• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

I'll refer you to this post in the nba thread:

**** off. you were the one who compared Antifa to the soldiers at D-Day.
you don't really give a ****.

Tibs and Flog are hoping we forget that one guy shot was a felon and by law unable to have a gun in his possession. Though if you look at the end of his dangling appendage, he has a handgun in his now non-working hand.

proof that gun laws do not work.

qv595dn7ejj51.jpg

Derek Chauvin is a piece of **** human being. I don't care what George Floyd was on or did, you don't sit on someone's neck with all of your weight for nearly 9 minutes when that someone is already subdued and their hands are cuffed.

What happened with this Jacob Blake is entirely different in my opinion. They tried everything they could to subdue him I thought. Like I've already mentioned, I wish they knew better hand-to-hand combat submission so it doesn't ever have to reach that point, but Jesus, these guys are already tasked with doing a lot and they get **** on by everybody.

This is the problem. We've lost all sense of fairness and reason. Kneeling on someone for several minutes after you can't even find a pulse is just inhumane. I think the vast majority of this country agrees with that. It may not have been what killed him but it is gross indifference to human life.

But these things that happen in split seconds where an officer is trained to protect himself and the people around him from death are different. Maybe there is a way some of them could have, in hindsight, been handled differently. But I'm sorry we can't expect officers to make a judgement call in fractions of seconds that this guy who is violently resisting, unfazed by a taser, ignoring their commands and reaching for something in his car isn't going to shoot them. They shouldn't have to take that chance. Why would anyone do this job if they are not allowed to protect themselves? If citizens have NO responsibility for acting in their own self interest and protecting their own safety and the safety of others around them by being cooperative?

But now you are not even allowed to publicly discuss these complex issues. Black person dies at the hands of police, it's racism. Period. End of discussion.

right, I read it, so again, why is this kid, who is defending everything against you mentioned is considered a domestic terrorist, but the ones doing the rioting are not?????

Because he's running around with an AR15 mowing down people in cold blood. That's the minor difference.

Because he's running around with an AR15 mowing down people in cold blood. That's the minor difference.

again, spreading misinformation.

It's absolutely stunning to me to see the amount of people here willing to twist into pretzels trying to justify a double homicide.

Just think for a split second what the reactions would be if this was an 'antifa' kid with an itchy trigger finger, who felt 'threatened' by the boogalo boys and started point blank shooting them dead.

I imagine the reaction would be exactly the same. /eyeroll

It's absolutely stunning to me to see the amount of people here willing to twist into pretzels trying to justify a double homicide.

Just think for a split second what the reactions would be if this was an 'antifa' kid with an itchy trigger finger, who felt 'threatened' by the boogalo boys and started point blank shooting them dead.

There you go with your antifa love again. Sick ****.

Just keep making up **** to try and fit your narrative.

We don't know all the facts yet but photo and video evidence appears to indicate this kid was attacked first and then was being attacked again. If that turns out to be wrong and he shot someone unprovoked I'll applaud when he goes to jail for a very long time. Meanwhile you've already tried and convicted him.

I've already said multiple times - here and Facebook - that he was in the wrong when he put hands on the AR then crossed state lines.
while I can understand WHY he did that - it was not legal for him to do that. It was also not his place to do that.
it also shows gun laws do not work.

yet you continue to distance yourself from that.

you also continue to not acknowledge the pieces of **** he shot and their criminal history.

though you do have a nuance of aligning yourself with the dredges of society, so you have that going for you.

You mean getting beat with a skateboard, having a mob with guns chasing him, attacking him? Well, yes, he did feel "threatened" for his life and defended himself. This kid will pay for killing two people, being 17 with a firearm and taking across state lines. I think that is a given. The difference from him and the Antifa kids is he wasn't there to cause destruction and mayhem, he was there to protect businesses, not burn them down.

This is the problem. We've lost all sense of fairness and reason. Kneeling on someone for several minutes after you can't even find a pulse is just inhumane. I think the vast majority of this country agrees with that. It may not have been what killed him but it is gross indifference to human life.

