting that it wasn't adequately predicated. ... I am not suggesting those rules were violated, but I think it is important to look at that. And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal - it's a big deal."

http://news.trust.org/item/20190410144125-laelo

----------------

sic em dog!

Barr: You bet I’ll be looking into how this Russia investigation started

Following a question from Congressman Robert Aderholt (R-Alabama), Barr calmly announced that he would be looking into the origins of the Russia investigation and (whether the entire premise of it was legitimate or not.)

Barr made clear Tuesday that his review is distinct and more far-ranging than IG Horowitz’s investigation

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/10/barr-bet-ill-looking-russia-investigation-started/

Tune in this tonight and hear nothing about this on the evening "news".

I don't think Trump is a bad President. He's childish, kind of an *******, and tends to exaggerate a lot. But his policies are working for the benefit of all Americans, can't deny that. Truth is, that's all that should really matter.

This is pretty much where I am. He's trying to secure our borders and fix illegal immigration, he's strengthened our military, reduced certain regulations and taxes, tries to trim the fat off of certain federal circus programs - and the economy is still humming. I just hope something can actually get done about healthcare. I seem to remember the all-knowing pundits saying the markets would tank under Trump as well. They're doing pretty well so a lot of people are happy with their 401K.

It's very telling how up in arms and apeshit the Dims in congress and fake news are acting because Barr wants investigate the origins of Spygate. They know it will lead to Black Jesus and they are panicking.

muh legacy

Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements (Ukraine)

Greg Craig, who once served as White House counsel for then-President Barack Obama, was indicted Thursday for alleged false statements in connection with his work on behalf of Ukraine.

The Washington-based lawyer was indicted by a grand jury in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia for allegedly falsifying and concealing “material facts” and making false statements to the unit responsible for enforcing foreign lobbying laws.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gr...el-indicted-on-making-false-statements-to-doj

Let loose the hounds!

Nunes sends criminal-referral notification to Barr, alleges several ‘potential violations’ in Russia probe

Republican Rep. Devin Nunes sent a criminal-referral notification to Attorney General William Barr on Thursday alleging several “potential violations” of the law... alleged misconduct during the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling and contacts with Trump advisers during the 2016 campaign.

The referrals stem from the investigation conducted by the House Intelligence Committee when Republicans held the House majority.

The notification comes after Barr testified to Congress this week that he is reviewing the “conduct” of the original FBI investigation. During the second of two Capitol Hill appearances on Wednesday, Barr said he believes “spying did occur,” and the question is “whether it was adequately predicated.”

Redacted versions of FISA documents already released have revealed that the FBI extensively relied on documents produced by Christopher Steele, an anti-Trump British ex-spy working for a firm funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee (DNC), to surveil Trump aide Carter Page.

The FISA application did not clearly state that the firm was funded by the Clinton team and DNC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nu...: foxnews/politics (Internal - Politics - Tex

It's very telling how up in arms and apeshit the Dims in congress and fake news are acting because Barr wants investigate the origins of Spygate. They know it will lead to Black Jesus and they are panicking.

What are these dems afraid of?

• NewsBusters: Chuck Todd Furious AG Barr to Investigate Alleged Spying on Trump Campaign
• FOXNews: Dems Rage Against Barr for Backing Claims of Trump Campaign ‘Spying’ by FBI
• FOXNews: Barr Hammered for Stating ‘Spying Did Occur,’ Despite Confirmation of Trump Team Surveillance

“Schumer: Barr Must Retract ‘Spying’ Shocker.”

“Pelosi: Barr is ‘Going Off the Rails.’”

“Schiff: Barr ‘Doing the Bidding’ of Trump, Spying Comments ‘a Disservice to the FBI.”

“AP Interview: Pelosi: ‘I Don’t Trust Barr; I Trust Mueller.’”

“Rep. Nadler: AG Barr Saying Trump Campaign Spying Occurred Contradicts ‘What DOJ Previously’ Said.”

“James Clapper: ‘Stunning and Scary’ That Barr Would Raise Spying Allegation.”

“Jeffrey Toobin: AG Barr Spying Comments ‘A Dog Whistle to Talk Radio Right Wing.”

“NBC’s Todd: AG Barr ‘Gave Credence to a Factless Conspiracy Theory.”

The Dems are going nuts claiming that Barr is acting irresponsibly for making an allegation without any proof. Then they continue to say how Trump colluded with Russia and obstructed justice when not only is there no proof, but a 2 year investigation by their own handpicked inquisitor says Trump did nothing wrong and they don't see any hypocrisy.

Same with Assange and wikileaks. He was their God when he put out some stuff that tarnished Bush. They even made movies about both Assange and Bradley Manning to make them out as heroes. Now they want Assange thrown in jail for life because he published some Hillary emails.

Then to top that off, the spin today is to bash Trump because he praised wikileaks when they published the anti Hillary stuff when they did the same damn thing.

The media today is like some kind of a satire of themselves.

Their hypocracy is apparent to all and yet they forge on. Their insanity isnt just showing it's shining. Carry on dims.

. He's trying to secure our borders and fix illegal immigration.

Is he ? I'm not convinced.

If that was true then why didn't he do anything during the first two years of Rep majority?

Why didn't he reverse the "birth right citizenship" and let the Dims sue so the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Same for the border wall. If he would have moved on his promises, the issues would be either settled or well on the way.

So far all I'm hearing is more campaign bluster and added debt. The jobs market is good but the trade imbalance, the National debt, the immigration invasion and the Obamacare overhaul all are, if anything, in a worse position now

5abdfae8e13a482fffb3e7735fed51de--broken-promises-quotes-broken-trust-quotes.jpg