• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It is finished. Pop your Popcorn.

Is he ? I'm not convinced.

If that was true then why didn't he do anything during the first two years of Rep majority?

Why didn't he reverse the "birth right citizenship" and let the Dims sue so the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Same for the border wall. If he would have moved on his promises, the issues would be either settled or well on the way.

So far all I'm hearing is more campaign bluster and added debt. The jobs market is good but the trade imbalance, the National debt, the immigration invasion and the Obamacare overhaul all are, if anything, in a worse position now

5abdfae8e13a482fffb3e7735fed51de--broken-promises-quotes-broken-trust-quotes.jpg

Fair points all.

Is he ? I'm not convinced.

If that was true then why didn't he do anything during the first two years of Rep majority?

Why didn't he reverse the "birth right citizenship" and let the Dims sue so the SC would have ruled on it by now.

Same for the border wall. If he would have moved on his promises, the issues would be either settled or well on the way.

So far all I'm hearing is more campaign bluster and added debt. The jobs market is good but the trade imbalance, the National debt, the immigration invasion and the Obamacare overhaul all are, if anything, in a worse position now

5abdfae8e13a482fffb3e7735fed51de--broken-promises-quotes-broken-trust-quotes.jpg

Because all those laws needed 60 votes in the Senate. A simple majority in both houses doesn't mean all that much anymore except for judge appointments and spending issues (which is how the tax bill got passed).

Trump had the hammer to push the Democrats to the table to get an immigration bill done two years ago in 2017 with his threat to revoke Obama's DACA executive order and that would have gotten it done but then a liberal court justice decided to get involved and said Trump didn't have the authority to revoke DACA. It's been headed to the Supreme Court for the last two years now. Maybe he gets that hammer back, maybe he doesn't.

Blustering over what didn't get done when the Republicans controlled both parties sounds like the Main Stream Media. Pushing an agenda without facts.

Because all those laws needed 60 votes in the Senate. A simple majority in both houses doesn't mean all that much anymore except for judge appointments and spending issues (which is how the tax bill got passed).

Trump had the hammer to push the Democrats to the table to get an immigration bill done two years ago in 2017 with his threat to revoke Obama's DACA executive order and that would have gotten it done but then a liberal court justice decided to get involved and said Trump didn't have the authority to revoke DACA. It's been headed to the Supreme Court for the last two years now. Maybe he gets that hammer back, maybe he doesn't.

Blustering over what didn't get done when the Republicans controlled both parties sounds like the Main Stream Media. Pushing an agenda without facts.
It isn't bluster to point out that they did not even try. Granted, the ridiculous filibuster rules are making it very tough to get something passed, but they had no healthcare alternative in the chamber, did not even try to get the wall funded, and passed a really bloated spending bill. Never forced a vote on anything conservatively principled. Gigantic ******* afraid to show a real vote on anything the voters put them in there to do. Massive fail on all counts.

I got no bluster and my only agenda is what I believe, me, not the media or a party. You can believe what you want Del but for myself..I would like to see more progress on promises, that's all. No BS, no games and posturing, less tweets and more substance.

It isn't bluster to point out that they did not even try. Granted, the ridiculous filibuster rules are making it very tough to get something passed, but they had no healthcare alternative in the chamber, did not even try to get the wall funded, and passed a really bloated spending bill. Never forced a vote on anything conservatively principled. Gigantic ******* afraid to show a real vote on anything the voters put them in there to do. Massive fail on all counts.

Well, I agree that McConnell is sometimes a ***** and doesn't do ANYTHING unless he knows he has the votes. He basically shuts down government unless he knows something will work. It's all behind closed doors for him and the Washington insiders.

Good points.

As justification for the unredacted report, Pelosi said, “We have to find out what happened so it doesn’t happen again.”. Not kidding. Verbatim. People vote for these idiots.

Last edited:
As justification the unredacted report, Pelosi said, “We have to find out what happened so it doesn’t happen again.”. Not kidding. Verbatim. People vote for these idiots.

Don't you remember that you have to pass laws to find out what's in them?

Attention Russian shoppers:

Attorney General Barr will hold a press conference to discuss Mueller report at 9:30 am ET Thursday

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will accompany him, according to NBC News.

The redacted Mueller report on Russian election meddling is expected to be released to the public Thursday morning.

The special counsel did not establish conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/17/att...uss-mueller-report-at-930-am-et-thursday.html

meanwhile, back on the homefront...

The Justice Department is preparing to go after the author of Trump-Russia dossier

Post-Mueller report likely to target Russia dossier author Steele

The frenzied anticipation around special counsel Robert Mueller’s full report has overshadowed another Justice Department report on the Russia probe that could land as soon as next month, and which will likely take direct aim at the former British spy behind an infamous “dossier” on President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

For the past year, the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, has been examining the FBI’s efforts to surveil a one-time Trump campaign adviser based in part on information from Christopher Steele, a former British MI6 agent who had worked with the bureau as a confidential source since 2010.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/17/mueller-report-steele-justice-department-1280578

MUELLER REPORT: NO COLLUSION!

No collusion, no obstruction. A President who cooperated all along and declined to insert himself even in areas where he had the legal right to do so.

Tibs is going to have a stroke

4 more years!

lol

HILARIOUS

DEMS GOING APESHIT

HEADS ASPLODIN

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

b b b b but whatabaout, bbbb but whatabout....

1554938421.gif

Last edited:
The funny thing is that for years the leftists didn’t like Mueller’s tactics because he basically pushes the boundaries of the rules to manufacture crimes, and the righties loved him for the same reasons...

If this report had been allowed to manufacture perjury or obstruction charges over a non crime then the rule of law and adversarial system we have here collapses... the police do not get unlimited power nor do they get carte blanche rights to probe every aspect of someones life over what amounts to a false allegation...

This is a win for the anti police state wing of the left though they will refuse to see that

Any moment now folks, any moment, the never-ending song bird Tibs will be along to tell us all how this report incriminates Trump. Really. He can't let his #1 hit song die so quickly! How many times did he sing that tune?

Soon after he will follow up with his other hits, you all may remember:
* Comey, My Enemy, My Love
* Michael Avenatti, you American Hero!
* When AntiFa Comes Marching In
* Guns, Guns, Gimme Your Guns
* Let Them In! (aka Open Borders)
* Christians Suck (explicit version)
* and Oh Islam, Oasis of Peace

I bought tickets a week ago when they announced they'd be releasing the report today. Man this is gonna be great.

giphy.gif

PS...rumor has it he may sing one of his lesser known tunes, given the way events unfolded today. "Troggie, Comfort Me."

Last edited:
Russia Collusion Dupes:

VibrantVelvetyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Russia.... Russia.... Russia.........wait....

...Obstruction.....obstruction......obstruction......wait...

...tax returns....tax returns....tax returns....wait...

Whoever said this isn’t over is 100% correct. There are so many investigations into the President going on that they are bound and determined that they will find something, anything. They were banking on the collusion thing, but they are looking at his taxes, his inauguration, Deutsche Bank, Trump Foundation, and God knows what else. I said it before and I will say it again. They are going to find something, no matter the cost to the nation. There is going to be a reckoning at the end of all of this. America is going to be forever changed, possibly even Destroyed, and for what? Liberals don’t like the bad orange man.

Just read this over, and boy is that a scary thought. I really hope it doesn't come down to that.

"Release the report!!"

Report released. Says what Barr said it said.

"Release the unredacted report!!"

Barr to release the unredacted report to the sieve known as Congress. Nothing to see here.

th