• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'It was a fight over a girl': Washington school shooter targeted girl who rejected hi

Spike

Reaction score
tragic high school shooting in Washington state may have been rooted in a love triangle, students said.

The Marysville freshman who went on a gun rampage Friday targeted the cousins he considered brothers — and the girl who picked his cousin over him, victims' friends and family said.

Jaylen Fryberg barged into Marysville-Pilchuck High School's cafeteria and shot five teenagers, killing one girl and seriously wounding two female and two male students, police said. Then, he turned the gun on himself.

The two boys — 15-year-old Andrew Fryberg and 14-year-old Nate Hatch — are Jaylen's cousins, said Don Hatch, Nate's grandfather and Andrew's grand uncle.

"They're just three complete buddies, and they couldn't be closer than three brothers," he told the Today show.

The 14-year-old killed himself during the rampage.

Jaylen, a football player and the school's recently-crowned homecoming prince, was in an ongoing dispute with one of his cousins over one of the girls he shot, the victim's friend Bella Panjeli told Reuters.

"I heard he asked her out and she rebuffed him and was with his cousin," she said. "It was a fight over a girl."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rl-rejected-cousins-friends-article-1.1986823

-----------------

this one?

she just died - how sad

RIP Gia Soriano

141027_gma_karlinsky3_0709_16x9_992.jpg

Wow, a bunch of 14 year old kids involved in a murder sex triangle.

Who would have thought that a 14 year old wasn't emotionally mature enough to handle this kind of situation? The pregnant teens on Mtv seem to be so down to earth. I wonder why this boy was so enraged, or felt so strongly as to kill his cousin/best friend. Lust? Nah, no such thing. He must have been mentally unstable. Lust doesn't make you do this kind of stuff, right? Besides, it's not like we can tell kids to avoid sex until they are mature enough and responsible enough to deal with the consequences. We need to promote sex everywhere, teach young men to treat women as possessions. Kids are going to have sex no matter what we tell them, so might as well encourage it by giving them condoms and birth control at schools, with or without parent's permission.

But guns....BAN GUNS!

This message brought to you by sarcasm inc.

zoe-galasso-andrew-fryberg-prom-pic-marysville-shooting-lead-1.jpg

“Dude. She tells me everything. And now. I ******* HATE you! Your no longer my “Brother”!”

gia-soriano-marysville-shooting-prom-pic.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, another example of how cheap life is.