But these things that happen in split seconds where an officer is trained to protect himself and the people around him from death are different. Maybe there is a way some of them could have, in hindsight, been handled differently. But I'm sorry we can't expect officers to make a judgement call in fractions of seconds that this guy who is violently resisting, unfazed by a taser, ignoring their commands and reaching for something in his car isn't going to shoot them. They shouldn't have to take that chance. Why would anyone do this job if they are not allowed to protect themselves? If citizens have NO responsibility for acting in their own self interest and protecting their own safety and the safety of others around them by being cooperative?

But now you are not even allowed to publicly discuss these complex issues. Black person dies at the hands of police, it's racism. Period. End of discussion.

Just think, if these guys would have simply put their hands behind their back, got cuffed, got in the car, did their bid... they’d be alive to go right back out on the street to commit more crimes. That’s all they had to do was simple comply with law, get in the car and do your time for breaking the damn law. It’s not hard to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

You are 100% wrong. I WOULD condemn him for shooting them in cold blood, if that is what he did. Just as I 100% condemned D. Chauvin for kneeling on George Floyd's neck. Or the police officer who shot Walter Scott and rots now in prison.

This is the literal difference between you and us. You celebrate the dregs of the left...the jackboot, communist thugs who kill. The ones who shot David Dorn. The ones beating female shop owners. You make excuses and write and genuflect as you defend their rights to free speech...while they burn, destroy, maim and kill.

I'll call a ******* spade a spade when we have the facts. As of right the moment, the pictorial/video evidence tells a story (that we don't fully know yet) of a young man set upon by the angry leftist mob, throwing fire at the young man, chasing and attacking him. If those turn out to be the facts, he had every right to defend himself. Period. End of ******* Story.

The problem here is you support this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dSnTTND0UcM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You support this as "free speech." This scene is much the same as the riots. Mobs of people attacking the innocent and innocent businesses that want to be left alone. They get in your face, like they did with this woman. They are pushing the envelope, much of the time crossing the line. They incite violence. They beg for it, standing around with their cameras poised, HOPING someone retaliates...like stopping vehicles on streets daring someone to run over them.

We have said for months Tibsunist, they will push too far and too hard. They have. People are now dying.

Yet you REFUSE to call out your side for their actions, like those above. You continue to call harassing diners peaceful. Or hitting people in the head with a skateboard peaceful. Or shooting an officer in the head...peaceful.

That line about silence applies to you. Your silence to your side's violence, mayhem and destruction makes you complicit.

Pathetic strawman argument.

You would allow your 17 year old to leave, gun in hand, to travel across state lines to act as a vigilante? Nice parenting.

If we didn't allow 17 year olds to leave home with gun in hand, we would all be speaking German now. And you say vigilante like a bad word. When we have to take the law into our own hands, we will. The police can't do it by themselves and until the military is called in( and I have no doubt they will after the election) people need to stop the blm/antifa rioters.

. Meanwhile you've already tried and convicted him.
I don't know how the legal system works in Hungary. Then again I don't care about Hungary or what any of it's citizens think about our country.

Robo Cops might actually be the answer to this mess...

Seriously...its unfair to ask humans to do it any longer...

Come on, Tibs. This is complete horse ****.

I feel for this kid, because I don't think he went there with the intention of shooting people at all, but it happened and I'm sure he is not doing so good right now mentally with what happened. He is not a homegrown domestic terrorist, he's a kid that probably didn't make the best decision to go there.

That being said..........LOL at "civil rights protestors". Those were agitators, not protestors. There is a video of the first guy that got shot running his mouth and getting all agitated at the armed men that were protecting businesses.........saying "Shoot me n**ga" over and over. No one is sure what exactly happened in the first part where this guy got shot in the head. There is some video showing him chasing Kyle around and threw something at him. It also showed Kyle standing over the guy after he was shot and pulling his phone out and making a call. He started running from the scene when others started threatening him. He then falls and the group starts attacking, and he shoots.

Still, all the details aren't out and there are several ways this could go, and this kid needs a good lawyer. Right now he has a public defender.

Assault rifle?? That's hilarious.